Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I used that quote to point out my point, which now I will explain line by line.
My initial point was "This event wouldn't have been so irritating if it wasn't so one-sided"
Then I suggest how to add something to balance it out: By showing MC isn't completely ignorant because she does care about her elf and actually learns from her.
Then you said "But he get educated!"
Then is say "You can put a line in between this time period to make it work"
To this you quoted your script to show lines outside said time period.
To this I showed the script to show the line could've, indeed, been included.

You took this fair criticism in the worst way possible for reasons I will explain below:

I said "emotionally" because she was packing far more emotions than "I don't want slavery" and you know it.
And since you put so much of yourself in her character, you can't take criticism about how you portrayed her. Don't worry, it happens to plenty of writers.

"You left the main point entirely" Did you seriously not get it? Your point is "She now knows you aren't bad people" and then she downright calls you "bad people" at the end of the event. Its literally her last line: "We don't accept landowners."
When I used that, you say "well of course, she doesn't trust enslavers" BUT THEN SHE INVITES KALI
Its circular reasoning, hence I am telling you "you can't follow your own logic"

Also, all this began when I asked you, in an absolutely polite way (check out this part of my comment again) what do you mean "She now knows you aren't bad people"

She thinks MC is... Even after getting "eDuCaTeD" LMAO

You are totally not salty, bro. Especially since its clear you can totally take back your own words when used to show you were wrong.
I think at this point, I'll consider this trolling and move on after my response.

I don't know why you assume I put so much of myself in Vanessa, but it speaks volumes about your character. I'm literally into real estate and would like to be landlord, so, nice one.

The no landlords thing is a half joke. Vanesssa: "No landlords, better keep those prices down" Nala: "Oh, don't mind her you can tag along if you'd like.". What does it continue to go on to say? What did you leave out? Vanessa telling Kali "It'll be fun, I promise!"

Yes, she's still unsure of MC, but like I said, she now knows you aren't the evil slaver she thought you were.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I don't know why you assume I put so much of myself in Vanessa
All of the previous exchange.
I think your response is more calm now, even if you call this "trolling"
I did take snipes at you, obviously, but lets not pretend there was no fair criticism given.
The no landlords thing is a half joke. Vanesssa: "No landlords, better keep those prices down" Nala: "Oh, don't mind her you can tag along if you'd like.". What does it continue to go on to say? What did you leave out? Vanessa telling Kali "It'll be fun, I promise!"

Yes, she's still unsure of MC, but like I said, she now knows you aren't the evil slaver she thought you were.
This was poorly conveyed. Thats the most polite way of saying it.

"She told Kali" and it was Nala who said to not listen to her. So I have no idea how I am supposed to interpret that as a joke directed at MC.
According to you, Vanessa jokingly shows hostility to MC, someone else tells him to not take it seriously, then Vanessa shows amicability to Kali. That doesn't convey she is thinking any better of MC.

Hopefully she shows some of that more clearly in future updates.

D

Deleted member 3010669

The "Exhibitionism" part of this game was the best and the most hilarious.:LOL:

Reactions: Runey

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Isn't Vanessa a typical SJW trope? If so, by design, she is supposed to be bitchy. I think that if the MC did try to talk back to her like most of us would, she would just start bitching even more. She wouldn't even be listening to the MC talking because he is a slaver.

It would make more sense if you just add in the 'truestory' code into the PC the MC has in his room.
didnt know that code, only codes I knew about were

- skiptoend1
- gimmeallyourmoney
- hi

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The "Exhibitionism" part of this game was the best and the most hilarious.:LOL:
Do you enjoy the recreated exhibitionism events better than the original?

Is there a full on compiled list of codes? Not that I plan on using most of them, just curious, should I feel the urge
Cheat codes are for patrons, but you can easily find them with a search on the internet.

Last edited:

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
Runey. Love your game m8. Some great stories, character development and shexy animations.

Being a dev myself, I know that there's a lot of overhead to my question BUT: Have you ever considered adding some naughty bedtime scenes for when you invite the gals to bed? Like not that it happens everytime, but perhaps it could be a random trigger or one you have to trigger manually through an additional prompt. Just food for thought.

Keep up the great work and I'll keep supporting you through Patreon. Cheers.

Reactions: c3p0 and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey. Love your game m8. Some great stories, character development and shexy animations.

Being a dev myself, I know that there's a lot of overhead to my question BUT: Have you ever considered adding some naughty bedtime scenes for when you invite the gals to bed? Like not that it happens everytime, but perhaps it could be a random trigger or one you have to trigger manually through an additional prompt. Just food for thought.

Keep up the great work and I'll keep supporting you through Patreon. Cheers.
Thank you! This has actually been a fairly regularly requested feature, it's something I'll keep in mind for sure, but it isn't a priority.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Have you ever considered adding some naughty bedtime scenes for when you invite the gals to bed? Like not that it happens everytime, but perhaps it could be a random trigger or one you have to trigger manually through an additional prompt. Just food for thought.
This has actually been a fairly regularly requested feature, it's something I'll keep in mind for sure, but it isn't a priority.
Yes please. Waking up to find Kali decided to surprise me with a morning blowjob would be *amazing!*

Reactions: c3p0
Oct 15, 2017
I get this error with the v0.11.1 version when reloading any save.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Yes please. Waking up to find Kali decided to surprise me with a morning blowjob would be *amazing!*
You can ask your Android to be your alarm, she wakes you up with a blowjob :love:

Not checked anyone else so not sure about them lol

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
You can ask your Android to be your alarm, she wakes you up with a blowjob :love:

Not checked anyone else so not sure about them lol
Lin and Android (or whatever you choose to call her), are the only options for the morning glory.

Runey Good to hear, it's all good if it's not a priority. Would be nice in some future update as a surprise or something. GL in your future updates.

Though I recall in an version long long ago, there was some scene with at least Lin and maybe one other girl? But I can't recall if that's even still there. I need to block off some time to actually play the latest release.

Reactions: Batman187

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I get this error with the v0.11.1 version when reloading any save.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
I think you may need to update a mod

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you! This has actually been a fairly regularly requested feature, it's something I'll keep in mind for sure, but it isn't a priority.
I guess that first scene with Lin, when she first slept with us got our hopes up. :ROFLMAO:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The story is progressing really well. Emma is still my favorite.
Kali father have a weird project using blood (T900), Android remind me of Skynet in some ways.
Let's hope the MC lead an elven revolution, and marry Sylvia too! (y)
Not sure why Maria start with no exhibitonism tbh. She's a cam slut. Stats are related to the MC?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
There is a game breaking bug around day 20 where after the receptionist tells you about a special room the grandfather had. After that she is removed from the lobby and it says she is not in her room or here.

• Angry
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes