damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
GOSH so much i have been waiting for this release! I thought i would save myself from playing this until the next release, which was the previous release, but then i noticed a month later that i still didn't play this, so now i am definitely going to enjoy this game again! Been waiting for this moment a long time now. So now, all plans are cancelled so i can enjoy this game in peace. Haha.

This is one of my absolute favorites "anime-styled" a-games. :)

Thanks for the release, Runey !! Much appreciated for the hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
yeah he really should split it up into several files but that being said YAY ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES FINALLY GOT UPDATED. Been waiting for this one for a long while. Was starting to worry it was abandoned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
6GB isn't a lot anymore guys, this is 2020, not 2006. Updates to some big games get up to 100GB now

I understand having shitty internet, I was there... but I'm doing the best I can! Otherwise the game would be over 10x the filesize with the exact same content

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
6GB isn't a lot anymore guys, this is 2020, not 2006. Updates to some big games get up to 100GB now
It is, if the download is slow.;)
If the server could support my bandwith I wouldn't complain, 6 Gb / 70 Gb it would only be minutes.:giggle:

Last edited:

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
Wow, I wasn't expecting to see Harem Hotel show up on the Latest Updates page so soon after the last update. This is awesome, I know what I am going to be doing now.

Reactions: Shadies and Runey

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It's either 6GB, or 70GB+, it's already compressed as much as possible while allowing good quality on 1920x1080
no offense here, but that sounds like putting a gold plated hood ornament on a ford pinto(i mean honey select isnt exactly the top end renderer). What is actually the difference in quality if it were reduced?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes