• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Just a question, is it possible to increase their exhibition level (Autumn). According to the walkthrough Mod, i need to increase her level at her friendship level 2 event

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure Autumn would consider simply going to the beach to be exhibitionism content.
Hard to say how it will start, that could be the way, but I really hope to get her and her sister involved at the cafe after a while. lol

Weird, since I want to start getting some of the others into new locations, like the park, or downtown. Even the clothing store ones are pretty hot, like Lin changing in the middle of the store.

Reactions: DrFree

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So now I'm wondering if public sex is legal within this scenario. I'm assuming such is the case, or MC would be getting a lot of calls from the authorities.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So now I'm wondering if public sex is legal within this scenario. I'm assuming such is the case, or MC would be getting a lot of calls from the authorities.
Yeah, while it is frowned upon by 'polite society', there is nothing illegal about it. People have been publicly having sex with slaves for a long time now (and now androids too), seems to desensitize people to the idea to some degree. :sneaky::whistle:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
As Devian said, we had that sex competition against Cormack (The elf slavery hotshot) with our Lin against his elf.
Now, maybe there is something about "you can do that just with elves" but since we have been doing similar stuff with all our girls in the Cafe and beach, I highly doubt you can't do that in a park.

Reactions: TheDevian

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It might boil down to consent? We've learned that elves in general are viewed as little more than cattle, so someone shagging their slave out in the open (with their current "rights" taken into account), as long as the slave is not actively protesting against it, won't be seen as strange or illegal. It might be our world's equivalent of seeing 2 people involved in some "french linguistic training" with their tops off right there in the middle of the street - people might be a little bothered but no one will say a word (unless a cop shows up, in which case, they should run). Over time, as TheDevian pointed out, people will care less and less to the point where public sex basically becomes commonplace, as long as nothing clearly illegal is taking place.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It might boil down to consent? We've learned that elves in general are viewed as little more than cattle, so someone shagging their slave out in the open (with their current "rights" taken into account), as long as the slave is not actively protesting against it, won't be seen as strange or illegal. It might be our world's equivalent of seeing 2 people involved in some "french linguistic training" with their tops off right there in the middle of the street - people might be a little bothered but no one will say a word (unless a cop shows up, in which case, they should run). Over time, as TheDevian pointed out, people will care less and less to the point where public sex basically becomes commonplace, as long as nothing clearly illegal is taking place.
Yeah, I figure if it was illegal, someone would have mentioned something about it by now. Pretty sure Runey has said as much at one point as well. Many people look down on public nudity/sex or anyone who would do it, calling them a slut or whatever, but no one ever called the cops or anything on any of the events.

Now that I think about it, we may end up having to explain some of that to Autumn when we start training her, so maybe we can learn more about it then.

Reactions: ankhtar and DrFree
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes