IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Ellen, The Slave Elves, more people in the dungeon, more pee play (either watching the girls, or peeing on them more) More gradual relationship acceptance from the Clone/Twins about each other and their shared love of the MC. Um. More "alarm" choices than just Android and Lin, including Ashley, and "reverse" alarm options where you can wake up girls who you sleep with, with sexy times.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Ohh suggestions for V0.11 in that case.... THE RETURN OF MISS REN!.
I would settle for the Blonde Commander slave that was in the dungeon on elf island as well.
But as those are not likely to happen sadly, I guess I'll go with the usual Runey surprise!.
Either way I'm always hyped for the next update!.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Definitely (love route) content for the side elves, need my Nia/Ann/Sylvia fix (Syniann?). If that's not a priority for the time being (we theorized that particular route may be linked to Lin's story a while back, although I don't know how true that actually is), I'd also enjoy some further developments with Kate. Bonus points if Juliet is involved somehow, not necessarily in the lewdness aspect although it would also be a welcome surprise.
Maybe some other type of expansion for the hotel as well, as far as real estate goes. I guess there ain't much that would fit an actual hotel besides a bar... maybe a restaurant of some variety? It would provide a convenient excuse for inter-character interactions that don't involve exclusively the hotel and/or the bar. Could also go all the way and employ the elves there, you know, give them some prospects for the future if you're planning to follow that route.
Speaking of employing the elves, that drow we keep seeing ("Serni" I think? It's been a minute) would make a good bar bouncer, assuming we can and want to help her out of her current predicament. Just putting that out there.

Other than that, some more interactions between the characters would be a nice addition I think. We rarely get to see the android and Autumn (for example) interacting other than during that initial encounter. Maybe some more Ashley/Emma/Felicity moments, or have any of those run into Kali and/or Ellen. Give the whole "big family" feeling to hotel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm...so Kate is prett interesting. I'm wondering if her detached personality is a sign she's a psychopath or if she has Aspbergers or there's something else about her.
It's been said that she is a bit autistic, and Asperger's is a form of that, so yeah, pretty much.
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
Love the expansion of the exhibitionism events with Kali, more stuff like that with her and the others is always welcome by me. :ROFLMAO:
-Walking the twins in the park with an option potty break like with Maria's on the beach or that new jogging one.
-More trying on clothing in the middle of the store, like that one Lin event. Could make it lingerie for that added fun factor with the possibility of sex in changing room and then the store proper?
-Still like to see something for Felicity in between showing her tits and the nude catwalk. On the catwalk yeah, she does her le turn on the catwalk...
-Maybe one with Kali where you let her wear a mask, but then take here somewhere where she will run into someone she knows, from that elf hater she works with to maybe even her father and him just thinking she is any old slave.

I eagerly await more with Autumn, which reminds me, perhaps like those events where we can find them in the utility room, maybe we could see them randomly in the showers in the afternoons or evenings, or at a set time so they take 2 showers a week... IDK, that or let her start to do her boob jobs in other places.

Maybe sex with Ann or some of the others in the Sauna? I mean, Ann is always in there naked anyway, only makes sense. lol

Obviously, we need to get Emma in the dungeon, and she needs to prove to us that she can give a better blowjob than her sister, like she has been boasting. For the version in their room, maybe an option where the two of them both go at it at the same time. You could pick a 'winner' at the end for Love Points. Random thought, the loser has to do a punishment dare, like running around the whole hotel naked, with comments from everyone they have top pass on the way. Actually, that would work in the dungeon too, maybe have a new one for calling both girls, not just one at a time for that event and others like it where you punish them together.

Maybe more than one option in the shower, slowly start expanding what we can do with them in there?

How about an event where the girls are playing Truth or Dare or some strip game, like poker. If it is Truth or Dare, they could use you as a prop when you get there, like the girls could dare each other to do things with you, even if you don't properly join the game. If it is poker, they could mostly be naked by then, or better yet, skip most of the game part (or it's a really fast game), and watch them strip a few rounds then they get tired of the game and just start a small orgy that you are in the middle of.

...IDK, are you looking for anything in particular? :ROFLMAO:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Suggestions? Hmmm....well I do have one story wise and it is one I mentioned earlier, the immortality route. But I am wondering if for 0.11 it would be more of a foreshadowing or hint as a future option rather than the whole thing. If you wondering what I am talking about or don't remember here is a repost of what I said.

Hey just a quick question or more of an idea/suggestion, any thoughts on adding an immortality option in the future? What I mean is immortality kinda like what vampires/werewolves have where they don't age but can still be killed. The reason behind this was I was watching this anime a while ago (won't name it here, not sure of this sites policy on that) where the hero had a harem with some being mystical beings and others being normal humans. He nearing the end of his journey didn't want to leave those alone in the harem who were beings like elves or demi-humans after all of them fell in love with him and he didn't want to eventually have them split up after becoming like one big family. Eventually he found some ancient power source that after a ritual made him immortal in the sense like that I described earlier. Then through a similar ritual he was able to bind the souls of those who were in love with him (all harem members) to his so as long as he stayed alive they would too. That way they would never have to split up but they still had to be careful when facing tough enemies. I was wondering since this is set in kinda a mystical/supernatural setting with elves and fairies if you would consider doing something like that? I mean that scene where MC returned and everyone greeted him together, it really felt like a family and it would be painful to have to leave them alone after everything due to a difference in lifespan.

Especially Lin after everything she and the MC have been through together, it is as if she needs him now in her life just to exist, and to say goodbye to her one day would just tear apart her heart. Hey maybe there is some mystical power on one of the elven islands that they haven't explored yet and we could get the option to go through with becoming immortal or remaining just a regular human.

Reactions: Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Runey An idea I got with inspiration from TheDevian post above!.
Felicity and Emma Scene:
I like the Idea of Emma and Felicity going up against each other to show who's better at pleasing MC!.
Thinking it should start as a minor argument in their room or lobby with MC walking in,
"The girls are arguing over whos better at blowjobs and or sex"
The girls then with or with out MC's approval start showing of how good they are at what they have learned so far.
giving MC a choice "Go with it" or "I'm not really in the mood"
IF the MC's "Goes with it" the girls stay in the start location and it ends in a threesome in that room.
(if its in the lobby it could lead to one or more of the other girls walking in and watching or joining in, or maybe just Ellen joining in at the end)

If the MC says "I'm not really in the mood" it still starts in that room but the girls obvousily turning each other on ignore MC!.
before MC realizes they are on their knees in front of him taking turns giving him a bj,
(Still in the start room,So bed room or lobby)
While still arguing about what the MC prefers and who does it better!
it escalates with a little cunning coercion from the MC and a plan to punish them both in the dungeon!.
(MC's not gonna let the girls get one up on him when he said he wasnt in the mood!)
some thing like "You have a lot of experience in the dungeon you'll beat her there!" (moving the Scene to the dungeon)
(is it Emma he'd say this to or felicity? I cant remember!, Which ever one thinks its a sure win and agrees. With the other not wanting her sister to show her up also agreeing)
It then progresses into a threesome before the MC suggests he ties them up and takes turns with each girl!.
(Mc could say something like "You'd both look sexy in some rope" I'm not to sure here)
While they are tied up Lin walks in and sees whats happening, from there a few choices could happen!.
The MC could ignore Lin and continue fucking one of the girls punishing the other.
The MC could leave both girls tied up, Lin says that the Both have much to learn and the MC fucks Lin instead showing up and punishing both girls!.
or Lin could suggest to help them improve and it ends with an orgy with MC, Lin and the twins (Untied by Lin after a bit of fun of her own)

This could also be made into a repeatable scene with a little work which would be cool,
Best option for this would be to have Android or Maria walk in instead of Lin in the dungeon part,
If you could randomize which one of those three walked in that would be the best result and offer a ton of replay-ability for that scene!.
Maybe have it happen in the lobby on a set day if it ends with a threesome in the lobby Ellen could join in adding an Ellen scene!.
The dungeon could then be Either Lin, Android or Maria!.

Heart if you want this so Runey knows how much interest there is!. (Only hearts count Sorry Devian I changed it on ya)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That does remind me of one other thing I was thinking about, since she seems to like it, maybe more scenes with Ellen 'watching' the MC and the other girls, could be more lobby stuff, since she only watches a few of those, since he is only in the room for some time slots. Maybe the night ones she could sneak out of her room and watch with a bit more ...passion since she is off duty.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
  • Girl/girl content with Kali and Lucy, ideally either in the context of or leading into a threesome with the MC. Getting to see Kali take the alpha sub role with Lucy has been especially fun. So far too much of the threesome/moresome content has involved a lack of the girls having sex with one another.
  • More Moon!
  • Expand the lust events with either more levels/options to the current characters or more characters getting their own events.
  • Another vote for getting Emma into the dungeon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's about time Autumn finds out about the rest of the girls I'd say, it's a little silly that she still doesn't seem to know no matter how many times you fuck them in the lobby or in her cafe. Her worry about sexually active men seems likely to be a problem with the 'fuck them and leave them' type who leave a trail of single mothers behind them, not a guy with a loving harem, so hopefully she won't react too badly when she figures out what's going on.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Ohh suggestions for V0.11 in that case.... THE RETURN OF MISS REN!.
I would settle for the Blonde Commander slave that was in the dungeon on elf island as well.
But as those are not likely to happen sadly, I guess I'll go with the usual Runey surprise!.
Either way I'm always hyped for the next update!.
I don't even want to fuck Ren, I just want her there to make Ash happy.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes