SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I suggested a couple events for her, but if we see her more, that would be less of a problem... View attachment 846552
I wouldn't mind a scene where it turns out Juliet is actually quietly doing her own things behind the scenes that MC never sees until then.

Like, have her be a successful rock/punk band leader (who earns a professional breakthrough which brings her to the attention of the regular cast), on top of being a good student AND working full/part-time. Still finding time to help Ashley while being treated like crap, on top of everything.

I like that Juliet much better than "lost without MC's magic dick" one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wouldn't mind a scene where it turns out Juliet is actually quietly doing her own things behind the scenes that MC never sees until then.

Like, have her be a successful rock/punk band leader (who earns a professional breakthrough which brings her to the attention of the regular cast), on top of being a good student AND working full/part-time. Still finding time to help Ashley while being treated like crap, on top of everything.

I like that Juliet much better than "lost without MC's magic dick" one.
Most of that is true, though I admit, the band idea is new. I like it. The problem is that her shyness and lack of friends makes that one difficult, but having the MC help her get that going could be a fun way for them to bond.
Could even be that Maria or some of the others are the rest of the band, but that might be a bit much.

Another idea could be that she is an artist and sells her stuff on-line.

Another web cam star or hentai artist might be overkill too.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
The problem is that her shyness and lack of friends makes that one difficult
Way I see it, it's perfectly feasible for her to have friends (or, if "shyness" is her primary character trait, "people she hangs out with when doing her things") in her "sphere of comfort" which would be music. At school or elsewhere, not so much.

Knew a few people like that - toss them into the right environment and they are the life of the group, take them out of it and they become unacknowledged wallflowers.
Another idea could be that she is an artist and sells her stuff on-line.
That would make for a fun opportunity to have her butt heads with Hana as direct competition in some way.

The ultimate confrontation ending up, of course, broken up by MC's magic dick. /s

Edit: Or, even better,

Hana: OMG, my favoritest artist did a homage to my H-scenes! Squee!
Juliet: Wait, the original is yours?
H: Uh... er... maaybe? You.. um... know that kind of stuff?
Juliet: Yeah, I drew -this- one.
Hana: Nani?!
Everyone else: Oooh!
MC: Now kiss.

Will write script snippets for free, Runey. Just sayin' ;)

Edit2: Though, honestly, I think a rockin' guitar player/vocalist would be best. We already have Hana as the visual arts type, but no musicians. Making Juliet a star of self-assertiveness on-stage and a complete dork outside tickles my personal fancy for trope-breaking.

Not to mention this opens up the possibility of MC getting involved in helping her overcome her shyness in daily life. Boring solution - make her do exhibition stuff or concerts with controlled vibes or whatnot.

Awesomesauce solution - appoint Maria her assertiveness coach.

MC: "Just tell her no if she gets too handsy"
J: "Wait... what do you mean too handsy?"
M: "These are as awesome as Ellen's!"

Then you have all the potential self-assertiveness exercises Coach Maria can come up with. Nuff said ;)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Way I see it, it's perfectly feasible for her to have friends (or, if "shyness" is her primary character trait, "people she hangs out with when doing her things") in her "sphere of comfort" which would be music. At school or elsewhere, not so much.

Knew a few people like that - toss them into the right environment and they are the life of the group, take them out of it and they become unacknowledged wallflowers.
That would make for a fun opportunity to have her butt heads with Hana as direct competition in some way.

The ultimate confrontation ending up, of course, broken up by MC's magic dick. /s

Edit: Or, even better,

Hana: OMG, my favoritest artist did a homage to my H-scenes! Squee!
Juliet: Wait, the original is yours?
H: Uh... er... maaybe? You.. um... know that kind of stuff?
Juliet: Yeah, I drew -this- one.
Hana: Nani?!
Everyone else: Oooh!
MC: Now kiss.

Will write script snippets for free, Runey. Just sayin' ;)

Edit2: Though, honestly, I think a rockin' guitar player/vocalist would be best. We already have Hana as the visual arts type, but no musicians. Making Juliet a star of self-assertiveness on-stage and a complete dork outside tickles my personal fancy for trope-breaking.

Not to mention this opens up the possibility of MC getting involved in helping her overcome her shyness in daily life. Boring solution - make her do exhibition stuff or concerts with controlled vibes or whatnot.

Awesomesauce solution - appoint Maria her assertiveness coach.

MC: "Just tell her no if she gets too handsy"
J: "Wait... what do you mean too handsy?"
M: "These are as awesome as Ellen's!"

Then you have all the potential self-assertiveness exercises Coach Maria can come up with. Nuff said ;)
I agree, the 'not shy when her in element' trope is not a bad one, and it would be nice to see a more confident side of her sometimes (though the shyness is cute). This could work for her as a lead in a band, or whenever you get her talking about her hobbies/passions. I have a lot of that trait myself, so know it well.

Another classic trope is that she could get a lot more chatty if you get her a bit less than sober.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
it would be nice to see a more confident side of her sometimes (though the shyness is cute).
I believe the proper term is "adorkable" ;)
This could work for her as a lead in a band
You could set up a whole elaborate sequence based on her being a musician. Juliet leads her band to decent success, then, while getting her Maria lessons, gets "removed" by a charismatic (and jealous to be second-stage) band member because she is not a social person (and official "we need somebody cuter" or whatnot).

Maria does Maria thing, and rounds up everyone to join the Romeoless all-female band:

* Lin on electric violin, because those are awesome. Jin on a bass or something similarly irrelevant (musicians will know what I mean), because I don't like her
* Maria, Emma, Felicity doing the dancing. Maybe once Autumn gets less repressed, they needle her into joining as well, only to find out Autumn is jaw-droppingly good at dancing. Shenanigans ensure.
* Ashley on the drums, duh.
* Kali doing keys/synth and/or post-production work, Lucy being the PR face. Sample QA session: "With an all-girl band, are you not affraid romantic entanglements will threaten the band's existence?" "Oh, we're all fucking the same guy anyway. Uh... hold on, phone call from... Dad? Shit."
* Android showing just what a self-aware synthetic person can do so much better than the monkeys or elves can on bagpipes, accordion, or shredding an ukelele in a ways nobody thought possible. Just because of the awesome factor of it

Maybe add Nia as a dancer down the line, because life based solely on negativity is one not worth living. Also, concert routes giving her perfect cover to do her thing at nights all over the country.

Ellen making sure the whole thing is actually profitable.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I believe the proper term is "adorkable" ;)
You could set up a whole elaborate sequence based on her being a musician. Juliet leads her band to decent success, then, while getting her Maria lessons, gets "removed" by a charismatic (and jealous to be second-stage) band member because she is not a social person (and official "we need somebody cuter" or whatnot).

Maria does Maria thing, and rounds up everyone to join the Romeoless all-female band:

* Lin on electric violin, because those are awesome. Jin on a bass or something similarly irrelevant (musicians will know what I mean), because I don't like her
* Maria, Emma, Felicity doing the dancing. Maybe once Autumn gets less repressed, they needle her into joining as well, only to find out Autumn is jaw-droppingly good at dancing. Shenanigans ensure.
* Ashley on the drums, duh.
* Kali doing keys/synth and/or post-production work, Lucy being the PR face. Sample QA session: "With an all-girl band, are you not affraid romantic entanglements will threaten the band's existence?" "Oh, we're all fucking the same guy anyway. Uh... hold on, phone call from... Dad? Shit."
* Android showing just what a self-aware synthetic person can do so much better than the monkeys or elves can on bagpipes, accordion, or shredding an ukelele in a ways nobody thought possible. Just because of the awesome factor of it

Maybe add Nia as a dancer down the line, because life based solely on negativity is one not worth living. Also, concert routes giving her perfect cover to do her thing at nights all over the country.

Ellen making sure the whole thing is actually profitable.
The same core group of girls that get together to play Role-Playing Games also has a Garage Band? What's next, they drive around in a badass van and shoot tons of bullets at villains without hitting anything? :p

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire The H-Team" :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think it would be fun to have an entire spin-off where we discover that Juliet leads an incredibly exciting life when she's not in the story. Rock star works.
So does secret agent. She might be a candidate for the secret badass trope. Maybe secretly a stripper. All sorts of possibilities.

Now I'm starting to think there should be Harem Hotel fanfic...

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Really excited about the next update as always, but there is small downside to all of this.
Cute Maim Lain will probably not update the Walkthrough mod anymore, because of the issue that happened with her.
I have always played HH with the mod because it really made it game simple.

Next update will be my first time playing HH without Lain's Mod. Let's see if i can do it LUL

Reactions: Brovalon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Really excited about the next update as always, but there is small downside to all of this.
Cute Maim Lain will probably not update the Walkthrough mod anymore, because of the issue that happened with her.
I have always played HH with the mod because it really made it game simple.

Next update will be my first time playing HH without Lain's Mod. Let's see if i can do it LUL
I don't remember in which thread I saw this, but someone mentioned that she was coming back. I don't know if that is true since her patreon still is under review. But yeah her mod made it easier to play this game.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I don't remember in which thread I saw this, but someone mentioned that she was coming back. I don't know if that is true since her patreon still is under review. But yeah her mod made it easier to play this game.
1602162702427.png
Kneel before me peasant. I was the first one that noticed that she was back! jkjk :KEK:

Until the patreon is reinstated, we can't be sure what's gonna happen. Don't quote me on this but i think Lain did modding as a hobby and appreciated all the support she got.
I did ask about if she was gonna continue modding but didn't get an answer for that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 849796
Kneel before me peasant. I was the first one that noticed that she was back! jkjk :KEK:

Until the patreon is reinstated, we can't be sure what's gonna happen. Don't quote me on this but i think Lain did modding as a hobby and appreciated all the support she got.
I did ask about if she was gonna continue modding but didn't get an answer for that.
I hope she does, but if she decides to stop doing mods I get it. People on this forum can be really annoying.

Mar 19, 2018
I have a little problem, so android's obedience reached 18 but when I train her obedience again it says the obedience has raised but the obedience stat is gone from char info. Checking using renpy save editor the ob stats is still there so i assume it's just a visual glitch.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Very outdated question in this Hh version lin's last event(forgot if this is the last event at that version) the MC was kidnap and the slaves ask him to buy them. (sorry for poor english) what version is this belong? thanks in advance

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have a little problem, so android's obedience reached 18 but when I train her obedience again it says the obedience has raised but the obedience stat is gone from char info. Checking using renpy save editor the ob stats is still there so i assume it's just a visual glitch.
Gone from the info page? That's odd, I've never heard of that. The only thing I can think of is that your script was slightly corrupted somehow.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Is it that rare to like your wife to sleep with your cock in her mouth? I mean its a special treat for me but It's great to try and nut as much as you can without waking her up. Seriously it can be done, guys. She sleeps with her head tilted back laying on her side. It's difficult to pull off. But I love it. Even for a couple of hour nap. ==Warning== though NEVER let do it with her head down. Chin to neck, she will bite down the moment she sleeps. I saved my manhood by putting 2 fingers in the nick of time. Idk anyways is it just me?

I been hoping for that in-game but maybe my kinks are too odd.

Reactions: Runey
Mar 19, 2018
Gone from the info page? That's odd, I've never heard of that. The only thing I can think of is that your script was slightly corrupted somehow.
thx for the reply, it keeps disappearing even when I reach ob 20, so I bypassed 19 by edited it from 18 straight to 20 and got the loyal trait and it's not gone. Unfortunately I don't have savefile before I edited it.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes