jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
In regards to the empty room, I'd recommend keeping it empty until someone's plot is finished. There are already five seven stories going at once, which is quite a lot.

Or turn it into a second bathroom. The hotel must smell terrible with everyone only bathing once a week.
Let's be honest here, does anyone bathe more than once a week in quarantine? Sometimes not even once, just roll around on some dryer sheets.

What the hotel needs is a second laundry room. Let the fairy's have the current one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone o/ I'm taking suggestions for v0.11 content. Let me know what you'd like :)
More Jin sex scenes ideally repeatable ones, some Ann content too (sex content or not, be nice to start her slave storyline). I think im most invested in the side girls at the moment as outside Jin/Ann combo of best girls in their thicc no shame glory i would like to see more of Kate, Moon and most definitely that slutty drunk MILF

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
More Jin sex scenes ideally repeatable ones, some Ann content too (sex content or not, be nice to start her slave storyline). I think im most invested in the side girls at the moment as outside Jin/Ann combo of best girls in their thicc no shame glory i would like to see more of Kate, Moon and most definitely that slutty drunk MILF
that'd be Sarah.
i can't disagree with anything you said, but you forgot Ellen. More Moon would be nice too.
and wouldn't it be nice if the '2nd girl' for autumn was Hazel, and she had to move in because ... reasons... and the 'enlightenment' started speeding UP!!?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
that'd be Sarah.
i can't disagree with anything you said, but you forgot Ellen. More Moon would be nice too.
and wouldn't it be nice if the '2nd girl' for autumn was Hazel, and she had to move in because ... reasons... and the 'enlightenment' started speeding UP!!?
True i didnt mention her but shes very Vanilla for me and a little below the ones listed in my personal priority list request wise. Ann because well im curious what Runey has planned for her... shes already compliant so i couldnt even guess what he will do with her regarding a slave route but she clearly desires to be told she is loved so the love route practically writes itself at least. Moon as she went a bit yandere at the end there at being teased then ignored but dont think has had any focus since, Kate as i wanna see if Runey resists temptation to keep her emotionless which is a great unique feature of hers and Sarah because... slutty milf? teasing getting pregnant? have you seen her? Hot as hell!

Jin is my fave overall though im very wary of where Runey is going with her story. Ashley for example has a completely different persona from what she started with and thats just character development and by no means a bad thing but i dont want a toned down demure Jin. Shes a sassy, confident and sleazy sex bomb who should be hilarious to have around the other girls but not had any such content as such of that... she only really interacts with her sister so far. She even has a leaf outfit but not had any opportunities to enjoy Jin wearing it yet. Oh the teases in this game i tell you, naughty naughty.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How does one trigger the bar events, specifically with Moon? Searching hasnigiven ne much to work with, and I'm constantly visiting the bar but nothing happens.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Have you spoke to Ellen and done Moons training, you got to the point where Maria joins the bar staff?.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Am I miss remembering or doesn't Runey usually give all the main girls a bit of content each update.
While the side girls may or may not get a little bit added?, Usually at least one or two of them getting something.
and one or 2 of the main girls getting a bit more of a focus!.
I mean my memories getting bad lately, But I'm almost positive that's whats normally happens!.
Wait which forum is this again?.... WHERE AM I?.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Am I miss remembering or doesn't Runey usually give all the main girls a bit of content each update.
While the side girls may or may not get a little bit added?, Usually at least one or two of them getting something.
I mean my memories getting bad lately, But I'm almost positive that's whats normally happens!.
Yes all the main girls get something every public release.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I think the main girls will usually get at least 2 events each per update. As I understand it, the side girls are more likely to get something only if it ties in with something involving whichever main character they're kinda connected to (occasionally one of the other mains, too). Some of the side girls are much more minor than others (i.e., Sarah, Nidra, Juliet) and don't really seem connected to anything so aren't as likely to get much of anything.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I thought so... Was getting confused reading some of the comments from newbies!.
Read a lot of comments about just focusing on main girls, That's what confused me!.
Good to see some newbies here though, Runey deserves the notice.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Just to elaborate a bit about the "side scenes" thing I've mentioned - basically stand-off things like, say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know. Stand-off things that may or may not even be referenced anywhere else (though it would be fun to see those kind of one-liner references along the way, too), that can fit well regardless of individual character progression (though... again, variants based on those would also be fun, if more time- and effort-consuming).

The characters make the game for me, so - again, for me - it's very much far, far more about the journey, rather than the destination. And Runey sure knows how to make entertaining scenes, especially when no storyline prerogative pressure is involved.

Last edited:

bbalt

Aug 12, 2020
I'm nervously excited for new story content. Excited because by the end of 10.2 I found myself far more invested in the lore than I ever expected to get, and nervous because of the subject matter's inherent potential to get extremely messy if not handled carefully.

I've come to trust Runey's judgment on this, but at the same time I feel like it's impossible to have a story about literal slavery without at least the risk of its message going completely sideways at any given moment.

No pressure though, lol. You got this, Runey! :D(y)

ps: more Juliet plz

Reactions: Runey

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I can be a soppy old git at times and there's one little thing I'd like to see - if a girl gets a self-chosen outfit for unwinding it would be nice for them to take to sleepwear based on that look when spending the night with MC.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Something I've always thought would be fun involves the very early Kali scene where you give her a package that came in the mail. I was thinking there should be a way where you could be nice enough to give it to her without looking inside the package but still be asshole enough to immediately go to your room and take a quick look at the spycam to watch her open the package and pull out the contents.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes