ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
We should come up with an eating game (I imagine not everyone drinks) of some kind. Every time someone asks for a beta/update, we wolf down an entire cake of our choosing. By the time the actual update comes we'll all be so rotund and unhealthy that we can just meet up at a hospital somewhere for a HH lan party (where we'll eat more cake). We'll have a blast, right before cake jesus comes for us.

This is the kind of BS that goes through my brain in the morning before coffee.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We should come up with an eating game (I imagine not everyone drinks) of some kind. Every time someone asks for a beta/update, we wolf down an entire cake of our choosing. By the time the actual update comes we'll all be so rotund and unhealthy that we can just meet up at a hospital somewhere for a HH lan party (where we'll eat more cake). We'll have a blast, right before cake jesus comes for us.

We could ask Lin to bake cakes for us and I mean the early Lin. Thus we aren't in any danger to get fat.:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ankhtar
D

Deleted member 862093

Gonna kill me with the beetus. I love it.

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
best thing I've come across in a while, can't wait for more. I somehow missed all the lucia events tho, so guess I gotta replay

Reactions: Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
saksalol use Truestory in the notepad on your PC in game,
best done when you first start playing to activate sister content.
(Renames clones to Twins and allows Lucias Content if I remember correctly)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Harem Hotel [v0.10.2] [Runey] - Original size 4.87GB
Compressed Windows/Linux/macOS (2.07GB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
What's the use of them if they throttle the download speed to 10kbps....
well looks like I cannot play this game:(:cry:

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018

Ok, now this is why it is inadvisable to think before coffee. It just never ends well. :sneaky:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
We could ask Lin to bake cakes for us and I mean the early Lin. Thus we aren't in any danger to get fat.:LOL:
Not a bad plan, although I imagine the more adventurous would probably still eat it just so Lin doesn't feel bad.

Ok, now this is why it is inadvisable to think before coffee. It just never ends well. :sneaky:
I usually don't do that. Sometimes I move from my bed to the front of the coffee pot so fast I swear I bend the very fabric of reality in my wake. That, or I'm just too foggy brained to remember the trip. Today I felt like being a rebel and browsed the forums I use first.

I regret it. And so do the people who've had to read my nonsense, I think.

Sep 9, 2018
Hello friends,

I had a stab at re-creating Kali from this game. I know I'm missing some mods, the hair is not right and there's nothing that matches. The glasses are also abit off.
Need some feedback please, would like to get as close to the real deal as much as possible...
Also what mods do think the developer is using?

Or maybe Runey could give me some hints and tips?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think it looks better than Kali in the game. Her face is a bit narrower and more feminine. What application is that?
Honey Select.

Like he said, the face is a bit more narrow, and the boobs might be a bit bigger, but really close. Good job.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I wish I could replicate characters like that. Every time I try to make female characters from scratch they all end up becoming Same Face Jane with slightly different clothes. Thank cake jesus for preset sharing threads, otherwise all my game saves would become cloning facility rpgs.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes