IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Is Autumn visiting home this Autumn? If only she were wearing orange clothes, her seasonal camouflage would be perfect.
Actually, the person sitting there on the veranda looks rather young, her sister? Another customer for the hotel, or is she an Elf? Hmm!

Reactions: ankhtar

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Actually, the person sitting there on the veranda looks rather young, her sister? Another customer for the hotel, or is she an Elf? Hmm!
Pretty sure Autumn's sister works at the café with her, so I doubt that's who it is. Unless she's got more siblings, my memory's kinda blanking on whether Autumn's spoken about her family in more detail... still excited for more busty church-girl content

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Pretty sure Autumn's sister works at the café with her, so I doubt that's who it is. Unless she's got more siblings, my memory's kinda blanking on whether Autumn's spoken about her family in more detail... still excited for more busty church-girl content
She has white hair, she's grandma

D

Deleted member 2925610

Hello,i'm posting my new save hahahha

Reactions: camoway

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It's likely
Oho?
Maybe even the one from the contest?
Would help with players coming to terms with the event since it was rather controversially received from what I remember(and her attitude was ace,hah).
Getting her in the elf-harem could actually lead to some rather unique world building(considering her being basicly a walking cavemen when it comes to civilization...or maybe there is more behind it?who knows?if nothing else it would be a interesting take on the fish out of water-clichee).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IPsycho

Solarian98

May 4, 2020
I gotta be honest: Android freaks me the fuck out. I ignored her until I had to advance her story in order to keep advancing Kali's story. Every scene with Android is a boner killer. During that first vaginal scene, where you can see her robotic arms and legs, I had a derection. That was the unsexiest sex scene in any game I have ever played.

I can kind of see the appeal of a sexbot that can pass for human, but I have no interest in boning Data's little sister. Think along the lines of the Lucy Liu-bot from Futurama. It should take more inspiration from Weird Science and less from The Terminator.
At first I thought the same as you, but trust me just keep playing her story.
At the moment, Android is one of my favorite heroines, after Lin and Ashley.

Reactions: Mmushy
Jan 11, 2018

Is it weird if I prefer the "before" version? Dunno if Im blind, but looks like body proportions were more "correct" before, lower body is too huge and chest is too small now. And no, its not an angle thing, since for her upper body to be that narrow she has to be 2+m high xD

Reactions: Xkr and IPsycho

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Is it weird if I prefer the "before" version? Dunno if Im blind, but looks like body proportions were more "correct" before, lower body is too huge and chest is too small now. And no, its not an angle thing, since for her upper body to be that narrow she has to be 2+m high xD
I think what's throwing you off is that the table is smaller and Ash's skirt obscures her belly button. Other than the vulva and skirt, Ashley's model is exactly the same in the second pic, just posed slightly differently.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think what's throwing you off is that the table is smaller and Ash's skirt obscures her belly button. Other than the vulva and skirt, Ashley's model is exactly the same in the second pic, just posed slightly differently.
I like the cheerleader outfits better... :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes