Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
Ah... thank you saru and dragon. I didnt thought that it could be letter too...those riddles are really well done and i have to think them a while actually or try every answer option sometimes.

imgurrrr

Oct 16, 2020
Because it's a harem game, you can literally bang anyone in the same building and hardly anyone knows about that
Anyway, keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Runey

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
This update was rough. I was looking forward to this for months and then jumping in the most notable standouts were huge exposition dumps and not even thinly veiled political soapboxing. Hana's brief appearance was a fun break from the sea of angst, exposition and real world political shit I don't want to touch with a ten foot pole. Hana's a sweetheart and I'm making a bet that she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would explain so much of the weird stuff coming from her parents.

Kariel

May 31, 2019
I'm a little stuck. Android's next story event apparently needs me to increase Kali's relationship level (currently 29), but I can't seen to find an event or trigger for it. Is there a minimum requirement for Kali's lv.30 event I'm missing, or has my save gone nuts?

Edit: Have been using the 0.11+ version of Lain's mod, but I get the same thing without it.

aza416

Jun 9, 2020
I download v0.11 yesterday and play 7 hours non stop. The story flow is just so fluid. The grind is also not that bad since you also have other stuff to do, not just pure grind. If anything, I nominate this game for "one more turn" award contesting civ game.

I'm at day 57 (yes, I'm a slow reader and I tend to scroll back to see what happen if I choose another dialogue). Since v.11.1 is out, I'm planning on restarting another run. My question is, are there any missable in this game? Like, If I do A, B will be permanently unavailable.

Ps: really love that easter egg with Felicity

Feb 24, 2020
File names don't match? Trying to get compressed, but names don't match and file is bigger than compressed size. It goes over the 3.11 mark.

Last edited:

praznkmr021

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, First time here. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Downloaded the 'HaremHotel-v0.11.1-pc' file and got 38 errors extracting it. Header error and data error. Please help.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
I wasn't huge fan of being dogged by purple hair and her friend with no real counter arguement.
I got it towards the end so it kind of soured the update a bit.

Besides that it was a great update as usual!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, First time here. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Downloaded the 'HaremHotel-v0.11.1-pc' file and got 38 errors extracting it. Header error and data error. Please help.
Sounds like a corrupted download. Use a program like jdownloader etc to download large files that will pause if required and also do a checksum upon completion to ensure it downloaded correctly.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

right when i load my save file.
same here so I just loaded my earlier save I got multiple save lol
This error seems to suggest a main menu screen is missing... I'm not sure how this would happen on a clean install, did either of you do anything with the files other than simply download? No mods or anything?

Hi Runey,

I think there's a small writing inconsistency in Kate's events.

Kate give you her address in the first date event at the pizza shop (event 3 ?)
But when you go out out jogging with her later you ask where she lives. (event 4?)
Thanks for reporting this, but I'm not able to find it easily. There's hundreds of events. I skimmed through Kate's events and couldn't find the inconsistency you mentioned.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This update was rough. I was looking forward to this for months and then jumping in the most notable standouts were huge exposition dumps and not even thinly veiled political soapboxing. Hana's brief appearance was a fun break from the sea of angst, exposition and real world political shit I don't want to touch with a ten foot pole. Hana's a sweetheart and I'm making a bet that she's
It would explain so much of the weird stuff coming from her parents.
I give the player two options to get out of the history event, don't complain about being forced to sit through something you aren't forced to sit through.

Also, welcome to Harem Hotel, politics is big here. Elves are slaves and the story revolves around freeing them. Do you expect this to happen with a kind speech from Lin that changes everyone's mind overnight?

View attachment 897933

This happens after the DRUNK return from the beach
Don't merge your files, simply install and load your save.

I wasn't huge fan of being dogged by purple hair and her friend with no real counter arguement.
I got it towards the end so it kind of soured the update a bit.

Besides that it was a great update as usual!
Aside from most of that event being skippable... are you talking about the part where Vanessa looked like an idiot shitting on you because she didn't know who you were?

Reactions: aolli

Kariel

May 31, 2019
Runey Is there any chance you could tell me the pre-reqs for friendship/heart level 30 for Kali please? I'd like to know whether I've missed something or if my gamesave is borked! IIRC the last story thing she was involved with was Android's mk3 body!
Thanks! :)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes