TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Many don't read farther than the post just above theirs; they don't even know that there is an OP.

View attachment 806053
Sad but true, however those people would not be getting these alpha or beta releases then, if they were not reported. Again, if I am understanding how this works, though I would assume you would know more than I would. :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sad but true, however those people would not be getting these alpha or beta releases then, if they were not reported. Again, if I am understanding how this works, though I would assume you would know more than I would. :ROFLMAO:
For what I know, and I do not know more than you, you are right. Yet, I think if someone uploads the "unfinished" version here, a uploader or mod would marked the thread for update.

In my eyes this is a valid point of view, although not an foolproof point of view.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I said this, but just put the link to the "update" right below a:
"WARNING: THIS COULD BREAK YOUR SAVE.
ITS AN UNOFFICIAL AND BUGGY ALPHA.
DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK"

No need to check on the post above their comment or any of that. Just put it right besides/below/above the L I N K, the one thing people look at, in shiny colors.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Nakui

Feb 19, 2020
So I made some patch files for the original (not the more compressed ones) PC version of Harem Hotel.

Open and extract the content from the game main folder and overwritte all files if asked.
Also some patch may need that you delete some files, thus read the README.txt.
Used it at your own risk.
  • From 0.10 to 0.10.1
  • From 0.9.2 to 0.10.2
  • From 0.10 to 0.10.2
    , Mega
  • From 0.10.1 to 0.10.2
    , Mega
PS: I certained need a faster PC.:ROFLMAO:
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an achrive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insanse settings want over 32 GB)
PPPPS: If someone have a problem with the patch, ping me
PPPPPS: I do this only for "full" release, no alpha, no beta and no pre-release!
PPPPPPS: Just for the fun of it:ROFLMAO:
Sorry about the ignorance but what is this patch, or how does it work?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
For what I know, and I do not know more than you, you are right. Yet, I think if someone uploads the "unfinished" version here, a uploader or mod would marked the thread for update.

In my eyes this is a valid point of view, although not an foolproof point of view.
We promote threads for alphas too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Generally, yes.
I said this, but just put the link to the "update" right below a:
"WARNING: THIS COULD BREAK YOUR SAVE.
ITS AN UNOFFICIAL AND BUGGY ALPHA.
DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK"

No need to check on the post above their comment or any of that. Just put it right besides/below/above the L I N K, the one thing people look at, in shiny colors.
Might help some anyway. lol
Ideally, what needs to happen is for someone to give Runey control of this thread so leaks are better controlled.
He would have to ask a mod for it and agree not to remove any links or anything like that.
We promote threads for alphas too.
That is the problem we are trying to correct. I mean, some games call every version an alpha or beta, but in some cases like this, when you know it is a broken, buggy, and incomplete thing that will cause more problems than anything else... Posting it for the people who know what to expect is one thing, but it seems wrong to promote that. 'We know this will fuck you up, but come check it out anyway!' :p
People who don't understand 'alpha' leaks are still heavily in development deserve what they get. Just ignore them unless they are spamming up the thread, report them when it is spam. No need to baby them IMO.
Because it is an utter shitstorm every time it happens. It's not technically spamming when it is a different person asking every 5 min. or whatever.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well, as the smart old man said "Only two things are infinite: people who play alphas without reading the giant bright warnings and the universe, and I'm not sure about the universe.".
It really doesn't matter if you fill the entire page with warnings, there will always be people who tunnel vision on the download link and completely disregard everything else.

• Sad

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry about the ignorance but what is this patch, or how does it work?
It simple allows you to save bandwidth when Runey release a new version. You can update your old version of the game to the ones the patch are for (in this case up to 0.10.2). So instead of around 5 GB for 0.9.x + 5 GB for 0.10.x it will only be 5 GB of 0.9.x + 0.5 GB for the update to 0.10.x.
However this is only a patch and no mod, so it doesn't change anything in the game itself. If you want this, you can always add a mod to it.
My patch are only here to save bandwidth, so all things that work with Runey official downloads should also work with my patches (if used correctly).

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Is there a way to avoid the disgusting Lin-story content after 21 lvl?
Besides deleting the game, of course.

Some parts of the game are perfect and have the ability to reject inappropriate content, but here .. Like a bucket of shit on your head :(

Reactions: Master of Puppets

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a way to avoid the disgusting Lin-story content after 21 lvl?
Besides deleting the game, of course.

Some parts of the game are perfect and have the ability to reject inappropriate content, but here .. Like a bucket of shit on your head :(
Well, you could avoid just her story if it is that big a deal, instead of the whole game... No need to throw a tantrum due to one thing you don't care for.
Wait what???? What part of Lins content is Disgusting?????.
What are you a Heathen!!!!!!!.....
To ARMS TOO ARMS GET THE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!!!.
I assume it is Cornwall.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
As much as I love this game and want play v11 update...I'm just gonna restrain myself from playing it until atleast beta 3 or pre release. Still Very tempting though :eek:

Reactions: Sylandrical

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
As much as I love this game and want play v11 update...I'm just gonna restrain myself from playing it until atleast beta 3 or pre release. Still Very tempting though :eek:
It's always best to simply wait for the full release because that's when all of the content is finally added and most (if not all) of the bugs are squashed.

Omae Flow

Sep 22, 2018
What is seen near the end of January and February that can't be seen at the beginning either month?
help guys what answer?
its Kate's question

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes