Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Is there any chance you could tell me the pre-reqs for friendship/heart level 30 for Kali please? I'd like to know whether I've missed something or if my gamesave is borked! IIRC the last story thing she was involved with was Android's mk3 body!
Thanks! :)
She should appear in your room, or there should be a Talk option on her door. Wait a few days like normal.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Anon doesn't limit bandwidth? I get 100x times less than Mega.
Official no, they don't.
I give up. Can someone please host the patch on mega or Gdrive or someplace other than anon? Pretty Pweeze?
I will look into it. Can't say more at the time. Other than that I do really not like to register and I also don't like Megas business model - I know, personal opinion.
I've also mentioned in the official Nopy thread that I would like to have access to upload files, but we will see what happens.
Also I can't say if I have time this weekend. And first a new patch for 0.11.1 ;)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I download v0.11 yesterday and play 7 hours non stop. The story flow is just so fluid. The grind is also not that bad since you also have other stuff to do, not just pure grind. If anything, I nominate this game for "one more turn" award contesting civ game.

I'm at day 57 (yes, I'm a slow reader and I tend to scroll back to see what happen if I choose another dialogue). Since v.11.1 is out, I'm planning on restarting another run. My question is, are there any missable in this game? Like, If I do A, B will be permanently unavailable.

Ps: really love that easter egg with Felicity
As far as story, your choices won't really cause you to miss something (other than with the elves where you get different scenes depending on whether you go Love or Slave route on either). There are a few cases where you can unlock extra scenes if a girl's Exhibition is high enough (usually 10 will do it), but there's no effect beyond that.

Reactions: aza416

Sora92

Jan 14, 2018
Because having a threesome with sisters counts, since they are both essentially having sex, just with someone else in the mix (don't ask me, thats how patreon seems to work...)
Aldo, the code enables Lucia and Kali content.
Thanks

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Runey did you see my previous question on the issue I'm having with progressing the level 4 Bar/Moon event? I can't remember how I got through it the first time as it doesn't tell me much on how to activate it besides on a weekday and evening. I went through two in game weeks trying to start it and nothing happens. Is there a hidden requirement I'm not aware of that wasn't mentioned? And I've already tried to "search" for the answer through this thread but the results I got were unrelated to my problem.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ca someone spoil me and sayif Vanessa dies this update? I used to love following Kali's story, but knowing I will have to deal with pretentious purple haired college girls masturbating about how virtuous they are and how mean everyone else is, I won't be exactly excited for the next updates...
Edit: woah... Add arsonist to that list. Ffs if Kali ends up joining a bloody terrorist wanna-be group, I am dropping this.
Nala seemed nice, even if slightly condescenting, but she is actually ok with this, so fuck her too.
Okay, yikes. She got to know you and looked like an idiot through it. She wont be this much of a bitch in future updates because she assumed you were a worse person than you actually are... after all, you own a slave. And owning a slave is seen as bad there.

I'm not going to create a story where the only people in this world think it's fine and normal to own a slave.

Reactions: Parcel

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey did you see my previous question on the issue I'm having with progressing the level 4 Bar/Moon event? I can't remember how I got through it the first time as it doesn't tell me much on how to activate it besides on a weekday and evening. I went through two in game weeks trying to start it and nothing happens. Is there a hidden requirement I'm not aware of that wasn't mentioned? And I've already tried to "search" for the answer through this thread but the results I got were unrelated to my problem.
Level up Maria.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, made new patch and uploaded it with the older 0.10.2 to 0.11 patch to 3 host. At least one should be to some degree fast.
As always, grab them here.

And if anyone knows any other filehoster that are faster, have F95 approval and don't need a login, share it with me. Also Mods or Uploader can do this too;). They also would have my blessing in "messing with my post", but only for this reason.:p

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Okay, yikes. She got to know you and looked like an idiot through it. She wont be this much of a bitch in future updates because she assumed you were a worse person than you actually are... after all, you own a slave. And owning a slave is seen as bad there.

I'm not going to create a story where the only people in this world think it's fine and normal to own a slave.
Yeah, I realized that when meeting Nia, Sylvia and I will even count Autumn.
I complained about Nia bashing our skull with a bat and never seemed even slightly regretful about it, but that is so much better than this. Nia is at least an actual victim that is more than justified in being distrustful and hostile, but this chick? Its not just being hostile, its the unjustified smugness she has.
"I aM gOiNg tO eDuCaTe yOu"
When they started talking about elves' lifespans and biology, I was begging for MC or literally anyone go "I already know this because I talk to elves on a daily basis. Weren't you supposed to educate me?"

Look, I really trust your writing. The Maria event where they go to the musseum was a nice showing of several outlooks colliding without nobody being a HUGE bitch.
This event? Not even close. I will take your word about she not always being like this (bitch is slamming a table to make sure we know she is enraged lmao) and see where this goes, but I really hope she won't always come on top in these "discussions" (which obviously wasn't what she wanted. She was there to lecture/"educate" us)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah, I realized that when meeting Nia, Sylvia and I will even count Autumn.
I complained about Nia bashing our skull with a bat and never seemed even slightly regretful about it, but that is so much better than this. Nia is at least an actual victim that is more than justified in being distrustful and hostile, but this chick? Its not just being hostile, its the unjustified smugness she has.
"I aM gOiNg tO eDuCaTe yOu"
When they started talking about elves' lifespans and biology, I was begging for MC or literally anyone go "I already know this because I talk to elves on a daily basis. Weren't you supposed to educate me?"

Look, I really trust your writing. The Maria event where they go to the musseum was a nice showing of several outlooks colliding without nobody being a HUGE bitch.
This event? Not even close. I will take your word about she not always being like this (bitch is slamming a table to make sure we know she is enraged lmao) and see where this goes, but I really hope she won't always come on top in these "discussions" (which obviously wasn't what she wanted. She was there to lecture/"educate" us)
This game has been going on for over 2 years, and people typically play all stories at once. A reminder of biology isn't the worst thing, and it came along with new information, like the differences between the subraces. I'd be willing to bet you didn't know a thing about desert elf biology because they've literally never been seen in game. She did educate you, you just didn't like her.

Not liking her is fine, I did want to make her annoying at first, and I did want her to look like a dumbass for making too much assumptions. She did the exact same thing to Kali when they first met, and you can bet she did the same to Kim. She doesn't know what kind of person you are, and that's her way of testing you. She now knows you aren't the horrible people she assumed you were. Vanessa and Kim have taken a liking to the both of you, and some of my plans for the future include Kali, Vanessa, and Kim working together to make the world a better place. This doesn't involve burning businesses, it involves Kali's position in her family.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'd be willing to bet you didn't know a thing about desert elf biology because they've literally never been seen in game. She did educate you, you just didn't like her.
Not really, because I still have no idea wth a dessert elf is at this point.
The part where they they started explaining their history WAS actually helpful, but by the time I pointed out (their biology lesson) I just know they exist. My point about her being one-sidedly condescending stands.
Now I will question how come we didn't find out at this point though, but I guess the subject never came up. Maybe because they were reduced to small numbers, so now they are rare to be seen enslaved? Like the drows.

Not liking her is fine, I did want to make her annoying at first, and I did want her to look like a dumbass for making too much assumptions.
Well, with the whole scene acting as if she was right didn't really help. There was nobody but Kali opposing her, and she never put her down for her annoying attitude that, supposedly, is trying to get win her over as an ally. If someone like this tried to convince me of joining her cause, she would just push me for whatever se is fighting against.
She now knows you aren't the horrible people she assumed you were.
Does she? What part showed this? I know she thinks she can make Kali magically turn the world over be yelling at her "JUST DO IT, YOU PRIVILIGED CAPITALIST"!
How was she convinced MC isn't horrible? She literally told him he isn't welcome in her little cringe fringe group because he is a "landowner"

This doesn't involve burning businesses, it involves Kali's position in her family.
Thank. FUCKING. God.
There is hope!

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes