Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
To be honest I never remember any foot job scenes in any game,
Then I've never under stood this whole foot fetish thing!.
I mean they are just feet, you walk on em and stand on em everyone's got a pair, That's it.
Not knocking anyone's kinks I just don't understand it is all.
There is so much better content in this game that makes me quite happy,
Like elves, Now a pointed ear fetish I can sorta understand!.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
To be honest I never remember any foot job scenes in any game,
Then I've never under stood this whole foot fetish thing!.
I mean they are just feet, you walk on em and stand on em everyone's got a pair, That's it.
Not knocking anyone's kinks I just don't understand it is all.
There is so much better content in this game that makes me quite happy,
Like elves, Now a pointed ear fetish I can sorta understand!.
Dress them in white frilly anklets and have her spread them lying on a platter with various raw vegetables and you've got a great Thanksgiving meal! (but maybe this is my personal fetish; pass the gravy :p)

Jan 14, 2020
Dress them in white frilly anklets and have her spread them lying on a platter with various raw vegetables and you've got a great Thanksgiving meal! (but maybe this is my personal fetish; pass the gravy :p)
I think that mental image may have scarred me for life :eek: but thanksgiving IS coming up... so when I see that turkey and have Vietnam-Lin-as-a-turkey flashbacks? Your fault.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Bit of an odd question here, is it possible to change the MC's name mid-game? I would create a new save but I've already made it around 14 hours in and would rather not redo it all.
There doesn't seem to be an in-game method, but using the save editor to change the "Sylown" variable seems to work. You need to have Ren'Py dialogs visible in the editor to edit it. Really surprised there is no "name" variable.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I don't know if the name variable will coming but you never know it. But in the meanwhile you can change it with the save editor. But i suggest that if you do it you would not change to much because it probably going to crash the game...

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Fuck I must be in a good mood today to help lazy ass people.
It took a whole 30 seconds to type in name into the search bar and then skim through to find this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-10-2-runey.12760/page-1088#post-4057563

That's a other way, And i already knew that way but some people don't search on the forum...And i reacted on a early post because some people using the save editor but change too much causing their game to crash. So i don't need this link because i'm working in the computer bussines ;)... I know my way on websites and that sort stuf so don't need those links...

Jan 14, 2020
That's a other way, And i already knew that way but some people don't search on the forum...And i reacted on a early post because some people using the save editor but change too much causing their game to crash. So i don't need this link because i'm working in the computer bussines ;)... I know my way on websites and that sort stuf so don't need those links...
You must be joking. You can clearly tell the link leads to a previous post on this very thread just by reading it. Excuse me if I don't ask you to help with any computer "bussines" any time soon. Please be sure of an individuals intentions before you go wildly insinuating they are posting unsafe links.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
0.11 released to $20 Patreons!

lets see how fast it gets here
When it is 0.11, the "real", "finished", full release and not some alpha, beta or pre built. I'm sure Runey will upload it here the same time he do than he upload it anywhere otherwise.
Yet as far as I know, he isn't there yet. And it is only Pre-Release 1, not the "finished" 0.11. But it is interesting, 1 alpha, 5 betas and at least 1 pre version for 0.11.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Really, fuck, I thought there would have been more stuff, compared to 0.10 there is not as much content, at least not from what I played with betas.
Runey's alphas and betas are genuine alpha and beta software. They are incomplete and will break things. v0.11 will, like nearly every other release, have one or more story events for every girl once it is complete.

Reactions: c3p0

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Runey's alphas and betas are genuine alpha and beta software. They are incomplete and will break things. v0.11 will, like nearly every other release, have one or more story events for every girl once it is complete.
Yes I know, I have played the betas, but content-wise there seems to be much less than 0.10.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes I know, I have played the betas, but content-wise there seems to be much less than 0.10.
As fair as I know 0.10 was much bigger than the other updates before. And with the normal update size from Runey this means a lot.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes