TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any H scenes with Autumn yet?
A few...
so, in other words at a snail's pace...lol
Well, as a general rule, you can do 3 story events a day, just not on the same person. You normally have to wait a day or three between events on each person. With how big this game is, and how many other things there are to do, that is pretty fast. This is not the kind of game where you focus on one girl at a time.

Aug 7, 2018
I just had the weirdest experience playing this.

According to my saves I've last played this game about a year ago. I remember loving it, played it since like ~0.2 or 3, so I think to myself "awesome, a year's worth of charming, light-hearted, sexy content". Well, about that....

Nia's new scene: rescuing elves from an illegal strip/slaver joint. After seeing her half-baked plan end with her firing indiscriminately at anyone present and maiming the main badguy who had already surrendered, I didn't really feel like I'm fully onboard with her anymore, no matter how good her cause sounds on paper.
"But they were all criminals, so surely it's okay to main and kill them?" - Right, I'm sure every one of the bouncers and standers by was there because they hate goodness and freedom, not because they were threatened or in debt to, say, a local crimeboss. In whose presence she mentioned MC's real name. Now a bunch of criminals know his face and name, but surely they'll be way too busy with physical therapy to exact revenge for a while.

Remembering that the elf arc is all about slavery now, I knew Lin' events wouldn't do me any good right now either, so on to Kali.

Kali: Hey, I made an app to hack into and remotely control any android. Sounds bad you say? Nah, it's okay, because ours is the only sentient one. Ignore the obvious crime and terrorism potential. Did I mention I'm gonna sell it on the app store? Oh, and android could start sky-net with it, but she clearly wouldn't, so let's not worry about that.

I don't remember her being maliciously stupid, so this probably was meant to be silly. Since it mentioned Android, let's see what she's up to.

Android: asks at the start whether we want to skip girl on girl action. Nope, a nice sexy lesbian scene is just what I need right now. Huh, Maria puts on the dom roleplay pretty strong there. Well, as long as they're both having fun... After a few moments I remember this is referring to a scene where she molested ("dominated") Android, which DID NOT HAPPEN in my playthrough, because I wouldn't let her harass any of the girls.
That little continuity error probably colored my perception of how the scene further played out. Android was just done physically overpowering Maria and restraining her, elaborating how she'll make Maria her bitch and pleasure-torture her until she breaks. That scene probably would have been really hot as kinky power-reversal roleplay, but the non-consent killed it for me. End of day: she parades around a worn out and intimidated Maria - naked and blindfolded - in front of Maria's friends, casually mentioning how it took her an entire day of relentless sexual assault to break Maria's spirit. That... was a really fucked up scene. It's revenge for something I prevented from happening and Maria makes it repeatedly clear it's not consensual. The light-hearted tone of everyone's reactions only made it worse. (taken out of context / with implied consent, the scene would have been pretty hot)

Ashley, Emma, Felicity: cattiness, jealousy and being openly hurtful to each other. Not right now please. Next event.

Kali again: You know why androids are less satisfying to many customers than slaves? Because they don't bleed. It's so obvious when you consider the average slave- and droid owner's mental state, strange we didn't think of that earlier. Well, we remedied that oversight and present to you: Elven Blood Dolls(TM). Developed in close partnership with slavers and cultists. Even religious nutjobs can abuse them guilt-free, because they look like elves, not people.
Rah Rah, bloodgood for the good god.

Remember how Kali said androids couldn't hurt people even if you remote control them for silly pranks and petty crime? Yeah, she was wrong. I'm shocked - and so is she, for a hot minute. Alright, that's enough of daddy "surrounded by reprehensible people I'll surely come off as a 'lawful neutral' businessman" and his little miss "mother-of-hiveminds".

What happened? Just an unfortunate/non-representable selection of events? I want to like it. And I did before. All my previous notes are positive. I'm not against serious content in my erotica either, the tone just felt off to me this time around. What am I doing wrong here? :cry: Just not in the right frame of mind to enjoy it "the correct way"?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
ugghh, trying to *talk* with Android, but keeps saying I have to raise Lin's friendship, but not getting any events that raises Lin's friendship. I'm on day 36 and her friendship has been at 9 for around 15 days or so

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just had the weirdest experience playing this.
Before I start replying to everything one by one, I must say, I am VERY confused how you came to any of these conclusions. I just feel like you had a bad day when playing.

Nia's new scene: rescuing elves from an illegal strip/slaver joint. After seeing her half-baked plan end with her firing indiscriminately at anyone present and maiming the main badguy who had already surrendered, I didn't really feel like I'm fully onboard with her anymore, no matter how good her cause sounds on paper.
"But they were all criminals, so surely it's okay to main and kill them?" - Right, I'm sure every one of the bouncers and standers by was there because they hate goodness and freedom, not because they were threatened or in debt to, say, a local crimeboss. In whose presence she mentioned MC's real name. Now a bunch of criminals know his face and name, but surely they'll be way too busy with physical therapy to exact revenge for a while.
Okay, first off, she didn't kill them. I intentionally showed every shot hitting the shoulder, and I specifically showed Nia refusing to shoot anyone running away from her. She only incapacitated those who were attacking her.

The main bad guy surrendered, Do you assume he's going to wake up in the next morning and think "You know what, I WAS wrong, I'm going to start a taco stand." No, he's a powerful pervert and Nia thought he needed to be taught a lesson, and it felt good for her.

Remembering that the elf arc is all about slavery now, I knew Lin' events wouldn't do me any good right now either, so on to Kali.
O-Okay... thanks for the passive aggressive feedback.

Kali: Hey, I made an app to hack into and remotely control any android. Sounds bad you say? Nah, it's okay, because ours is the only sentient one. Ignore the obvious crime and terrorism potential. Did I mention I'm gonna sell it on the app store? Oh, and android could start sky-net with it, but she clearly wouldn't, so let's not worry about that.
Let's do a comparison. Apple to Android (the phones). Apple locks all of their scripts up, is it more protective? Yes. But it's less customizable. You can't hack an iPhone as easily as an Android. Android on the other hand is fairly open, which also allow for more viruses. But has your phone been hacked because people can hack their own Android phone? No, that's silly to assume.

Yes, Kali is worried she accidentally unlocked a "sky net". What is this "let's not worry about that"? That's pretty much all Kali has been doing.

Android: asks at the start whether we want to skip girl on girl action. Nope, a nice sexy lesbian scene is just what I need right now. Huh, Maria puts on the dom roleplay pretty strong there. Well, as long as they're both having fun... After a few moments I remember this is referring to a scene where she molested ("dominated") Android, which DID NOT HAPPEN in my playthrough, because I wouldn't let her harass any of the girls.
That content is going to be remade eventually for sure, I did assume most would do the girl on girl action. I mean, why didn't you? You seem to really love girl on girl action. But thanks for the aggressive bug report, I'll note it.

That little continuity error probably colored my perception of how the scene further played out. Android was just done physically overpowering Maria and restraining her, elaborating how she'll make Maria her bitch and pleasure-torture her until she breaks. That scene probably would have been really hot as kinky power-reversal roleplay, but the non-consent killed it for me. End of day: she parades around a worn out and intimidated Maria - naked and blindfolded - in front of Maria's friends, casually mentioning how it took her an entire day of relentless sexual assault to break Maria's spirit. That... was a really fucked up scene. It's revenge for something I prevented from happening and Maria makes it repeatedly clear it's not consensual. The light-hearted tone of everyone's reactions only made it worse. (taken out of context / with implied consent, the scene would have been pretty hot)
There was no non consensual... There never will be non consensual sex in Harem Hotel. Maria was overwhelmed by Android's power, she enjoyed it during and after. Yes, she was going crazy over how much Android was pleasuring her, but she never wanted out of that situation, not truly. I mean, she's really fuckin' into this stuff, you know? She loves being a femdom, and she loves being turned into a bitch by a strong person, she likes being made a bitch.

And, uh... I mean, I guess you're not a fan of exhibitionism, but those girls are well aware of what Maria is into, it's not as shameful as you would imagine yourself being tied up and brought to your friends. And if she has the exhibitionist trait, it makes even more sense.

Ashley, Emma, Felicity: cattiness, jealousy and being openly hurtful to each other. Not right now please. Next event.
More passive aggressive feedback, thanks.

Kali again: You know why androids are less satisfying to many customers than slaves? Because they don't bleed. It's so obvious when you consider the average slave- and droid owner's mental state, strange we didn't think of that earlier. Well, we remedied that oversight and present to you: Elven Blood Dolls(TM). Developed in close partnership with slavers and cultists. Even religious nutjobs can abuse them guilt-free, because they look like elves, not people.
Rah Rah, bloodgood for the good god.
What? Blood is used as a power source, and it's cheaper because of it. This universe is quickly developing cyborg technology, and the elfbot is a first step. But yeah, you're pretty much on point with the "in partnership with slavers and cultists", it's freaky tech.

Remember how Kali said androids couldn't hurt people even if you remote control them for silly pranks and petty crime? Yeah, she was wrong. I'm shocked - and so is she, for a hot minute. Alright, that's enough of daddy "surrounded by reprehensible people I'll surely come off as a 'lawful neutral' businessman" and his little miss "mother-of-hiveminds".
Did you miss the part where Android became "unlocked" and totally in control of her own self? That was a pretty big part of her storyline...

What happened? Just an unfortunate/non-representable selection of events? I want to like it. And I did before. All my previous notes are positive. I'm not against serious content in my erotica either, the tone just felt off to me this time around. What am I doing wrong here? :cry: Just not in the right frame of mind to enjoy it "the correct way"?
What happened? Just a bad day, I can only assume.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
ugghh, trying to *talk* with Android, but keeps saying I have to raise Lin's friendship, but not getting any events that raises Lin's friendship. I'm on day 36 and her friendship has been at 9 for around 15 days or so
Might want to raise her obedience. You're also very early in the story, Ashley develops.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Hey Runey! Love the game and the new update :D I'm pretty sure that it was probably answered somewhere in the thread, but I'm terrible at navigating these forums - How do you talk to Ellen when she asks about the email thing?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey! Love the game and the new update :D I'm pretty sure that it was probably answered somewhere in the thread, but I'm terrible at navigating these forums - How do you talk to Ellen when she asks about the email thing?
It seems two events are popping off at once for you. You have to do Ellen's first. Click her door, I think

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh yes.

But I mean on a COMPLETELY UNRELATED note I'd just like to say that putting a whole ass slab of tomato on a steak is roughly 8 million times worse than a little pineapple on a pizza and hypothetically were that to ever happen anywhere it would totally harsh the vibe.
Tomatoes, because of their acidity, make an excellent marinade for beef, as does pineapple for pork. You can find many recipes online. Be sure to grill the tomato to a nice caramelization!

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
Just wondering if there's any plans for the DnD side story that you mentioned a few hundred pages ago? Fantastic game so far, writing is brilliant.

Reactions: lecture

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, my saves officially don't work.
I tend to save just at the start of an event, so the mini caption in the saves menu tells me what event I would be loading to re-watch.
I somehow salvaged one from about v0.9, but its official, I have about 350 useless save states. Oh well!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I know I played through it once before and said I was starting over but it has been a while since I've played it, which was before Maim Lain had to go away for a while. So I'm puzzled with the level 4 Bar/Moon event as I don't remember how I got through it last time, even with the help of Lain's mod I haven't figured out how to progress it. And before anyone reminds me I did try to search it through the search function but the results didn't give me what I was looking for, instead the results I got were completely unrelated to what I was looking for on how to progress Moon's level 4 event. It says on a weekday in the evening but I went through the whole week twice and nothing triggers. What am I missing?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes