tomatomoe

Jul 21, 2017
l am the only one who actually care about the girls? l mean, just asking
Runey, if you somehow you see my commentary l just wanna tell you one thing, Thank you
Thank you 4 all what you have being creating for all this time, i play your game since beginning of it and at each update of the history i cant just ignore what the girls have passed, the things they seems, the way the people treat them
l don't know if there's something wrong with me, but i cant just think ''this is just a game'', i feel like i really have to help these people, but i never feel this so hard playing your game, l wanna take good care of all the girls and show them what real love means so they NEVER feel sad again, not just sex like what seems like everyone in this site are looking for... Please never give up this game, i know you are the creator and you do whatever you want i just please ask you one thing... Make a happy ending with love and justice 4 who deserve :D
Thx 4 the attention and sorry about the bad english, not my first language
Amen.

Dec 27, 2019
just replayed the entire game for the first time since .9, been following since .5, what can you do with the elves now? is there still nothing in the love route

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
its funny.
when these bigger games get big, it takes time to update(hyped for the next update!)
still waiting on mythic manor.....
hows everyone doing btw?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
I freed the elves at the sanctuary in my play through. Do they have more scenes if they were made slaves?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
The great thing about this game is it's not about the MC.
It's about the girls and their stories. The MC is totally secondary and is there to simply move the story along.
Very different from the many MC centric games.
This is something I very much enjoy when It comes to HH. It allows me to self insert, which Is something I can enjoy very much in an Adult game. The below quote sums up how different games handle a MC. People have their preferences of course. But if you like HH, then you can see how Runey's MC falls into either the first two categories.

This seems to be a divisive issue. I've seen a few different takes on this.

1. BYOB (Bring Your Own Baggage)
    Some players prefer games where total self-immersion in the MC is possible (some even going so far as needing to be able to name the character). This works best for games where the MC is a bit of a cypher, not really a fully-fleshed character, more of a framework on which the player can hang their own baggage.
  2. DIY (Define It Yourself)
    Similar to BYOB the MC starts out mostly undefined, and personality and character are built from the choices the player makes along the way. This is a difficult concept to get right, but when it's done correctly it can be enjoyable. Works best in RPG-style games.
  3. STD (Stunted Traits Definition)
    The MC has some kind of personality strapped on, but nothing that really defines them, including player choice. It's the failure to live up to BYOB or DIY, while not reaching the level of a fully-fleshed-out character. This leads to games falling flat, and being little more than a weak plot holding together a bunch of sex scenes.
  4. AH (Archetypal Hero)
    By using an archetype or standard hero trope the game attempts to bootstrap the MC into something like an actual character. I'm not saying this can't be done well, just that it's easy to get it wrong.
  5. AC/DC (Artfully Crafted/Defined Character)
    Games that use a fully realized character for the MC enable a richer a story, more nuanced interactions with NPCs and a chance for the character to either grow or devolve based on player choice. (Both directions are valid, it's up to the player to determine the outcome, rise or fall.) Games that include this tend to lean more heavily to the story side of things, and as such end up being more enjoyable to me (as I've already stated that story takes priority for me.)
As such, it's a good thing that people who enjoy different types of games are making them, as it would be incredibly dull if all the games made used the same formula.

Currently, yes, but more scenes for the "Love" route are being made/planned so that could change.
This is proof that Elves are for not only Lewding, but also Slavery.
And I am okay with this. This is fine.

no one here

May 15, 2017
just got the dungeon and went there line was there and said she wants to try it and she likes the ropes i got her i havent done anything like that didnt even have the outfit am i now missing stuff if i continue

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
just got the dungeon and went there line was there and said she wants to try it and she likes the ropes i got her i havent done anything like that didnt even have the outfit am i now missing stuff if i continue
You shouldn't be missing anything. However, I would buy the rope outfit for her and everyone else at your earliest convenience.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Alkamino

Aug 31, 2020
Okay I'm not much of review / commentator kind of guy , but playing through the game got me here.
I love it. The storyline for each girl is unique and fun and fresh. It's an absolute pleasure and more over the animations are solid and the girls are cute/sexy/attractive and I love that each has her own thing that suits all tastes.
If I may offer a suggestion or more like a request, while I know nothing about the hard work that goes into making these, I hope we see more angles for the penetrative scenes specifically, like when it's about anal sex for example the real view after the front would be really good. A good example would be the scene with Lin (the anal bead tease - that has an awesome anal angle ) but I feel like there could be more like those.
Also..more footjobs please ! different variety perhaps ? Changing outfits for felicity during the footjob would be nice, and 2B's femdom mode, would be cool if it can be activated and left on/off and a change in her persona during normal interactions take place.
Finally, keep up the great work, you're work is awesome and worth the rating.
Thank you!

Reactions: Batman187

Alucardgames

Feb 4, 2020
Niiice.. this reminds of a couple top-tier games which also use HS/SBPR models. One by this dude ManicMinxy or sth like that and some other dude called TK8000. :test:
What I like is how they're using the models and taking advantage of the awfully good poses that are available on them. For example, the expressions do work to convey the emotions and the accompanying poses also do a very good job of showing it. To me, when the characters clearly show an emotional response to something the MC says/does, it helps to make me more immersed in the story. To me, this is the hidden advantage of HS models over Daz3d. When I find myself planning around the character's emotional reactions, you're doing something right in my book.
Keep up the good work! I'm keeping an eye on this one!
Could you please tell me what the programs are called to make these types of characters, because I would love to start developing my first game with these types of characters.

Swamp Cat

Apr 6, 2020
Cool game, had a lot of fun with it. Huge fan of Ashley with her hot impregnation creampies and Maria eating out cummy pussy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
The lack of feet content with everyone but Ashley always disappointed me. I know it's too late for this update coming out, but hopefully the next one.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes