Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Dating Kate is like being in a business meeting. Lmfao.

That's it. I just came to say that. Love the game. Had to get that thought out there though.

P.s. On a side note. I was curious,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Dating Kate is like being in a business meeting. Lmfao.

That's it. I just came to say that. Love the game. Had to get that thought out there though.

P.s. On a side note. I was curious,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love is for those who prefer story
Slave is for those who prefer just to have them as a fuckdoll

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
I'm not updated with the game (last I played was 8.2) and I have 1 question:

Will we ever see a drow in the hotel for some repeatable h scenes?

Please be kind to the gentleman who lived under a rock

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I look forward to the third one:)
Seconded. While I personally hope its Juliet that takes the room, I know whomever it is will be fun to get to know... even Autumn, who annoyed me alot at first, has been interesting in getting to know her...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just had another idea for Juliet, a lot of manga have characters who are like her, they are so quiet and unassuming, that people treat them as if they are invisible. My thought process here is that the player is at the school for some reason (Ashley, the twins, Kate...) starts to do something with them when they think they are alone, but Juliet is there watching them, gets turned on, and thinking that she is more or less invisible, starts to play with herself.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Runey this game is so fucking next level man. GOD DAMN IT bro you keep out doing yourself!! WTF I bet when this blows up your gonna be a millionaire man. really you are extremely talented. while others may have a burst of greatness your longevity and consistency make you a fucking GOD!! you wake up in the morning and take no shit from the innerbitch. Your the KING man seriously. Runey is the G.O.A.T! I bet pewds talks about you soon brah.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
I can never tell if people are serious or not when they ask who Juliet is, considering the running gag of no one ever remembering her/her name.
I completely forgot about her, I cant be blamed tho the barmaid gets my fullllll attention.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Holy shit android's story actually got me emotional which is what i only feel when i'm reading a good book or webnovel.
GJ GJ
Btw, this game is a masterpiece.
Yeah androids and or Ashleys story has made several of us cry, that shit with Ashley and Rin got me.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes