DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
Here's some things I'd like to see, some of which would take less work than others.

I'd love to see some build up start for the next character, i.e. what I assume is the sister, even if they aren't introduced.

Lots more Hanna. She's my favorite new character in a while. Repeatable events for Hanna and/or Hanna and Maria would be fantastic. Please make their stolen lingerie into event options. I'd also love to see Maria's babydoll expanded to other repeatable options. I'd especially like to see more than one outfit option for anal.

More Lucia/Kali interactive content.

More twins interactive content.

Expanded relationship with Ellen; beginning repeatable events outside the weekly bar blow-job.

Anything with Lin, aka the best girl. Maybe giving multiple position options for existing events like anal. More involvement between her and the other guests is always welcome.

Some love route content for the elves.

I perfectly understand Autumn's slow build-up, but now that her walls are crumbling, maybe speed things up where she dives in headfirst. Or start involving Hazel.

More outfits expanded into existing positions. Cheerleader outfit for Lin? Or some hentai outfits for her inspired by Kali? Sexy librarian for Kali with her hair up and some garters and black stockings? (Maybe she could find some of Ellen's clothes and put the ensemble together, which could lead to some threesome action, which makes Maria jealous. "Hot.")

Options to start having morning encounters with the girls after you wake up with them, or that night when they come to bed.

Randomly generated sexual encounters when you hang out in the hot springs with the girls.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I'd like to see Ellen more involved and the 'new' elves to get a solid start.

The game is pretty great without my input tbf. :)

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I perfectly understand Autumn's slow build-up, but now that her walls are crumbling, maybe speed things up where she dives in headfirst. Or start involving Hazel.
I'd definitely like to see a little more focus on Autumn. She was the last main character added, and I think the others were much more developed by the time she joined that she's got a lot of catching up to do to even come close to them. There could even be some events involving her and her sister. Considering how often the MC has taken a girl to the cafe for -- um -- "coffee" when her sister was working, I could see some interesting conversations between the two involving those antics (maybe as a way to build on Autumn's corruption).

Oct 15, 2017
There could even be some events involving her and her sister. Considering how often the MC has taken a girl to the cafe for -- um -- "coffee" when her sister was working, I could see some interesting conversations between the two involving those antics (maybe as a way to build on Autumn's corruption).
Would love to see her sister getting "involved" as well, maybe once Autumn has become more open/corrupted she starts to actively influence her sister as well :).

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Had some questions/observations about the lust mode:

* If two or more girls reach one of their lust points (where they beg MC for sex) on the same day it looks like they'll come after you one after another. I had all three visit me the same morning.

* If Lin reaches her lust point, if you choose to satisfy her, the time slot moves to noon. However if you do the same with Kali the time slot stays morning. Is this intentional?

JinYokai

Aug 5, 2020
I would love to do more with stats and traits. Although that stuff hasn't been a priority yet. Perhaps in v0.7? Who knows. But I'm all ears for suggestions!

Ashley's Mom is a no go for me, unfortunately.

However, I have been pondering the idea of a Mother/Daughter duo to join the hotel, much like Felicity & Emma. Perhaps the mother would see your eyes upon her daughter, and offer herself to you in her place, and the daughter would go behind her mother's back and try to be rebellious and suck your cock. Eventually they could love you the same, and the Daughter would end up calling you Daddy.

Just a thought ;)
that would work realy well with ashley's mom.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you would like to suggest content, now is the best time to do so. I'll be adding Maria's lust content and Emma's dungeon content this update, so I'm sure there's plenty of opportunity there ;) (If you would like to suggest content, please do so on discord!)
Emma dungeon, FUCK YES, please let it include her Inu stuff.

Reactions: kirto12

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Um no, broke that.
What do you mean? Hana is certifiably adorkable. I can just imagine how absolutely hilarious her reactions would've been.

Doubt Maria would object much, either, especially since Hana is involved. Besides, it's a rare opportunity to push Maria's, of all the people, boundaries in any way.

More seriously, though, I hope Hana gets a scene with Kali where our resident hentai afficionado finds out Hana is the author of something Kali really, really... um.. enjoyed.

Cue in modelling session. Better yet, dress up Maria and Kali in some "magic girl" outfits, adjusted strategically, and let Hana's imagination and talent run wild.

"Hot"

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm nervously excited for new story content. Excited because by the end of 10.2 I found myself far more invested in the lore than I ever expected to get, and nervous because of the subject matter's inherent potential to get extremely messy if not handled carefully.

I've come to trust Runey's judgment on this, but at the same time I feel like it's impossible to have a story about literal slavery without at least the risk of its message going completely sideways at any given moment.

No pressure though, lol. You got this, Runey! :D(y)

ps: more Juliet plz
I'm glad you became invested in the lore because there will be quite a few story events in v0.11 that expand on the history and politics of Syl'anar. I've even written the lore of how Syl'anar became a republic and eventually overthrew their oppressors . You'll be visiting an old nobel's palace turned into a museum in v0.11 :)

-

Thanks for all of the suggestions, I only have solid responses to a few of them

Lots more Hanna. She's my favorite new character in a while. Repeatable events for Hanna and/or Hanna and Maria would be fantastic. Please make their stolen lingerie into event options. I'd also love to see Maria's babydoll expanded to other repeatable options. I'd especially like to see more than one outfit option for anal.
Hana will be joining the hotel as Maria's side character in v0.11 :)

Expanded relationship with Ellen; beginning repeatable events outside the weekly bar blow-job.
Ellen already has 2 new events made for her in v0.11

Some love route content for the elves.
Nia will get love content for sure, it will be a bit action based. She is an anarchist vigilante after all

More outfits expanded into existing positions. Cheerleader outfit for Lin? Or some hentai outfits for her inspired by Kali? Sexy librarian for Kali with her hair up and some garters and black stockings? (Maybe she could find some of Ellen's clothes and put the ensemble together, which could lead to some threesome action, which makes Maria jealous. "Hot.")
I would love to get new outfits for the girls in. They aren't priorities but I will see what I can do.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Tentacles are fucking gross.
Eh, there's plenty out there that I'd consider "gross" but others enjoy, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hell, Maria's "watersports" or "public sex" scenes really didn't do much for me, to put it mildly (anything "degradation" just puts me off, and really didn't like the whole "i'm the slut, I'm the whore, watch me be used" text or whatever it was accompanying the latter scene).

In case of Android mod, can't really see anything "gross" with what amounts to a technologically advanced dildo in use by a self-aware being (even if it was designed without the latter part in mind).

Course, to each of their own, but I'd think Hana's reaction alone worth it. Especially if it's something you can skip as a scene if it really rubs you the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reactions: k8ponny

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Eh, there's plenty out there that I'd consider "gross" but others enjoy, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In case of Android mod, can't really see anything "gross" with what amounts to a technologically advanced dildo in use by a self-aware being (even if it was designed without the latter part in mind).

Course, to each of their own, but I'd think Hana's reaction alone worth it. Especially if it's something you can skip as a scene if it really rubs you the wrong way.
Yes there are, but changing MY post to add something I do NOT like means I get to say it is fucking gross.

• Sad
Reactions: SpikyHair
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes