May 26, 2018
I did read it, but it's full of lies so what was the point? The download still stops at 4.99gigs and starts requesting a payment. The google drive link is already dead and this nopy fails between 1-2 gigs after 3 attempts.
Very true, so what you do then is wait about 2 to 3 hours and the DL will finish. I use Mega all the time, and have NEVER had to pay, though I admit that depending on if I download past my limit, I have to wait 2 to 3 hours to get it to finish. and I KNOW that this has been noted, stated, and explained multiple times within this thread. DAmn dude, use the search function and find your answers rather than calling someone a liar!

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Saves don't work for me. Got the typical "No module named matrix" error. No idea what causes it.
Same here with the first compressed version(no mods). If you still keep your old version - just search for all files named matrix within the Harem_Hotel-v0.10-pc folder and replace them at the exact same places in the new version. Seems to work for now...

Reactions: DudeManrod

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The download speed is 100 KBps while on Nopy/Mega it's 10 MBps :confused:
Q: Why is there only Anonfiles to download it from?
A: First officially doesn't limit your bandwidth nor have a time/size limit. And secondly it is simple, as I don't have to register. Also for Nopy you need to receive an invitation and I don't have one.

mahi97

Jan 28, 2020
Hello everyone... accidentally my saves till 10.2 got deleted....it would be great help if anyone can only provide me save file of end part of 10.2 version

Thanks

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Hello everyone... accidentally my saves till 10.2 got deleted....it would be great help if anyone can only provide me save file of end part of 10.2 version

Thanks
Taking just a little time to do a search would have taken you here:

Should do the trick... Don't remember exactly, but everything should be maxed out or quite close to.
1-1 is for Elves' love route, 1-5 is for slave route.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Thanks
anybody have a save up to this update? I got a new computer and REALLY dont wanna have to restart
Can people read or Search...search....SEARCH...SEARCH!

Go back about 2 or 3 damn pages.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
*thinks*...go on C3...I can take it...hit me with the honest answer :ROFLMAO: :LOL: ;)
You yes, others yes. The mods most likely would delete my post, because it wouldn't be nice.:censored:
Whereupon I do find it most intresting that the "same" that can't read sometimes the lastest post in a thread before they writte their own post, complain a lot if we make fun of them.:sneaky:

Reactions: Maviarab

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can someone just give the patch rather than uploading a 6gb file for like 2 fixes? Please? Also can you stop using Mega for the game or use 1 more option? After I think 5gb it wants you to start paying to download. Works great for most games if they're in the 1-2gb range, but not 5+.
1. You don't need to download a bug patch if you haven't run into any bugs. v0.11.1 is meant for people who haven't tried v0.11 yet.
2. I do use more than mega, can you look at the links before deciding they're only mega?
3. Use a free browser VPN, download the mega client, or just google how bypass the 5GB limit without paying.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes