Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
To the compressors, modders, and anyone else who cares: There will be a v0.11.1 for Android at the very least, there is a bug specific to Android users that needs to be patched. No other game breaking bugs have been found yet that would warrant a bug patch, but some may appear. Feel free to keep in touch with me so you know when v0.11 is completely stable

Jun 18, 2018
6GB isn't a lot anymore guys, this is 2020, not 2006. Updates to some big games get up to 100GB now

I understand having shitty internet, I was there... but I'm doing the best I can! Otherwise the game would be over 10x the filesize with the exact same content
On mega I get download speeds up to 15mb/s and it's still a pain in the ass. The 5gb limit, doesn't download unless I have the tab open and gets stuck on 99% ''decompressing'' which forces me to restart the download and hit the download limit. If the file is over 2gb I'd rather torrent it instead of dealing with mega.

Feb 17, 2018
I think it would be time for the developer to move to the second part of the game (Harem Hotel 2), because the game has started to be quite large and it takes some time to download it and unzipped at each updat to keep the high quality images.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I, for one, have no issues with the download, it actually runs smoothly from Nopy.

However, looking for the LainMod, it makes sense to wait a couple of days as it most likely be an 11.1 or 11.2 version to be released for bug fixes, etc and the mod will also be updated so I will grin my teeth and wait a few days. :D

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
On mega I get download speeds up to 15mb/s and it's still a pain in the ass. The 5gb limit, doesn't download unless I have the tab open and gets stuck on 99% ''decompressing'' which forces me to restart the download and hit the download limit. If the file is over 2gb I'd rather torrent it instead of dealing with mega.
Feel free to deal with the other mirrors then.

nyrax

Jul 31, 2020
Juuuuust waiting for Patch to 0.11 and I'm ready to be around best twins again! God I love catgirls.
Kinda lowkey hoping for pregnancy but it's great without!

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
My saves seem broken in 0.11, is it because of lains mod?
And if so, would they work once the mod gets updated?
Most definitely. I won't speak on behalf of the Dev but every game I played so far with an active LainMod, once it's updated, you can continue from the last save.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes