Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not as awesome as you think. The Alphas tend to be bug-filled and incomplete. Definitely best to wait for the full update. Creates lots of headaches for Runey as well.
Hopefully, the Alphas and Betas won't be leaked like last time because it's always a pain to explain over and over again that they're pre-release builds used for testing and should never be considered the final product.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
If your planning on releasing an alpha or beta this phase please don't!.
your not helping anyone especially Runey the dev or the new people who don't know about the alpha/beta stages ruining saves.
Your just causing so many headaches for those of us who have to explain over and over that Alphas and betas are incomplete, Can ruin saves and are missing content that will be in final release!. Not to mention all the bugs they can have!.
So please just don't Its not helpful!.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
One thing to remember is that this is considered a "Pirate" site so there aren't any rules preventing leaked content from being posted here.
I'm just hoping that all of these warnings about leaking Alpha/Beta builds are being posted on the Patreon page because those builds are usually released to the Patrons, only, so that's the most likely place for the leak to come from. (It happened the last update.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One thing to remember is that this is considered a "Pirate" site so there aren't any rules preventing leaked content from being posted here.
I'm just hoping that all of these warnings about leaking Alpha/Beta builds are being posted on the Patreon page because those builds are usually released to the Patrons, only, so that's the most likely place for the leak to come from. (It happened the last update.)
It would not be so bad, if they added it under a spoiler and did not report the thread as being 'updated'. But too many don't read beyond 'update', and grab it thinking it is a normal one.

Reactions: Reij

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It would not be so bad, if they added it under a spoiler and did not report the thread as being 'updated'. But too many don't read beyond 'update', and grab it thinking it is a normal one.
Update?!:ROFLMAO:
Usually the thread will be marked as updated if an update comes out. So if an alpha or beta leaks here, then the daily madness begins again.

And even if the update would be behind spoiler the only change would be instead of "I can't load my save" we would have "meh, some 'update' this is, it doesn't have any new content in it". Fair share of user show that a spoiler is a qualified variante to securely "hide" previous chapters.:p

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If nothing else, we could make a game of it. We down one shot each time someone complains their save broke. We might need to sign a waiver clearing Runey of any blame if we all just show up dead one day, though.

• Haha
Reactions: L30

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Update?!:ROFLMAO:
Usually the thread will be marked as updated if an update comes out. So if an alpha or beta leaks here, then the daily madness begins again.

And even if the update would be behind spoiler the only change would be instead of "I can't load my save" we would have "meh, some 'update' this is, it doesn't have any new content in it". Fair share of user show that a spoiler is a qualified variante to securely "hide" previous chapters.:p
I have been in talks with people about this very topic (for other reasons) recently, and I learned that the thread only gets marked as updated (and thus shows up in the latest page), once the uploader reports it as having been updated. This is not something that has to happen. They can add it to the OP, not report it as updated, and only people who follow the tread will know it. ...At least, if I understood the rules correctly (I am dyslexic, so it's possible I misread something).

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Many don't read farther than the post just above theirs; they don't even know that there is an OP.

pepehands.png

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes