KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Is their any solution for this error when loading a save? If not then let me know so I don't repeat myself ad nauseam

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
it has something to do with different version of renpy

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
No, this would be reserved for the fairies. ;)
I forget what it's called, but I would think the fairies would be that boarding that is common in the south pacific islands where they stand on the board and propelled by an oar....:ROFLMAO:

LTSmash

Sep 9, 2017
I am somewhat confused by the elf liberation storyline...

Other currents within the story make this seem a little incongruent. Or vice versa.

swanzez

Jun 17, 2017
what up with Peni i purchased on my computer she marked as sold but she never shows up at the door checked 10 days in a row and she still not there am i doing something wrong

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
what up with Peni i purchased on my computer she marked as sold but she never shows up at the door checked 10 days in a row and she still not there am i doing something wrong
Have you updated to v0.11.1?

I am somewhat confused by the elf liberation storyline...

Other currents within the story make this seem a little incongruent. Or vice versa.
You mean with the slave route? Yeah, that's an option you could take. It's mostly there for people who don't care about their story.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Thanks for the report!
To get to Android's event with her in at Kali's university, your friendship with Android must be 30, and friendship with Kali must be above 30. But you're saying you were able to see Kali at uni in Android's story before level 30? Nothing seems odd in the code :unsure:
Nope, just checked: I had Kali at 29 and Andy at 30, then get Kali at 30 going to shopping and then Andy's university scene triggered. Before having Kali at 30 knocking on Andy's door triggered the right message instead (you should raise friendship with Kali).

Also, any news about the sports day bug? I would have preferred buying that update instead of having to unlock it via console.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nope, just checked: I had Kali at 29 and Andy at 30, then get Kali at 30 going to shopping and then Andy's university scene triggered. Before having Kali at 30 knocking on Andy's door triggered the right message instead (you should raise friendship with Kali).

Also, any news about the sports day bug? I would have preferred buying that update instead of having to unlock it via console.
Thanks, this should be fixed in v0.11.2 :)

So far, the sports day expansion has no bugs I've been able to reproduce. Until I'm given more information I assume this bug occured if you played the beta or you're using a very old save that broke a few things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes