deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
It is, if the download is slow.;)
If the server could support my bandwith I wouldn't complain, 6 Gb / 70 Gb it would only be minutes.:giggle:
nopy let me download at 1gbit/s it took me 50 sec to download, don't use mega. fuck their limits and requiring you to download their client. Support nopy if you can.

Reactions: voyeurkind
Jan 28, 2018
6GB isn't a lot anymore guys, this is 2020, not 2006. Updates to some big games get up to 100GB now

I understand having shitty internet, I was there... but I'm doing the best I can! Otherwise the game would be over 10x the filesize with the exact same content
I think to a certain degree sometimes people expect erotic games to be far smaller than normal games, because for a long time they were, tbh, with the exception of Japanese h games, but it wasn't until relatively recently that they gained mainstream attention.
Literally today I got a 5 year old game on steam, and it was 20 gigs, and it wasn't even like an ultra big budget AA title. It was a relatively smaller game made by a AAA company. I think file sizes like those have not been completely out of the ordinary within the last 5 to 10 years.

Cyber_Geisha

Apr 28, 2017
Hey Runey! Been following your game from v4.0 and loved every moment of it.Really great content from you as always.I left playing at v8.0 due to work reasons so at v11 I think I will have a good amount of content to play in the game.Thanks for sharing it with us.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
no offense here, but that sounds like putting a gold plated hood ornament on a ford pinto(i mean honey select isnt exactly the top end renderer). What is actually the difference in quality if it were reduced?
If you are playing on a tiny screen like with an Android, then reducing the image quality isn't as noticeable; however, it can be a nightmare for someone on PC. Anyone who's watched a YT video and had the quality drop from 1080 to 720 (or worse, 360) in the middle can attest to how crappy that is.

D

Deleted member 584847

Is there a compressed version yet or am I naive to ask this early? :D 5,6 gigs is over the limit on mega for meh

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes