saru341

Sep 22, 2018
scratch that, now my old vers: 10.2 NOR my ver:11.2 won't even open without giving me some error, wtf?

EDIT: my newest download is working, had to load a different save that was like...a month behind my current one but my previous version(0.10.2) is pretty much borked.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I know I played through it once before and said I was starting over but it has been a while since I've played it, which was before Maim Lain had to go away for a while. So I'm puzzled with the level 4 Bar/Moon event as I don't remember how I got through it last time, even with the help of Lain's mod I haven't figured out how to progress it. And before anyone reminds me I did try to search it through the search function but the results didn't give me what I was looking for, instead the results I got were completely unrelated to what I was looking for on how to progress Moon's level 4 event. It says on a weekday in the evening but I went through the whole week twice and nothing triggers. What am I missing?
I'm sorry for this repeat but I know all too well a lot of people don't check out previous pages of posts and instead only look at the last page. I just want to see if anyone knows how to solve this question.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
okay, turns out i lost a chunk of progress, but....nothing i can't make up by spam clicking my laptop's mouse button.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
wow....this kate riddle leave me baffled

On earth i am dead,thought i live on the moon. I am in no crater but i am in every bloom. I can not move my own but im in each room.

My poor brains just simply cant think anything :) i also like a lot how each girl has their own personality. Like maria is horny and bit devilish. Ashley is kind of stalker but very caring one of that sweet actually once you get know her just couple examples.
Thank you for update runey :)

saru341

Sep 22, 2018

On earth i am dead,thought i live on the moon. I am in no crater but i am in every bloom. I can not move my own but im in each room.

My poor brains just simply cant think anything :) i also like a lot how each girl has their own personality. Like maria is horny and bit devilish. Ashley is kind of stalker but very caring one of that sweet actually once you get know her just couple examples.
I can answer that one for you if you like. it's pretty obvious actually.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

The letter o

Reactions: DrFree

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to make a point: these types of riddle are very literal. if you're thinking of the objects, and not the words, you're already failing it.
Well then maybe you know the answer to my previous post in this page about progressing Moon's level 4 event.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Well then maybe you know the answer to my previous post in this page about progressing Moon's level 4 event.
I can do riddles, but I can't do direct walkthroughs on things like that. I don't even know where I'm at with moon atm.
sorry

wev96

Dec 7, 2019
Hi Runey,

I think there's a small writing inconsistency in Kate's events.

Kate give you her address in the first date event at the pizza shop (event 3 ?)
But when you go out out jogging with her later you ask where she lives. (event 4?)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes