Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm glad you became invested in the lore because there will be quite a few story events in v0.11 that expand on the history and politics of Syl'anar. I've even written the lore of how Syl'anar became a republic and eventually overthrew their oppressors . You'll be visiting an old nobel's palace turned into a museum in v0.11 :)
That reminds me. I had a question about Kate's lore-based riddles. Is it possible to have an ingame way of learning the Lore of the land before those riddles so that we could be better prepared for them?

Reactions: Runey

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Is it possible to have an ingame way of learning the Lore of the land before those riddles so that we could be better prepared for them?
At early stage of Ashley's personal story, you're caught interrupting with her being forced to do the homework in between classes as a punishment for being Ashley.

The teacher gets annoyed and makes you sit in class for a whole history lesson as an alternative to being arrested for tresspassing. Also, as an object lesson in respecting authority figures that goes right over Ashley's head anyway ;)

As a bonus, could get... uh... Jane... what's her name? ;) Juliet and Kate involved in the scene.

Runey could slot it as Kate's riddles progression scene, so it appears before relevant puzzles. Also, MC getting "schooled" might be a good - and entertaining - way for the additional exposition.

Last edited:

Dinger 20202

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
One thing I want isn't even necessarily sex related but I loved Autumn's tank-top and jeans look when she first appeared and I'm not nearly as big a fan of her dress outfit. Is there a way to implement a outfit system, where you can choose what they permanently dress like in regular encounters?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
At early stage of Ashley's personal story, you're caught interrupting with her being forced to do the homework in between classes as a punishment for being Ashley.

The teacher gets annoyed and makes you sit in class for a whole history lesson as an alternative to being arrested for tresspassing. Also, as an object lesson in respecting authority figures that goes right over Ashley's head anyway ;)

As a bonus, could get... uh... Jane... what's her name? ;) Juliet and Kate involved in the scene.

Runey could slot it as Kate's riddles progression scene, so it appears before relevant puzzles. Also, MC getting "schooled" might be a good - and entertaining - way for the additional exposition.
TBH, I wouldn't mind a little "schooling" from the teacher. Either that or "school" her for kicking Ashley out of school (and maybe throw in Emma and Felicity being kicked out, too, just for fun). :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One thing I want isn't even necessarily sex related but I loved Autumn's tank-top and jeans look when she first appeared and I'm not nearly as big a fan of her dress outfit. Is there a way to implement a outfit system, where you can choose what they permanently dress like in regular encounters?
There is a system in place where they we can choose the outfit they wear in their rooms and the lobby, but she hasn't been there long enough for us to tell her what to wear yet, though I assume that will be soon.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
TBH, I wouldn't mind a little "schooling" from the teacher. Either that or "school" her for kicking Ashley out of school (and maybe throw in Emma and Felicity being kicked out, too, just for fun). :sneaky:
These scenes just write themselves...

Wouldn't mind getting called into the school (at appropriate character level for those two) because both Emma's and Felicity's grades are falling, and the teacher noticed that their new residency address is the same as Ashley. MC gets asked if he could do whatever motivated Ashley to improve so much under his tutelage for the twins, as well. The dungeon and/or lust levels may get involved.

Then maybe have even another scene when Ashley, Felicity, and Emma graduate, and the teacher congratulates you on their superiah grades because MC's magic dick solves ALL the problems.

If Runey is feeling particularly perverted, might even end that scene with... whoo, let me cool down a bit... hugs and hand-holding!

ManilaJones

Jul 29, 2020
I would love to See Emma in the Dungeon more scenes with Ashley, Felicity and Emma (in Bed ) . Somehow i Manager to got a hit on Nia, so please some Sex with her and Sylvia.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope we are finely going to have Emma use our face as a seat like she asked us.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Hi , does anyone have the guide?
There isn't one, and you don't really need one. The game is fairly straightforward, and all you have to do is "Talk" to a girl whenever the option appears. Other than that, the best hint I can give you is to remember that the word "Harem" is in the title so it's best not to ignore any of the girls because some of the girls' events won't unlock unless another one is at a certain level.

Reactions: TheDevian

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
There isn't one, and you don't really need one. The game is fairly straightforward, and all you have to do is "Talk" to a girl whenever the option appears. Other than that, the best hint I can give you is to remember that the word "Harem" is in the title so it's best not to ignore any of the girls because some of the girls' events won't unlock unless another one is at a certain level.
Agreed. Knock on their doors and use the "talk" option a lot. Usually, when I'm stuck and nothing seems to be happening, doing just that starts things up again.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
I do have a couple of suggestions.

Scenes:
As someone else already suggested, a scene where the player and Maria do some modeling for Hana, preferably repeatable.
Some more GirlxGirl stuff.
A scene where the player and Maria takes turns with Emma and Felicity.

Exhibition events:
Felicity's exhibition events seem a bit empty with only two options.
The girls could occasionally bring someone else with them to the beach and involve them(Kali and Lucy, Maria and Hana, Emma and Felicity)

Hotel life:
Seriously, that hotspring needs some use.
Emma and Felicity showering together sometimes(If their story progress to that point)

Quality of life:
Some sort of map feature to teleport to the girls immediately instead of knocking on every door just to find they are all out.
Arguably this is a very me issue but if it's not to much work, let us change the name of the girls completely. My favorite girl shares their name with my mother and it's making me feel a bit conflicted.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
With the main girls, I'd like more sex/exhibitionism options for Emma, Felicity and Autumn. I also don't mind seeing the girls do each other while the MC watches, so more scenes like that.

I'm mildly disappointed that Hana won't be elevated to main girl status. She's probably my favorite of the side girls. In terms of the side girls, I'd just like to see more.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes