AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
This might not be a bug, but I was able to complete Android's story and it showed Kali in college, but then afterwards I completed Kali's story and she just got admitted into college and introduced to Vanessa and the others for the first time. Chronologically incorrect
Happened to me too: feels kinda strange when you resume Kali story afterwards.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Probably I did something wrong. I just updated from 0.10.2 (compressed) to 0.11.1 and instantly get this Error:
Extracted 0.11.1 in a new folder. Doing this makes the Game start to the Main Screen but I'm not able to load my savegames.

Could someone possibly help out?
So you donwloaded which version? The one from Runey, who is standalone one, or my patchs? If the latter then the patchs aren't made for anything other than offical PC release. Thus if you update a compressed version with any of my patches I do not know what can happen or will. Either wait for someone to do a (more) compress version or use the one available.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a Stat you need to raise in order to sleep with Autumn or is that just not implemented yet?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I'v never seen friends, or not much of it. but when i'm with friends and one of us is talking(even if its about an art piece or other.) we usually at least show we're paying attention in some way.

It's just a way to possibly make these scenes feel more alive. at least from my perspective.
Oh I'm totally with you there, and I do the same thing; but I've noticed it done in many movies and TV shows. I'm not making a case Pro or Con, but there is a precedent in the media for it, and given Runey's scheduling+impatient fans, total game-play immersion would have added more time before release (and more nagging posts and counter-posts about when it finally comes out :rolleyes:).

Feb 27, 2018
I just realised that when you sleep with Maria she doesn't wear that cute little nighty she wore when she first moved in, was she just wearing that to be a tease?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This might not be a bug, but I was able to complete Android's story and it showed Kali in college, but then afterwards I completed Kali's story and she just got admitted into college and introduced to Vanessa and the others for the first time. Chronologically incorrect
Happened to me too: feels kinda strange when you resume Kali story afterwards.
Thanks for the report!
To get to Android's event with her in at Kali's university, your friendship with Android must be 30, and friendship with Kali must be above 30. But you're saying you were able to see Kali at uni in Android's story before level 30? Nothing seems odd in the code :unsure:

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Do you have the Truestory in there? If so, did you have sex with her on the beach, way back when?
Dunno what Truestory is but when i ask Kali to the beach (cant ask Lucia anything else other than how her day is) Lucia doesnt appear. I have no idea

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dunno what Truestory is but when i ask Kali to the beach (cant ask Lucia anything else other than how her day is) Lucia doesnt appear. I have no idea
For that to work, you have to enter the code 'truestory' into the pc in your room.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Kate's riddles... What is seen near the end of January and February that can'e beginning of either month.... I know this riddle very well, the answer is uary, yet when I type it in, Kate says its wrong...

Reactions: mole77

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
I activated violet after completing all other story lines. I get the option to visit her room and Lin is there, dinner and creampie scene. But that is it - no other Violet scenes. Anything else I should do?

UPDATE - I went back to an older save and the Violet content began immediately after entering the code. Really not sure what the difference is.

UPDATE UPDATE - I loaded the save where Violet was simply hanging out in her room with Jin - went to the PC, entered code: 'sunlight', waited a day, entered 'spinningtv' - and the Violet content started normally. Don't know if anyone cares about this - but just in case.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kate's riddles... What is seen near the end of January and February that can'e beginning of either month.... I know this riddle very well, the answer is uary, yet when I type it in, Kate says its wrong...
Oooo, so close.
'r'.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes