Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Please focus on the core characters and core story arcs. You're a great storyteller and I would like see more of your ideas and not fan service.
I can definitely get behind this because I know of another game that has been so guilty of getting so caught up in doing "fan service" (mainly adding fan-inspired characters cameos) that many of the main girls' stories have fallen by the wayside. I don't mind adding a little new content to some of the side girls as long as they don't start approaching main girl story content.

Please fill the empty room
I'm kinda expecting that to become the nursery at some point.:LOL:
Something that could be done in a later update would be if it were determined that one of the side girls was popular enough to consider "graduating" her to main status and give her a storyline where she ends up taking that last room. at the very least, it may save the trouble of trying to create a new character since there are quite a few of them around already.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
you expect Runey to respond to every single update question? you realize he gets asked that almost every day right? be more considerate to the dev please....dont face palm me you little shit your the one acting like a dickhead
Jeez louis you two take it easy. Sure I'd like answers too sometimes if searching doesn't get me the results I want, and yes the dev doesn't need to be asked every minute of the day, but it's it should not be such a big deal that people's opinions would warrant tearing each other's heads off. This site, as far as I know, doesn't usually tolerate such aggressive reactions. We all want the best a game and it's dev can offer as well as us supporting that dev too, but I'm sure he wouldn't like to see his fans wring each other's necks over differences of opinion. Take a chill pill you two.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Mythic Manor
Dark Magic
HS Tutor
Sisterly Lust
Parental Love
My New Family
I'm sure I could find these these games after spending some time searching, but I hope it's not too much trouble providing links to each game you listed just so I can find them much faster as I often have issues getting the search option to cooperate with me. Apologies if it sounds like a chore to fulfill my request.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I'm sure I could find these these games after spending some time searching, but I hope it's not too much trouble providing links to each game you listed just so I can find them much faster as I often have issues getting the search option to cooperate with me. Apologies if it sounds like a chore to fulfill my request.
Easier to just use google and type “f95 zone and the name of the game” that works better than trying to use the site’s search function imo.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Most of the games can be found through the Search function by entering the name then selecting "Everywhere" and checking the "Titles Only" box. I hope that helps in the future.;)

In the meantime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
How does the gallery option works? Does it include every single scene we have for each girl or only specific ones? Do we unlock it after finishing a girl's route?
It's only certain scenes, but I couldn't tell you which ones off the top of my head. They should unlock as soon as you've finished that scene, though.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
In regards to the empty room, I'd recommend keeping it empty until someone's plot is finished. There are already five seven stories going at once, which is quite a lot.

Or turn it into a second bathroom. The hotel must smell terrible with everyone only bathing once a week.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
Moar casual interactions between established characters. Including variants depending on personal story progression for each, and/or their stats? Kinda already mentioned that a while back. Maybe more Hana and Moon, I really like those two's presonalities (especially for the foil they were to Maria's in multiple scenes).

Wouldn't mind seeing the Hotel being more "lived-in" - so more kitchen, bathroon, hot springs (seriously, why aren't these people crowding that place on regular basis?!) scenes. Good opportunity to flesh out characters, or show them from a different view than MC interaction, if you feel like making them even more complex.
Or turn it into a second bathroom. The hotel must smell terrible with everyone only bathing once a week.
And avoid the future potential of group showers and/or any other hijinks resulting from having only one functional bathroom?

"I find your lack of imagination disturbing" *asthmatic breathing*

Do agree would prefer more content for existing characters than piling on new ones, though.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm kinda expecting that to become the nursery at some point.:LOL:
Haha, no, the kids should be in another area, like the elves, you don't want them to hear all the sex, and you don't want to smell them while having sex either.... Well, unless you are into that.
We could even say it would be the season for this. :LOL:
'Tis the season to bang redheads!
Fa la la la la, la la la la...
As we wrap her legs around us,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la...

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
Haha, no, the kids should be in another area, like the elves, you don't want them to hear all the sex, and you don't want to smell them while having sex either.... Well, unless you are into that.
'Tis the season to bang redheads!
Fa la la la la, la la la la...
As we wrap her legs around us,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la...
its ALWAYS the season to bang redheads

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I LOVE my Redheads... But I cant stand Autumn.
2 reasons
I hate her religious BS with a passion, but then I'm not religious and live with a pastor so no surprise there!.
(Although I am Corrupting him slowly :devilish:)
the second reason is... Her tits are too big!. Bet you never expected that!.

pewdiepie12

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
I would like more lesbian scenes in the bar like the one with Ashley and Felicity when they kiss, I imagine to have a reunion there with all the girls and play some "truth or dare" and you can have the freedom to chose who is doing the sexy stuff with you or the other girls (to give more choice to the player so that he can pick his favorite girl to do the naughty stuff), like kissing, fellatio, groping, stripping,etc. Im not saying that it should scale to a masive orgy but enough to make everyone horny, and as everyone is drunk you can use it to expand in some personal problem the girl has or had , some secret background, or just reassure that the girls feel grateful for you and their female friends in some action *wink.

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I LOVE my Redheads... But I cant stand Autumn.
2 reasons
I hate her religious BS with a passion, but then I'm not religious and live with a pastor so no surprise there!.
(Although I am Corrupting him slowly :devilish:)
the second reason is... Her tits are too big!. Bet you never expected that!.
I don't like the religion thing, but as you said, we are fixing that, though to me, her tits are 'goldylocks'.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes