freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm on day 57, Autumn has moved in but the twins have not. The *Talk* option's stopped for Kali, Ashley and Maria for quite a few days now.

What do I do when that happens? Just knock on their doors and do other stuff to build exhibition, sluttiness and such?

Like I said before, I'm pretty bad at this. :D

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
What do I do when that happens? Just knock on their doors and do other stuff to build exhibition, sluttiness and such?
Some of the events are triggered by going to specific locations at specific times. If I remember correctly, the twins move in after you visit Ashley at school a couple times. When you knock on their door(s), you should read something like "I think I saw her heading to <location>", so that's usually where you need to go to advance.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Some of the events are triggered by going to specific locations at specific times. If I remember correctly, the twins move in after you visit Ashley at school a couple times. When you knock on their door(s), you should read something like "I think I saw her heading to <location>", so that's usually where you need to go to advance.f
Thanks. Yeah I did visit Ashley at school and fucked her there, that was probably premature cos I missed that last trip (they were expelled).

Time to dig up a save before that. (y)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks. Yeah I did visit Ashley at school and fucked her there, that was probably premature cos I missed that last trip (they were expelled).

Time to dig up a save before that. (y)
I keep thinking the twins should move in around the time they get expelled or shortly after they return, but I could be wrong. Also, if you aren't able to progress certain characters, you may want to check and see if you need to talk to another first.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I keep thinking the twins should move in around the time they get expelled or shortly after they return, but I could be wrong. Also, if you aren't able to progress certain characters, you may want to check and see if you need to talk to another first.
You're right, they should but I'm missing something. I have a save before I go to the school, going to investigate. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The only requirements should be buying the second floor and being passed a certain day. The twins join before Autumn.

It sounds like your game was somehow corrupted.
It's possible, I'm leaning towards I screwed up. :D

Love the game, I'll post later if I can't figure it out.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
There's something I've always been a bit curious about. From a storyline standpoint, is there a "preferred" time to do the 2nd floor and bar upgrades? Being interested in the story progression, I've often worried about building those too soon for fear of throwing something out of wack somehow.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
any news on 0.11?
Havent seen any activity on runey's patreon for a while
Most devs take a couple of days off after an update, the last thing I saw in here as he was working on the story, which hopefully envolves more Slyvia Nia degrading, and hopefully more story for Ann and Ellen.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ooh, I got an idea, that scene where you fuck Maria pov while she licks android, Drinking game part 2, like the first game with Ellen and Maria, but whoever you pick to give the harder drink to you fuck while she licks the winner.

Tell me you didn't just get a boner.

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
I wanna do some Bastard Elves Kids. A Harem full of Slaves yay! Theres always a Nanny one for Kids and one for the D. But he should Kick the Male Barkeeper out. No other Mans allowed in this Hotel. I'm the only Alpha

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Posting two saves if anyone wants to look. 1-16 is right before I start visiting Ashley at school, 2-14 is day 50 when things tend to go pearshaped. Don't know if anything can be looked at, if not I'll download the game again.

I'm using Lain's mod, only thing I did other than look when I was stuck was adding funds.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes