Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Well I clicked on it before buying the first normal upgrades and followed her advice then clicked again after the first recommended upgrades were purchased for a different suggestion. I repeated it after every recommended upgrade until I was left with less than half the normal upgrades remaining. That's when she mentioned the sports bar advice which then unlocked after asking for said advice.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I clicked on it before buying the first normal upgrades and followed her advice then clicked again after the first recommended upgrades were purchased for a different suggestion. I repeated it after every recommended upgrade until I was left with less than half the normal upgrades remaining. That's when she mentioned the sports bar advice which then unlocked after asking for said advice.
Again, I don't have any upgrades to buy. There was nothing new added to my game.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Well then I can say I'm one of the few who started completely from the beginning after Runey's latest update as I've heard that helps. of course that was before I heard anything about the glitch.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well then I can say I'm one of the few who started completely from the beginning after Runey's latest update as I've heard that helps. of course that was before I heard anything about the glitch.
When you work 8-14 hour days, it's hard to find time for that. I can barely keep up with the updates to even a few of the games I like, I can't start over when I am almost two years into this game (day 725). I might start a new game one day to see the new scenes if they never make it into the gallery and I ever get some free time, but I don't want to give up my main character. I have far too much invested in that game.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
When you work 8-14 hour days, it's hard to find time for that. I can barely keep up with the updates to even a few of the games I like, I can't start over when I am almost two years into this game (day 725). I might start a new game one day to see the new scenes if they never make it into the gallery and I ever get some free time, but I don't want to give up my main character. I have far too much invested in that game.
At least you have a job. I left mine because of the pandemic as I was around a lot of employees and got unlucky catching COVID from one of them. I lucked out at least not experiencing any symptoms but after that I hadn't been able to get a new job since.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
At least you have a job. I left mine because of the pandemic as I was around a lot of employees and got unlucky catching COVID from one of them. I lucked out at least not experiencing any symptoms but after that I hadn't been able to get a new job since.
No I don't, I work on my own game, so it's not a paid job, but I put almost every waking hour into it. There are a lot of skills to master. It's something anyone can do.

Oh well, it is not as if I wanted a 'sports' bar, that is the last thing I would want to add, I was just curious about what I was missing and trying to see why I was not seeing it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No I don't, I work on my own game, so it's not a paid job, but I put almost every waking hour into it. There are a lot of skills to master. It's something anyone can do.

Oh well, it is not as if I wanted a 'sports' bar, that is the last thing I would want to add, I was just curious about what I was missing and trying to see why I was not seeing it.
Would you be able to open the console and type those values I shared to you a while ago? I'd like to see what those values are for you.

Reactions: John E. Ringo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would you be able to open the console and type those values I shared to you a while ago? I'd like to see what those values are for you.
Whoops, I missed that, let's see.

I typed
buybarmusic = True
surrourndsound = True
drinksbought = True
seatsbought = 10 (then I tried seatsbought = +10)
mixology = True

it now gives me the drinks option in her choices to upgrade, but it has no drinks to buy and when I ask her what to do it tells me I need to buy at least 6 drinks.

I tried drinksbought = 6, but that didn't work either... lol

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
You say that, but knowing you, v0.12 will have a 50/50 chance of them being intimate and an equal chance of morning bj, vaginal, or anal. Also, +1 for this feature. I personally like the idea of MC and the girls trusting each other enough to do this kind of thing (waking someone with sex isn't always sweet.. or consensual).

That error looks more like you don't have an audio output device at all. Not speakers, but the actual internal hardware to produce the sound that the speakers would connect to. And if you do, then you need to install drivers for it.
how to install drivers please))

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You have to download and install them. But that will all depend on your hardware. You will need to go to the manufacturers of your hardware, in this case, I assume your motherboard.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
didnt know that code, only codes I knew about were

- skiptoend1
- gimmeallyourmoney
- hi
I don't know if anyone told you what the 'truestory' code does for the game. If someone already told you or you already figured it out, my bad. Anyway, the 'truestory' code makes the 2 cheerleaders (Ashley and Felicity) sisters instead of being clones.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I don't know if anyone told you what the 'truestory' code does for the game. If someone already told you or you already figured it out, my bad. Anyway, the 'truestory' code makes the 2 cheerleaders (Ashley and Felicity) sisters instead of being clones.
Don't you mean Emma and Felicity.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I am only just getting a chance to check out this update. Its a very lore heavy and emotional heavy one from those ive checked out so far (Khali, Lin, Maria and Android as well as Rin, Moon and Ellen). Im enjoying it so far and only negative i feel is Androids development as a character seems a little rushed. To elaborate i think the premise makes perfect sense... new found independence and freedom means shes needing to learn maturity and morality as well as to interact with others but the way she went about quenching her boredom seemed utterly random.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise loving the fact theyve addressed Lin struggles and her overcoming them in a single update vs dragging them out ou as no one likes to see her sad (though for some reason i cant access her in the kitchen anymore and thus her scenes there... must be missing something). Our Harem Hotel has gotten two new residents in a single update yet that mystery 8th room still remains vacant lol, Ellen as well as Moon and Lucia get more chance to shine in all the best kinds of scenes (ooh yeah) and i think i saw something like half a dozen new faces to add tremendous potential with my fave of the newest faces prob Vanessa, she will be fun to have around i think. Others i can barely say i saw enough of to form an opinion on (Pati for example).

Would love some more Jin content (of course) as well as Ann but feel that will come soon as i think ive enjoyed the last couple of updates most of all because of the fleshing out of more and more characters with the side characters really getting a focus these last couple of updates yet not at expense of main ones (shout out to the new exhibitionist content by the way, much better!) and curious is Runey plans to continue to focus on the older side characters or instead flesh out the newer added ones. Speaking of which does Runey have any more plans for Juliet the shy goth, the drunk super sexy Milf and especially the always sleeping pizza girl who i fear we will never see again now Khali has moved on from working there to become a student.

Well meantime i need to see the new content for Autumn, Ashley and the Twins (saving them for last... Emma finally in the dungeon, this gonna be good!) but yeah really good update with way more content than i anticipated with way more characters. Funny enough as Runeys writing goes from strength to strength it feels most characters are at the START of their journeys vs the end which is incredible

Reactions: c3p0 and Runey

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
yeah, someone already told me :)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes