TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Because of a complete lack of knowledge of the elves. There is so little known of the High Elves who are the most secretive of the elven races and i think others had already eluded to her having powers to him before he had actually met her. You can say he was dumb for not solving the mystery himself right off the bat but at the same time he was under duress and yet still started to question what he was seeing regardless of the circumstances.
Even her own people are mostly fooled. It's not exactly surprising.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Never heard of that term but I'm pretty sure you knew I meant Shakespear's story of Romeo and Juliet.
Wasn't he a smalltime poet or something?:p

I can't help it if I happen to like sportscars. It makes me wonder what kind of car each of the girls would drive. (Maria definitely seems like someone who'd drive something sporty like a Spider.)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Just out of curiosity how often do updates occur with Harem Hotel by estimate? It's so I don't have to keep asking when the next update will be.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Alternatively we could just not ask, but well... If the pattern holds, it usually takes about what, 4 months per update? Bearing in mind of course that sometimes life sticks its dirty finger in our metaphorical pies and ruins the whole thing, so this 4 month estimate may be subjected to change, take it with a grain of salt.

D

Deleted member 862093

Just encountered an Out of Index bug on v0.10.2, at the end of Maria's first dinner. I attempted to scroll back right after the mention of getting to work and MC saying I'll drive you, and got the Ren'Py exception error.

Unfortunately, I reflexively hit rollback before taking a screenshot of the error. Attached is my save file right after it occurred though.

From log.txt this is the only exception, though I'm not certain it's the right one since it mentions lobby_script.rpyc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Usually expect an update every three months unless Runey says otherwise!.
At least that's been how it is since I've been here, so last 4-5 updates!.
one was a bit longer but Runey said it was going to be weeks before it was due.
Not sure how close i am But its almost like...
Main Update is released,
1-2 days later bugfix update is released
1-2 days later second bugfix update is released if needed. (Usually this kills any last bugs)
1st week after update - Runey takes a weeks break.
2nd week after update - Returns from weeks break and plans next release
3rd week to 1 month after update - Work begins on next update.
2nd month after update - Initial Alpha release for patrons for BUG TESTING!. (This version can break saves!)
More work is done to content during this period and major bugs are fixed!.
So Alpha patron release is usually missing final content it is meant for bugtesting!.
3rd month after up date - next update is finalized and released
and the we start the cycle again!
"At least this is how the process seems to go from my perspective and observations"
Next time try a search maybe?...
Its not the first time I personally posted this info either and many others have also posted similar!.
Took me less time to find this using search then it did to write this message!.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So going by the above as info it would be a safe bet that as were a little over a month since last update?
Planning of next update will be starting soon or has already started!.
Even if Runey has not stated so yet its a safe bet!.
I'd guess its also likley we will see a message from Runey soon saying he has already started working on the next update, So it will soon be in Alpha state in a few weeks!.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Next time try a search maybe?...
Its not the first time I personally posted this info either and many others have also posted similar!.
Took me less time to find this using search then it did to write this message!.
I wasn't trying to be an impatient whiner. Sorry if I came out that way. I'm not very tech-savvy and I suck at using the search engine. I wouldn't know the first thing on what to type what I'm looking for as every time I use it I never get it to find what I'm looking for, not even a partial answer as it sends me to almost unrelated results.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
It's difficult to say. Technically, she's considered a side character so there's not as much of a chance of her getting new content in the same way that the main characters do.
Damn I never understood why she was a side character cuz wasn't Ellen like one of the first characters we see , this really cuts deep deeper then any blade, such a shame but at least the game is great and has great content but I feel it's a missed chance to spice things up like have her lust awaken and she could help mc out with the girls sexually or some other things

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Damn I never understood why she was a side character cuz wasn't Ellen like one of the first characters we see , this really cuts deep deeper then any blade, such a shame but at least the game is great and has great content but I feel it's a missed chance to spice things up like have her lust awaken and she could help mc out with the girls sexually or some other things
She's been kinda bumped up a little bit in the past couple of updates to being an "almost" main character due to her popularity, but it may be doubtful that Runey would fully upgrade her to "main" status. IIRC, Runey has said that side characters will usually get new content if it involves at least one of the main characters. Ellen has interactions with nearly all of the mains (primarily Maria, it seems), so she just may have a better chance at something in future updates.

Reactions: Lord Levi
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes