Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does the delivery of Peni not happen in this version?

Other than some random typos throughout the game. Game has been going well. I also like the lore. However after healing Ellen explain grand pappy's dream. MC needs to hire a shit ton women for that 24/7 treatment. Runey's PC is gonna explode.

Only small complaints would be if you are very deep in days the calendar number is slightly pushed right, and that the stat screen doesn't have a key to explain color levels/stars/maximum states, and some of the transitions take an extra tiny bit of time, instead of being immediate.
Yep, you can buy Peni, just buy her on the computer, go to sleep, and pick her up in the morning.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks Runey, would you recommend starting over for this update or continuing?
I would recommend speedrunning to Maria's new friendship 10 event, then continuing your save. That's the only thing you'd miss if you only continued. But most of the recreated stuff is repeatable content, so there isn't a big reason to restart unless you're a die hard fan :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I would recommend speedrunning to Maria's new friendship 10 event, then continuing your save. That's the only thing you'd miss if you only continued. But most of the recreated stuff is repeatable content, so there isn't a big reason to restart unless you're a die hard fan :)
It's probably unnecessary to say this for me considering my previous post to you, but if restarting the whole game makes someone a die hard fan then I'm guilty as charged.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i go to felicity and emma's room at noon, click the talk option and it says i need to raise ashley's friendship??
also under misc info it shows lucia 3/5 what and where are the other two events?
oh and hana is 0/1 does this mean another event not connected with maria?

edit: haha nix on the felicity and emma thing, finally figured it out, talk to ashley...
edit 2: spoke too soon, still can't talk to felicity and emma and nothing shows for ashley, so wtf?

Last edited:

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
so i go to felicity and emma's room at noon, click the talk option and it says i need to raise ashley's friendship??
also under misc info it shows lucia 3/5 what and where are the other two events?
oh and hana is 0/1 does this mean another event not connected with maria?

edit: haha nix on the felicity and emma thing, finally figured it out, talk to ashley...
edit 2: spoke too soon, still can't talk to felicity and emma and nothing shows for ashley, so wtf?
I can't get lucia to progress either and I think it is stopping me from getting Kali 29 as well.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I FINALLY got the (updated) game to download completely (Nopy) and started to play it.

Why do I get a BAD feeling about Nia's plan? How can it POSSIBLY go wrong?

Let me count the ways... (Remember that damn sea cruise to Elfland and how quickly THAT went Murphy on us?)

Avacado Toast? Oh well. Where's the avacado toaster?

Last edited:

REJ9

Feb 25, 2020
I've done everything in v11.1, except Sylvia 2nd scene. Cant figure out how to get that.
Any help?

P.s fucking love this game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh my god! I'm just download ver 0.11 yesterday and now I had to download the entire game again for a bugfix? Sigh....I love the game anyway so I'll do it

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i've been able to build affection and obedience/sluttiness fairly easily depending on the girl, but what I'm having problems raising is friendship as some actions needs a higher friendship score... how do i raise friendship more consistently? Especially with Android as I just unlocked her

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i've been able to build affection and obedience/sluttiness fairly easily depending on the girl, but what I'm having problems raising is friendship as some actions needs a higher friendship score... how do i raise friendship more consistently? Especially with Android as I just unlocked her
Friendship can only be raised by doing the story events.

Reactions: hentai charley
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes