tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
i have a few suggestion; when you past a night with someone, it can level up the affection, think about it, it stronger the bond between the both. if i have a "alarm" it will be a interaction between the people i share the night with and lin or android. Each threesome can increase the exhibitionist. i find a little "bug" if i buy jin before the challenge and i ask to lin to ask her sister for help she say we call and she cum but Jen already leave with her sister. The alarm can increase obedience. The exhibitionist can increase the affection/obedience and lust.

Very addictive game i like so much i be at my 10 playthroughs. Thank you.

Reactions: IPsycho

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
So the LAST riddle I think is bugged Ive put it uary, ary, UARY, -uary, -UARY and nothing works.
Please help?

also does Autumn do anything besides mutual masturbation and a BJ?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is it weird if I prefer the "before" version? Dunno if Im blind, but looks like body proportions were more "correct" before, lower body is too huge and chest is too small now. And no, its not an angle thing, since for her upper body to be that narrow she has to be 2+m high xD
Her body proportions were never changed. The updated version includes better lighting, better dialog, and better animations.
As for your critique of her how her body is proportioned, welcome to anime. Big heads are normal here.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Her body proportions were never changed. The updated version includes better lighting, better dialog, and better animations.
As for your critique of her how her body is proportioned, welcome to anime. Big heads are normal here.
As well as big dicks and big female chests!

Reactions: TheDevian

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think it might be because the lighting bleaches some curves out, which kinda makes the body proportions seem different? I do not mind it really, just might be where the other dude was coming from.

Reactions: Runey

FruitysHorny

Jul 21, 2020
Alr quick question when is the next update coming out for this game. I just finished ashley and the clones story but I need more. It ended pretty quickly

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
v0.11 Beta Build #3 was released to $10+ Patrons on October 3. Whenever it gets out of beta, it will be available to $5+ Patrons a week before the general public. So, still at least a week to go.
Thanks for the info

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes