Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone with a save from 0.10 ? I just accidentally deleted all my saves....kill me.

Never mind, long live making an backup of appdata folder which also stores the saves

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I was just looking over the Notes for this update, and I spotted something that's making me wonder whether or not to be worried about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The big question is, what are the answer. So far it was "E" and "R", what makes sense as in "ER" if I think of how often (on the same post) was this question about Kate riddles. Which is/are the next/s letter/s?

I would like "N" "U" "Y" or "A" "D" or "I" "D" "L" "D" "S" as for other words the "R" and "E" doesn't fit (RTFM, THINK).

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
They need to start splitting this download into two links, mega has a limit of 5gb free a day
use nopy i get full speed
11/11 15:25:45 [NOTICE] Downloading 1 item(s)
[#578f02 5.5GiB/5.6GiB(99%) CN:3 DL:113MiB]
11/11 15:26:35 [NOTICE] Download complete:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The big question is, what are the answer. So far it was "E" and "R", what makes sense as in "ER" if I think of how often (on the same post) was this question about Kate riddles. Which is/are the next/s letter/s?

I would like "N" "U" "Y" or "A" "D" or "I" "D" "L" "D" "S" as for other words the "R" and "E" doesn't fit (RTFM, THINK).
The next letter could be "M" because it's either the end of the world as we know it or we could be losing our religion. (Think about it. ;))

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes