Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I love that Kali has figured out that she likes to be dominated and humiliated, but she's a bit butch. (I think it's the wide face and thick-rimmed glasses.) That might actually be a good (optional) direction to go with her, to further distinguish her from the other girls. She looks like she would gladly stop shaving her armpits if I asked her to. She could proudly wear sleeveless shirts around campus as both a feminist statement and as part of her humiliation. Other girls would glare at her armpits, but they wouldn't say anything because of who her father is. It would lead to whispering behind her back, that Kali would both hate and secretly love.
Meanwhile, Lucia takes the opportunity and does the opposite, looking and acting sexier, and guaranteeing she all but moves into my room while big sis is too busy exploring her secret side to remain the Alpha Female. :sneaky:

Reactions: xbambix

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
She looks like she would gladly stop shaving her armpits if I asked her to. She could proudly wear sleeveless shirts around campus as both a feminist statement and as part of her humiliation. Other girls would glare at her armpits, but they wouldn't say anything because of who her father is. It would lead to whispering behind her back, that Kali would both hate and secretly love.
N... No... she's tomboyish, or not averagely feminine. Not manly or "butch". She plays video games, is a nerd, and eats junk food. But she has feminine hygiene and is very submissive. She's probably just a sexy version of everyone here.

With this logic, Emma is more of a "butch" woman than Kali, she doesn't cleanly shave her pussy and even does sports :eek:

And besides, Vanessa is the one who wouldn't shave as a feminist statement

Last edited:

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
I've played many video games in my life in all kind of genres, from SNES to the latest PC games. This game is hands down one of the best game I have ever played in the hentai genre. Period. I'd say without a doubt it's in my top 5 hentai games. And there are a lot reasons for this; from the story being engaging to the beautiful and really well animated art. All characters have their own personalities and none are the same, you can all tell them apart without any problem. The variety of sex scenes is also incredible. There's also a lot of interesting events. I can't imagine the amount of work it must have been to get to this result.

Runey, it's very good work. I don't have a job currently that allows me to spend money but as soon as I do, I highly consider becoming a patron if you keep up this level of quality.

I have a few questions if you don't mind; will you continue the story with Kate ? I'd really like to be able to go further with her. And what about an incestuous threesome with Lucia and Kali and one with the twins?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I didn't say she was butch, but "a bit butch" because she's less girly, basically meaning that she's a tomboy like you said. Obviously you know her better than I do, but given her submissiveness and willingness to be humiliated, I still think she could be talked into showing armpit hair. If that's not where you want to go with her, that's fine.
I mean, sure, I guess you could hypothetically tell Kali or any of them to do something specific to their body if their submission or affection is high enough.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I knew a dev who did that once. He said every time someone asked "when is update out?" he would purposely delay the release by a day. People only took him seriously when the update finally came out almost a year later than it would otherwise have.
I suppose that's better than all of those poor fairies that are having to walk everywhere because their wings fell off. Maybe it's time for TheDevian to dust off that old meme.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes