D

Deleted member 862093

Runey will only update when we all devote our undying love to Kali and give her the one son she secretly wants in her heart of hearts. Braise be. Amen.
Don't you think it'd sooner be Ashley that Runey would want that of? I mean, given their profile pic and all...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I knew a dev who did that once. He said every time someone asked "when is update out?" he would purposely delay the release by a day. People only took him seriously when the update finally came out almost a year later than it would otherwise have.
Thats stuff of legend, who was the dev and what game was it?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Runey will only update when we all devote our undying love to Kali and give her the one son she secretly wants in her heart of hearts. Braise be. Amen.
Iirc Kali always won any popularity poll so we're probably there already.

If you consider it to be an evolution of the vore fetish then I think it'd count. Ain't enough to just eat people now. Gotta cook em right
I'd rather see that as an extension/variation of wax candle play. Vore is just too out there for me. But then I'm not too sure how much of a pain-slut Kali is. She comes of more submissive and exhibitionistic in her fetishism to me.

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
I'd rather see that as an extension/variation of wax candle play. Vore is just too out there for me. But then I'm not too sure how much of a pain-slut Kali is. She comes of more submissive and exhibitionistic in her fetishism to me.
A reasonable argument. I'd like to point out that I was being facetiously sarcastic when I went straight to vore though.

Reactions: HSHS1111

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Iirc Kali always won any popularity poll so we're probably there already.

I don't see Kali as a hardcore masochist myself, although it appears she loves humiliation and degradation play. If MC were so inclined I could see her tied to a spit and rotated around(no fire though--we aren't barbarians).

TacosTaco

Apr 1, 2020
So I lost my file and used "maxall" in order to skip ahead: is there any reason why I can't buy Kalis bunny suit (or do her pinups) and why sex with the twins is so limited. I think it has to do with maxall. Anyone have any fixes or solutions?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
So I lost my file and used "maxall" in order to skip ahead: is there any reason why I can't buy Kalis bunny suit (or do her pinups) and why sex with the twins is so limited. I think it has to do with maxall. Anyone have any fixes or solutions?
Could be wrong, but I think "maxall" forces you to skip a lot of content that would only be triggered by you hitting specific stats. Since they're now maxed, those events don't trigger. The only solution is to either grab someone else's save or start over I'm afraid.

Thats stuff of legend, who was the dev and what game was it?
I couldn't say, it's been well over a decade since. I only remember the event because I still have vague flashbacks of it whenever someone asks for an update release date. that's probably the reason why those questions annoy me too.

atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
I knew a dev who did that once. He said every time someone asked "when is update out?" he would purposely delay the release by a day. People only took him seriously when the update finally came out almost a year later than it would otherwise have.
Sounds like a total twat. Ppl asking incessantly about updates tells you ppl are excited about the work and want to see more, even if they aren't always polite about it. If a dev can't take it as a compliment than they need to A) do some serious self-reflection of their personality and B) find another line of work.

That's like being a stripper and getting pissed when a customer asks for a lapdance. Like...fuck off to another job if u don't like it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Sounds like a total twat. Ppl asking incessantly about updates tells you ppl are excited about the work and want to see more, even if they aren't always polite about it. If a dev can't take it as a compliment than they need to A) do some serious self-reflection of their personality and B) find another line of work.
Have you ever created anything?

Imagine you put hours of work into something and you get a message. You get excited, maybe its a review or someone wanting to say something nice about your work. You open it up....and its "when's the next update?". Nothing else, no compliment, no thanks, just someone shoving their hand into your face and going "gimme! gimme now!"

How long before you get sick of that? I've known a few people who have quit because the vast majority of comments they got on their work was basically "when's the next update".

And don't pull the "they should toughen up" or "they're getting paid" bullshit. Money is a poor substitute for someone going "Hey, I liked the last update. That character's story was fun! Thanks for it!". Getting paid and knowing you've done something well are two very different things.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

That's like being a stripper and getting pissed when a customer asks for a lapdance. Like...fuck off to another job if u don't like it.
The problem isn't necessarily the number of people constantly asking about an update. The problem is that the question has been answered many times already, and all the person asking would have needed to do was to consider the possibility that someone else had already asked the question recently and just do a quick search to see if an answer had been given. For instance, just a couple of pages back was this:

v0.11 Beta Build #3 was released to $10+ Patrons on October 3. Whenever it gets out of beta, it will be available to $5+ Patrons a week before the general public. So, still at least a week to go.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes