Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Hello I'm stuck with Maria's lvl 10 Event the beach scenes i find her in Lobby on Tuesdays but when i go to beach with her nothing happens she gets the drink and we end up in her room i have Affection & Sluttiness at 23 idk what to do. I have Lains mod installed and when i check the beach scenes is says Watched all 3 scenes and not 4th cuz it requires lvl 11 and im on 10 but i have not even seen a single scene of Maria just her ordering the drink XD
You have to go to her room and ask her to go to the beach there. You should get the "Exhibition" option then and just repeat it 3 times.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello I'm stuck with Maria's lvl 10 Event the beach scenes i find her in Lobby on Tuesdays but when i go to beach with her nothing happens she gets the drink and we end up in her room i have Affection & Sluttiness at 23 idk what to do. I have Lains mod installed and when i check the beach scenes is says Watched all 3 scenes and not 4th cuz it requires lvl 11 and im on 10 but i have not even seen a single scene of Maria just her ordering the drink XD
"Try something risky at the beach" as the game says.

Reactions: rf96

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it possible to have acces to the lust scenes without increasing their lust every time? I get the point of edging them (is edging a word? Idk) but if I could avoid doing that at some point, that would be great.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is it possible to have acces to the lust scenes without increasing their lust every time? I get the point of edging them (is edging a word? Idk) but if I could avoid doing that at some point, that would be great.
I don't believe you can. Maybe try the walkthrough mod? Also edging is a word.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I just make saves of literately everything.
Runey gave us plenty of save slots, I just fill them up with every scene so I can go back to them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm a little confused, are you requesting an edge feature that doesn't edge them? Prolonging an orgasm is edging.
Lust increases alongside Sluttiness if you meet the requirements

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, edging is a word, it is delaying an orgasm, makes you cum more and more intense.
Download Lains mod, she has a section called cheats, there you can set a girls lust.

I'm a little confused, are you requesting an edge feature that doesn't edge them? Prolonging an orgasm is edging.
Lust increases alongside Sluttiness if you meet the requirements
Nah mate, I think he means, see their lust scenes without having to tell them no, like how Lain lets you set the lust variable in her mod.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nah mate, I think he means, see their lust scenes without having to tell them no, like how Lain lets you set the lust variable in her mod.
If that's the case, no. My job is to make a game with good progression among other things. If anyone would like to cheat, feel free. But progression and training are a big part of Harem Hotel.

In Harem Hotel, the girls wont just do everything you say, you have to convince them by going on dates, and building up the sexy stuff. They won't be pushed to do more extreme things unless they're extremely horny.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If that's the case, no. My job is to make a game with good progression among other things. If anyone would like to cheat, feel free. But progression and training are a big part of Harem Hotel.

In Harem Hotel, the girls wont just do everything you say, you have to convince them by going on dates, and building up the sexy stuff. They won't be pushed to do more extreme things unless they're extremely horny.
Yeah part I why I am a patron, You get that though, people wanting a save just to see it all without playing.

XXIIPunisherXX

Jun 7, 2017
In the future I might try creating a ren'py game with Honey Select but there is one simple thing that I don't understand (maybe im just dense or something). How do these games create different maps (aka sceneries, environments) for HS? If anyone could help me out with this one than I'd be very grateful!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
In the future I might try creating a ren'py game with Honey Select but there is one simple thing that I don't understand (maybe im just dense or something). How do these games create different maps (aka sceneries, environments) for HS? If anyone could help me out with this one than I'd be very grateful!
some people create their own but there are a ton of modders who make maps and other assets for the Illusion games. If you download the better repack version of the game it comes wth a ton

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
some people create their own but there are a ton of modders who make maps and other assets for the Illusion games. If you download the better repack version of the game it comes wth a ton

Exactly. There is also a discord with a ton of content avaiable.

You also need studioNEO, and a few mods...

Note that the lighting is very iportant too to get things to look as good as Runey's game. As someone who is developing his own game, slowly, it's not easy and time consuming.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Dear beta tester our their/Runey

I read that Runey will not include his plan for autumn this coming update because of nia or something along those line (cant really remember, sorry)but he din't say autumn will not get any new event this coming update (still hoping, finger cross)

Can you guys spoil us something, in Harem Hotel v0.11 do we get Autumn new event/s.

Sincerly yours one of Autumn fans.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dear beta tester our their/Runey

I read that Runey will not include his plan for autumn this coming update because of nia or something along those line (cant really remember, sorry)but he din't say autumn will not get any new event this coming update (still hoping, finger cross)

Can you guys spoil us something, in Harem Hotel v0.11 do we get Autumn new event/s.

Sincerly yours one of Autumn fans.
Yes and no, my understanding is Nia's new event took longer to do, so did Autumns.
Autumn still did get new content with her sister, but I believe it was supposed to be more but I think Runey had to put it off some of it.

Of course, I could be wrong, but there was new stuff and a minigame with Autumn, I remember because after I did it Autumn sister overtook Autumn as my number one hated character in the game.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes