hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've run across a possible bug in the latest update. I took Android to Kali's college and had several things happen in the lecture. Two or three game days LATER, I took a train trip with Kali where she MET Mrs Shannon, the lecturer, Vanessa & Kim.

Reactions: Cryswar

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've run across a possible bug in the latest update. I took Android to Kali's college and had several things happen in the lecture. Two or three game days LATER, I took a train trip with Kali where she MET Mrs Shannon, the lecturer, Vanessa & Kim.
Wow, that is very odd. Your friendship values were mixed up somehow. I don't believe this is a common bug. If anyone else notices this, please let me know.

Reactions: TheDevian

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
socio-political stuff has always been apart of HH, freeing Lin and the elves has always been a big part of Lin's story. Diplomacy and Politics is something you will see in HH. (Politics in the form of free elves, nothing from current life)

The only exception being slave route stuff, if you choose to do that, you can be hypocritical as a player.
This isn't true though. The insertion of real world politics is exactly what put me off so strongly. In world politics is neat, I'll take that in measured doses. Having a racist caricature spout out "Make Syl'nar Great Again" or having an anti-slavery group that may as well be called AntiSla because it's a 1:1 proxy of Antifa isn't keeping current life politics out of the game.

The worst part is that it's not even handled well. Vanessa is absolutely toxic, completely unlikeable as a person. Why would anybody fight to have a person like this in their life? Why was there no dialogue option to say, "I'm interested in learning about Elven history, can you give me the book's ISBN so I can read it and learn without the presumptuous, denigrating commentary?" The tone that's been presented is that somehow the player is blessed and should be grateful that Vanessa is berating him and interfering in his life, when in reality who would want to spend five minutes in the company of someone like this?

Why does this character even exist from a narrative perspective? Kali was already interested in doing good work with her father's business and if you want to present more elven abolitionist perspectives you already have Lin, Nia and Sylvia who already have connections to the group, are stronger voices because they're actually elves and have faced actual discrimination. So why fly in the face of narrative principles like the conservation of characters and spin up an entirely new character so the player can receive an exposition dump interspersed with woke hot takes and insults from someone who is absolutely peripheral to the story, the main cast and elven oppression? Hearing that she's going to be increasingly involved with Kali's story is most likely going to shift Kali from being one of my favourites to content I want to avoid. Because even though Kali is an asbolute treat, throwing Vanessa into the mix is unpalatable in the same way that nobody wants to eat a bowl of icecream that's been mixed with an ounce of poo.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Because having a threesome with sisters counts, since they are both essentially having sex, just with someone else in the mix (don't ask me, thats how patreon seems to work...)
Aldo, the code enables Lucia and Kali content.
It's not incest if they don't have sex with EACH OTHER, even if it's a 3-some.

Of the several sister pairs in the game, MC can only have sex with 2- Kali/Lucy and Felicity/Emma. K/L is a 3-some, but we don't see them doing ANYTHING with each other, and F/E just is a voyageuristic scene where Emma WATCHES Felicity give fellatio. (Or was it the other way round? Clones, you know...) Of the others in the game, sex with Autumn is developing, but MC's relationship with her sister Hazel is poor. We know that Kim & Ally have at least occasional sex with each other, but MC is currently on the outs with them. Lin and Jin share a room, but like K & L, we never see them doing anything. Maria & Hana also share a room now, and we know Maria is bisexual and Hana seems as if she would be open to sex with her, but they are not actually biological sisters.

The incest love hotel is open and there are several couples outside, but no one's going in.

BTW, is there any Kate action AFTER I've answered all of her riddles? I've done it twice now, but nothing happens, other than she wants some time alone. I've already had the pizza restaurant event, but nothing further has happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This isn't true though. The insertion of real world politics is exactly what put me off so strongly. In world politics is neat, I'll take that in measured doses. Having a racist caricature spout out "Make Syl'nar Great Again" or having an anti-slavery group that may as well be called AntiSla because it's a 1:1 proxy of Antifa isn't keeping current life politics out of the game.

The worst part is that it's not even handled well. Vanessa is absolutely toxic, completely unlikeable as a person. Why would anybody fight to have a person like this in their life? Why was there no dialogue option to say, "I'm interested in learning about Elven history, can you give me the book's ISBN so I can read it and learn without the presumptuous, denigrating commentary?" The tone that's been presented is that somehow the player is blessed and should be grateful that Vanessa is berating him and interfering in his life, when in reality who would want to spend five minutes in the company of someone like this?

Why does this character even exist from a narrative perspective? Kali was already interested in doing good work with her father's business and if you want to present more elven abolitionist perspectives you already have Lin, Nia and Sylvia who already have connections to the group, are stronger voices because they're actually elves and have faced actual discrimination. So why fly in the face of narrative principles like the conservation of characters and spin up an entirely new character so the player can receive an exposition dump interspersed with woke hot takes and insults from someone who is absolutely peripheral to the story, the main cast and elven oppression? Hearing that she's going to be increasingly involved with Kali's story is most likely going to shift Kali from being one of my favourites to content I want to avoid. Because even though Kali is an asbolute treat, throwing Vanessa into the mix is unpalatable in the same way that nobody wants to eat a bowl of icecream that's been mixed with an ounce of poo.
Well, I'm sorry you didn't like the direction. I didn't intend for Vanessa to come off in a way that made the player think "Urgh, just go away" whenever she's on screen. That's why I wanted to make her look like a dumbass in certain areas, such as when she assumed too much about you, which she wont in the future anymore. MC and Kali will grow on her though, especially after that event, and she won't be as annoying as you considered her here. You're right though, with the racist character.

She is self aware of how passionate (and agressive) she is over this stuff. After all, most of Syl'anar thinks elves are nothing but animals. MC and Lin know just as well as Vanessa does that it's annoying when people don't understand that they're equals to humans.

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Well, I'm sorry you didn't like the direction. ... SNIP
You're being way too nice and feeding the trolls way too much. First that Freeman guy and now this. Screw them. Your game is awesome. The trolls who don't like games with parallels to real world politics should be forced to go play Epiclust's "Apocalypse" over and over, and pay him a boatload of money to do it.

Love your work. My favorite girls - although it's very hard to judge - are probably:

Ashley (top waifu, yandere)
Lin (co-top waifu, subby)
Andy (Galatea, Pinnochia, etc.)
Autumn (preposterous yet disarming naivete)
Emma ("shadow" to her sister)
Felicity ("mean girl")
Maria (probably the hardest for you to make stand out, because she doesn't fit any stereotype, and she knows it)
Lucy (another "shadow", the younger sisters are always more precocious!)
Kali (tsundere)
Moon ("what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?")
Jin (jfc! the tits! the tits! ... I'm blind!)
the bar ho mama (i know i should feel bad about cream pies here, which is why I only kept a backup save for that)
Nia
the dark elf (forget her name)
others

You've done such a fantastic job at creating highly individualized characters, a whole world with an entire history and an interesting and continuously developing plot, and a uniquely structured game (repeatable events, relation building, story). There's nothing else like it here. Thanks for your hard work.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
This error seems to suggest a main menu screen is missing... I'm not sure how this would happen on a clean install, did either of you do anything with the files other than simply download? No mods or anything?
I actually somehow managed to fix it.

don't have any idea how.

but to answer your question: no. I simply installed and opened.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
It's not incest if they don't have sex with EACH OTHER, even if it's a 3-some.

Of the several sister pairs in the game, MC can only have sex with 2- Kali/Lucy and Felicity/Emma. K/L is a 3-some, but we don't see them doing ANYTHING with each other, and F/E just is a voyageuristic scene where Emma WATCHES Felicity give fellatio. (Or was it the other way round? Clones, you know...) Of the others in the game, sex with Autumn is developing, but MC's relationship with her sister Hazel is poor. We know that Kim & Ally have at least occasional sex with each other, but MC is currently on the outs with them. Lin and Jin share a room, but like K & L, we never see them doing anything. Maria & Hana also share a room now, and we know Maria is bisexual and Hana seems as if she would be open to sex with her, but they are not actually biological sisters.

The incest love hotel is open and there are several couples outside, but no one's going in.
Since none of the sisters are actually fucking each other when the game starts it's going to take a while to break down their taboos regarding that. We'll probably see Kali and Luci do things together eventually, though. Kali seems like she might be two scenes from sitting on her sister's face if Luci keeps pissing her off. The twins will take longer, but it's already been hinted at as a future development.

Ultimately, the toggle is there because Patreon can be pretty vindictive about this stuff and it's better to play it safe. Some of the Kali-Luci threesome scenes are probably sufficient for Patreon to start giving Runey ultimatums if they find out about truestory as it is.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
This game has been on my favorites list since day 1 and i can only name two problems with it...
First one is updates tend to take a long time for relatively short content
Second is the fact that ive been waiting for ages for nia's love content and im still waiting

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also Patreon has demanded before that Runey change Ashley looks outfit as she looks otherwise too young especially in her normal high school uniform. And I know another dev who say he had too take long time discussion about some small content he had in the game or even some "too much" revealing image he has on his Patreon site.
So you can either be a little bit "panaroid" or spend a lot of time with them to explain your site of the coin of things. Altough this is somehow the first step in self-censor...

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do i get the sport day bar expansion? i don't se it as an option. do i have to talk to someone first to unlock it?

Feb 3, 2018
Hi, I just want to throw my hat into the Vanessa ring myself. I'm not going to speak for Nala, but I think she fits in here too, just slightly different since she's more "scholarly" rather than "activist" from what I can gather.

I'm not R, and I don't speak for him, but from a worldbuilding perspective, someone like Vanessa is natural and is to be expected in a game or a narrative that focuses on slavery and forms of systemic oppression. Yes, the voices of the oppressed are important, and the various elves serve their places well. But, a study of history shows that external voices from the "privileged" group are necessary to enact change. Without leaving America, or going straight to macro things like Lincoln, Republican lawmakers in the 1850s, or other general abolitionist movements, we have the Underground Railroad, whose success was reliant on white abolitionists willing to sacrifice their own freedom to aid escaped men, women, and children flee to better lives in Canada or the Northern states. There additionally is the story of John Brown, a white man who led armed insurrections in Kansas and Virginia with the goal of liberating slaves. These "privileged" individuals are important to the narrative of change and the fight for equality, and their viewpoints and actions should serve to further nuance the reality presented in a work and better reflect the realistic flow of history. Without them and their equivalents, history becomes lopsided and less nuanced, with the reverse being true as well. A living world with these issues would have these external members fighting alongside those oppressed. It's not politics nor is it superfluous, it's realism. Vanessa's role in this story is that of a smaller activist type figure trying to get her message across, unsuccessfully it looks like. That type of story within the larger universe, while not necessarily necessary in itself, is a way to portray the struggle on a smaller scale, opposed to the expansion of rights under Cornwall, the actions of the church, or whatever Kali's Dad is doing which is more macro and in line with say the growing economic concerns of slavery in the North as a leading cause of abolitionist thought, or the rise of Republican Party, or new religious lenses born out of a new Great Awakening, which is more high-level political and/or cultural changes.

I'm not going to talk about her politics and the "MAGA and Antifa" stuff, because that's trivial and separate from what I was actually talking about, in my opinion.

Anyways, see you next needless controversy.

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
oh wow, im seeing a lot of problems extracting the game =.=. okay, uh did anyone else download from the mega link and can tell me whether the file is corrupted as well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Personally, I would have liked to have said more to defend ourselves and Kali with her there, but I can also see why that would be difficult, based on choices that could have been made, what part off Lin's story they might be in, and the fact that most of what we do for the elves is supposed to be a secret.

Remember, many of the girls were not perfect when they started, and this is only her 2nd appearance.

I do look forward to seeing her meet Nia.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes