Nov 1, 2020
Oh ok thank. I think it would be better if people only added the full update. This early releases tend to have a lot of bugs and mess up the saves.
wouldn't adding the prelease download link (with a disclaimer saying to back up your saves) on top of keeping the v.10 download links up be the best of both worlds?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
is the .11 prerelease gonna end up getting linked here soon? or is this one of those threads where the creator is so involved that everyone waits for the public release? i'm fine to wait the 12 days, but i'd be REALLY fine to wait 0 days :)
No it won't, and no that is not why, Runey only wants the public to see his best work, and us patrons respect his wishes and stuff almost never gets leaked.

Nov 1, 2020
No it won't, and no that is not why, Runey only wants the public to see his best work, and us patrons respect his wishes and stuff almost never gets leaked.
yeah sorry that's what i meant, the creator is so involved with the community that there's no ill will towards them, and so no one leaks the stuff.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
wouldn't adding the prelease download link (with a disclaimer saying to back up your saves) on top of keeping the v.10 download links up be the best of both worlds?
Not really. First of all people don't read. Most won't notice any notification that the release is incomplete, buggy and may break your save, and when that happens their are endless complaints that the release is incomplete, buggy and that it broke their save. Secondly, this also creates a poor impression of the game because people got their hands on a release they were expecting to be rock solid but instead got one that was incomplete, buggy and may break their save

Thirdly , the release is incomplete, buggy and may break your save. The game is quite large and replaying it from the start takes a fair amount of time. Personally, I don't mind waiting for that rock solid version I can enjoy without being concerned about the game being incomplete, buggy and maybe breaking my save.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah but it's annoying seeing people complaining about that stuff every time you check the thread.
That's the problem just about everywhere people are too quick to jump and complain instead of taking the time to read I admit I am lazy when it comes to reading but I put in at least the first 5 or 6 pages as that's where usually a lot of stuff is addressed if my issue isn't there then I search the thread before I jump to any conclusions even then I don't make any assumptions and usually wait a couple days if something isn't said or found by then I post...

BUT I always backup my saves especially considering I am a pc tech I am always updating my pc or upgrading or testing other peoples hardware since I freelance and I never know if I have to reformat randomly unless its like this vn then I don't mind playing through from the start as I enjoyed this one greatly.

If people could be a little more patient and think just a little bit it would probably clean a lot of these threads from various vn's up quite a bit. (not saying this to be rude mods that is not my intentions and I apologize if any of this comes off rude or offends anyone)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
3>) Is the Patch version Harem Hotel [v0.10.2] compatible with the new game version (?)
If you talking about the patch I've done, then most likely yes. I don't change a bit in the game itself, so if you installed the patch "correctly" I don't see how it shouldn't be.
And when 0.11 will be released I will make a patch from 0.10.2 to 0.11 and from 0.11 to the 0.11.x. As usual only PC and only the version Runey has released.

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Look lads, I'm just as excited about getting an update a few days early but considering that Runey's been pretty cool and that the game WILL be made available freely to the public, I think we can afford to be patient.

Lets reserve the piracy for other devs, yea?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Sylvia will have blowjobs, Nia will have blowjobs, Ann will have sex.

You'll have to make Sylvia and Nia give you blow jobs by using your Master/Slave relationship if you decide to do so.

Or, if you want to have more of a friend relationship with them, don't make them fuck you (Ann wants sex though, so no problem there)

Later on in their story, you'll probably get the option for happier sex.
Is it possible to do this now if you've chosen the lover route?

Oct 12, 2020
Given the incredible amount of work, Runey probably won't add more girls until he's finished the plot line for one of the existing ones. But yes, there are plans to add more later.
thank you

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. If you're wondering if v0.10.2 saves will be compatible with v0.11, then the answer is yes. Saves from one version will always be compatible with the next version.
thank you

Oct 12, 2020
If you talking about the patch I've done, then most likely yes. I don't change a bit in the game itself, so if you installed the patch "correctly" I don't see how it shouldn't be.
And when 0.11 will be released I will make a patch from 0.10.2 to 0.11 and from 0.11 to the 0.11.x. As usual only PC and only the version Runey has released.
thank you

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You can play through to the end of the current content and then carry the save forward to the next version. It's only worth waiting if you have really limited data and can't afford to download both copies.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I was about to redownload the game and replay it again since I reset my computer a few months ago but is it worth waiting for the new update or just play it now?
i'd wait, Runey has redone a bunch of earlier stuff in this update and i think the public release is pretty soon.
or play just a few hours in so you can hop right into the good stuff when the new update comes out

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes