sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Not sure that idea qualifies as content and not as a mechanic, but I feel it should make more difference which girl you take to bed before sleep. Perhaps a Lustgain or some *1.2 on stats if that seems feasible?

More elf (sanctuary) content would be great, but honestly, pretty much anything would great.
+1 to this.
More content for a happily enslaved Ann springs to mind. Seems she would be one to compete with Lia and the other girls for getting more time with the MC and/or flatout offer to service guests at the bar in the long run.
Which is also likely to drive chars like Nia, Ashley and Autumn up the wall at first.

But they really all need more interactions with the MC and the regular girls.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
As Runey has written before. Pregnancy is at the end of the game and not before. Otherwise the render count would go up like crazy. (Char A preg with visible belly, char B preg with very visible belly, char C preg with no visible belly and so on and so fort for each scene. Possible combination are many and therefore needed render for this would be much too much)
Preferably not just at the end of the game, but at the end of all of the games, since it sounds like a continuation will be necessary. I'd hate to see that shoehorned in when Runey still has a ton of other stuff to do.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Jan 28, 2018
The number on the right always indicates how many there are in game.
Yeah thats what i thought, but because i couldnt progress with kate, i was unsure.

Anyway, i just wanted to say that i really love what you did with Ashley. The part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first i was trying to avoid the Ashley content (after i had seen it once) because i think she was really annoying [all this screaming and "make me pregnant" and all that] and just not my cup of tea. But i really liked the part where she talked about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i hope she will get a bit more serious from that point on, but i will see this later.

Also: Could we get some more Ms. Ren content, please? She seems like an interesting wholeseome character.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes