saru341

Sep 22, 2018
You guys haven't mentioned the TV sets. There are 3 or 4 that have to be bought to truly make it a Sports Bar along with games like Darts (& Foosball I think :unsure:).
okay, so apparently there's a sports bar upgrade?
is this all legit stuff and i'm missing something?

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
welp, here's hoping for a fix for the sports day thing.

no rush of course, as i'm sure plenty of people have mentioned it.

after recently finishing the recent story stuff i have to say that some of those things were....interesting.

I'm not a fan of the elf queen, but i'm assuming that's the point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:unsure:... I've also completed this update on SLAVE route. I don't know if that may have caused the glitch, but when I start again on the LOVE route, I'll post if it changes.
Yeah, I am on the love route. I do have a save on the slave route someone uploaded a while back, let me see if I can find it.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Umm, am I the only one whos event order in game got all mixed up? (playing from the old save file)
And I cant rise affection with Maria...

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Found a bug, when you can't rise affection with Maria after it reaches 5. Corresponding line just disappears from the dialog options.
How I guessed that this is a bug? Simple, when you sneak in to Maria room at night, this option is present but grayed out (since it is night and you can only do "one" thing to a girl at night...)

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
welp, here's hoping for a fix for the sports day thing.

no rush of course, as i'm sure plenty of people have mentioned it.

after recently finishing the recent story stuff i have to say that some of those things were....interesting.

I'm not a fan of the elf queen, but i'm assuming that's the point.
There seems to be no issue with the sports bar expansion that I can find on my end, the bug likely happened because your saves are old. Sometimes things get messed up. If you were to start a fresh save, I'm sure the sports day expansion would work as intended.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There seems to be no issue with the sports bar expansion that I can find on my end, the bug likely happened because your saves are old. Sometimes things get messed up. If you were to start a fresh save, I'm sure the sports day expansion would work as intended.
I can confirm that having started from scratch again (mainly because I haven't played since v0.9), I managed to upgrade to the sports package in the bar with no issues.

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
I can confirm that having started from scratch again (mainly because I haven't played since v0.9), I managed to upgrade to the sports package in the bar with no issues.
Same here. I run a new game with each version release and the sports day upgrades went without a hitch. And as I said previously, it's quite profitable despite the seemingly high cash outlay to implement.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I've finished everything in the game just now but I am confused about most comments people said surrounding the disdain for Vanessa. Form what they said she was supposed to be a lot more crazy and unreasonable than what I witnessed. I even saw her showing signs of being put in her place more than once. Everyone else's description of her in this thread made it sound a lot worse than what I've seen. Plus the MC wasn't entirely forbidden from joining Vanessa's group. Of course she is unreasonable for quickly judging MC and Kali. That much I agree on, but it was entertaining to learn some new info about the different subspecies of elves. Personally I didn't have that much of a problem with Vanessa since I've seen a whole lot worse unreasonable people as I've said with the parents of the twins and Ashley as well as the high elf queen herself.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean, the save was from the last update, but I did not start over recently. I just don't have time to replay 725 days of the game. Guess I just won't get these upgrades then. Not like I need the money or like sports anyway. :ROFLMAO:
You need to click on the question option in order to be given the option for the sports bar upgrades. That's how it unlocked for me. And that's after you got all the other upgrades before that.
What Question?
The 'What should I focus on' one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I mean, the save was from the last update, but I did not start over recently. I just don't have time to replay 725 days of the game. Guess I just won't get these upgrades then. Not like I need the money or like sports anyway. :ROFLMAO:

What Question?
The 'What should I focus on one'?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. I only clicked on it without a reason but that's how I unlocked the Sports option

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Well I clicked on it before buying the first normal upgrades and followed her advice then clicked again after the first recommended upgrades were purchased for a different suggestion. I repeated it after every recommended upgrade until I was left with less than half the normal upgrades remaining. That's when she mentioned the sports bar advice which then unlocked after asking for said advice.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes