TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How are you going to sleep? Are you sleeping with someone?
AH! No, he never sleeps alone any more! XD
Thanks, this should be fixed in v0.11.2 :)

So far, the sports day expansion has no bugs I've been able to reproduce. Until I'm given more information I assume this bug occured if you played the beta or you're using a very old save that broke a few things.
I also cannot buy the sports bar, I am using an old save in that I did not start over yet, but what info do you need? I am about to try the new update to see there...

On another topic, I was wondering if maybe we could add the headpat option to Lin and Android in other locations (still limit them to once a day)? With the Wednesday day off, her morning shower, and all of the new morning events, poor Lin almost never gets headpats any more... :cry:
No_Headpats.jpg

-----
*UPDATE*
Sleeping alone WAS the trick, I have Peni now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
not sure if this has been mentioned already but if i buy Ashley a drink when i take her to the beach to raise her affection i get the following error. I don't currently have any mod installed but i may have for previous versions, i don't remember

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
AH! No, he never sleeps alone any more! XD

I also cannot buy the sports bar, I am using an old save in that I did not start over yet, but what info do you need? I am about to try the new update to see there...

On another topic, I was wondering if maybe we could add the headpat option to Lin and Android in other locations (still limit them to once a day)? With the Wednesday day off, her morning shower, and all of the new morning events, poor Lin almost never gets headpats any more... :cry:
View attachment 904362

-----
*UPDATE*
Sleeping alone WAS the trick, I have Peni now.
These are the requirements to see the "Promote Sports Day" option

"Promote Sports Day > " if buybarmusic == True and surroundsound == True and drinksbought >=35 and seatsbought == 10 and mixology == True

Every drink you buy adds 5, so that's the 7 drink options. And of course the "+10 Seats" option adds 10 seats.

not sure if this has been mentioned already but if i buy Ashley a drink when i take her to the beach to raise her affection i get the following error. I don't currently have any mod installed but i may have for previous versions, i don't remember

fixed in v0.11.1

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Love this game. Love it.

Question about Lain mod Juliet content - it says visit Ashley's school at noon - I do that but nothing happens. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Reactions: Runey

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Have you updated to v0.11.1?

You mean with the slave route? Yeah, that's an option you could take. It's mostly there for people who don't care about their story.
Funny thing thing about this latest update. I completed my original game on the LOVE route up to v9.2, and started a new game with the SLAVE route on v10.2. After installing the newest version, I lost every save except the first 10 'Automatic', so I went from there. I will say that
but, I'll verify it when I replay the ELM route.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Funny thing thing about this latest update. I completed my original game on the LOVE route up to v9.2, and started a new game with the SLAVE route on v10.2. After installing the newest version, I lost every save except the first 10 'Automatic', so I went from there. I will say that
but, I'll verify it when I replay the ELM route.
The longer you keep a save, the higher the probability of it breaking during a developing game. A few of my saves actually broke in the development of v0.11 that I had since v0.5 but I was able to determine it was an issue on my end only due to some form of corruption over time.

Reactions: Harem_Master

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
Don't wanna rant about it or anything I just wanna mention sth that's weird.I been searching for previous version saves since I wanna play the new update and I don't feel like replaying everything (I got a new PC so my saves RIP no cap) and all I see is people asking for saves while everyone ignores them.Is it that difficult to share a save guys?For every version there's at least 10 people asking for saves and no one ever replies.Lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
These are the requirements to see the "Promote Sports Day" option

"Promote Sports Day > " if buybarmusic == True and surroundsound == True and drinksbought >=35 and seatsbought == 10 and mixology == True

Every drink you buy adds 5, so that's the 7 drink options. And of course the "+10 Seats" option adds 10 seats.

fixed in v0.11.1
I did buy all the upgrades when the bar was added, Testing in 11.1 now.

...and no. By buying drinks, you mean the MC needs to go down there and drink, or buying recipes?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Don't wanna rant about it or anything I just wanna mention sth that's weird.I been searching for previous version saves since I wanna play the new update and I don't feel like replaying everything (I got a new PC so my saves RIP no cap) and all I see is people asking for saves while everyone ignores them.Is it that difficult to share a save guys?For every version there's at least 10 people asking for saves and no one ever replies.Lol
They usually get shared multiple times per update. Most times, the people you see asking haven't used the search bar.

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
I did buy all the upgrades when the bar was added, Testing in 11.1 now.

...and no. By buying drinks, you mean the MC needs to go down there and drink, or buying recipes?
Bar Upgrades for Drinks gives you seven options (going strictly off my (shaky) memory you have wine, cider, whiskey, vodka, tequila, gin and Top Shelf Spirits to buy to complete the upgrade fully). You need to upgrade all to get what you need for Sports Day package (along with the music/surround sound/extra seats).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bar Upgrades for Drinks gives you seven options (going strictly off my (shaky) memory you have wine, cider, whiskey, vodka, tequila, gin and Top Shelf Spirits to buy to complete the upgrade fully). You need to upgrade all to get what you need for Sports Day package (along with the music/surround sound/extra seats).
If it was an option, I bought it.

Reactions: John E. Ringo
Feb 24, 2020
Lains Mod says I need Lins bondage set, & her Obe at 8 to do her level 12 event. But there's no option for "bondage set" on the online store. And her Obe is at 35, yet I don't get any "round 2" dialog.

Am I missing something, or is this just some sort of misunderstanding? Because I'm able to do the event.

I also am still wanting to know if there's an 11.1 version of lains mod, as it says it's outdated.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
If it was an option, I bought it.
I'm also not seeing the sports day package despite having bought everything. If I ask Ellen what to focus on she suggests more seats, but more seats don't appear in the upgrade options, just advertising. I even bought all the music. I'm on v0.11.0.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm also not seeing the sports day package despite having bought everything. If I ask Ellen what to focus on she suggests more seats, but more seats don't appear in the upgrade options, just advertising. I even bought all the music. I'm on v0.11.0.
Same here, even on 11.1.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
You guys haven't mentioned the TV sets. There are 3 or 4 that have to be bought to truly make it a Sports Bar along with games like Darts (& Foosball I think :unsure:).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes