icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
do u need other codes to do more of the story
There's one more for a character named Violet (created for a high tier patron iirc), but the few events involving her are not canon:
spinningtv

piales

Jun 17, 2017
why can't i load my 0.10.2 saves (ver 0.11.2 & with/without the lain mod)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "game/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 305, in event
    rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\hgames\Harem_Hotel-v0.11-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.11
Sat Nov 21 14:12:38 2020

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I really like this game currently. It has a good story and good graphics. It also has good extras, like the special rooms (no spoiler). I look forward to the next update every time I get to the end of the current version.
I would like to offer my possible request/suggestions though.

What I would like to see in the game is Mrs. Rinn up for sale so the MC could buy her for Ashley. Although I didn't lked the Ashley flash back. It was important to know Ashley better, but sad to watch. Also, in the game, a little after the start of the game someone (in the game) mentions there were 3 floors. So I would like to have that 3rd floor, even if no one is on that floor. I am also curious who the other 3 elves for sale will be. Hopefully, that blonde bitchy elf that disrespected Lyn will be up for sale. Sorta like she got captured and then put up for sale. That would be cool also. Oh, Lyn's sister: I have not bought her because she is a slutty bitch. (Good character development) I would like to see her put into her place also. Make her do crap jobs so she learns to behave better or so that she learns to respect her sister better. Maybe make them become better sisters.

Well those are what I hope to see in the future updates. There are more, I just can't think of them right now. Thanks for the game (so far).

Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I really like this game currently. It has a good story and good graphics. It also has good extras, like the special rooms (no spoiler). I look forward to the next update every time I get to the end of the current version.
I would like to offer my possible request/suggestions though.

What I would like to see in the game is Mrs. Rinn up for sale so the MC could buy her for Ashley. Although I didn't lked the Ashley flash back. It was important to know Ashley better, but sad to watch. Also, in the game, a little after the start of the game someone (in the game) mentions there were 3 floors. So I would like to have that 3rd floor, even if no one is on that floor. I am also curious who the other 3 elves for sale will be. Hopefully, that blonde bitchy elf that disrespected Lyn will be up for sale. Sorta like she got captured and then put up for sale. That would be cool also. Oh, Lyn's sister: I have not bought her because she is a slutty bitch. (Good character development) I would like to see her put into her place also. Make her do crap jobs so she learns to behave better or so that she learns to respect her sister better. Maybe make them become better sisters.

Well those are what I hope to see in the future updates. There are more, I just can't think of them right now. Thanks for the game (so far).
Jin is literal perfection even if im the only one who thinks as much haha - she needs no putting in no place! I like her being the subservient only to her master persona slave, she takes no shit from anyone who frowns on her and is completely and utterly happy in her skin and with others perceptions of her. Thats whats funny to me, Lin wants to "save her" and "return her to her old self" in essence but isnt considering what it is that JIN wants despite Jin keeping no cards close to her chest in regards to being happy with her lot in life. What Jin wants is the attention and lust of her master but otherwise is happy and content to be herself which isnt what you would expect from a slave in her position.

The other slaves are also interesting IMO even if Jin is my fave. I wont spoil who they are and what they are all about for you (though i will tease there is actually FOUR others by the end of the latest update besides Jin) but i can at least discuss that i agree regarding Ashleys backstory, as for Rinn? well she has potential i guess but not sure how she would fit into the story outside of being exclusively there to be chummy with Ashley (and another girl for the MC to have all sorts of saucy fun with). She seems a nurturing and motherly natured character but where that fits into a hotel is a question that would need to be asked... she would be wasted as say a waitress, barmaid or maid but maybe she could give Ellen a break as a receptionist for a couple of days a week as she would be good with dealing with customers but then given we dont get many customers to reception im not even sure that is a good idea. Maybe once the MC starts making kids with all the girls she can cameo in the story home schooling them all at the hotel lol.

Reactions: Runey and Brovalon

taraxin

Mar 26, 2020
Emma always tells me about an email - even before the Nia event which according to earlier events was supposed to be the trigger for it in the first place - but she's never at the desk. Clicking on it tells me "she's not here or in her room" and she is nowhere to be found at all. Buying the new elf does not help either, even though the email is supposedly about her purchase.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still no compressd version? Will we ever get one? Or has Runey already compressed image files?
If my memories serve me right, the uncompress version would be aorund 70 GB. So, yes, Runey compress already the game. Also a compress version of the game was requested in the official compress game thread. Thus, I assume they can't compress the game more than it already is.
Additional it is much more difficulty to re-compress from already compress source than from the origin (uncompressed) source.

Last edited:

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
Emma always tells me about an email - even before the Nia event which according to earlier events was supposed to be the trigger for it in the first place - but she's never at the desk. Clicking on it tells me "she's not here or in her room" and she is nowhere to be found at all. Buying the new elf does not help either, even though the email is supposedly about her purchase.
I assume you're referring to Ellen, not Emma. Look around the various rooms in the hotel and you will find her to progress the story.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Jin is literal perfection
The moment she started throwing her own sister to the wolves just to market herself out to a potential new buyer made me majorly disinterested in her as a character.

Wouldn't be so sure if what she says, especially in the opening interactions, is what she genuinely thinks. Might as well be a fake persona she uses to mitigate the worst of her lot in life.

The fact that Lin didn't even hold any of it against her, but still wanted to help, made her even more Lin. If you want real perfection, there it is ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The moment she started throwing her own sister to the wolves just to market herself out to a potential new buyer made me majorly disinterested in her as a character.

Wouldn't be so sure if what she says, especially in the opening interactions, is what she genuinely thinks. Might as well be a fake persona she uses to mitigate the worst of her lot in life.

The fact that Lin didn't even hold any of it against her, but still wanted to help, made her even more Lin. If you want real perfection, there it is ;)
Not only was Jin just coping with her lot in life, she is on drugs that alter her figure and personality. I look forward to helping her come to terms with being treated like a person.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

In her story event she is still very much happy in her skin and her actions... its Lin who is again fiercely trying to force her into the wholesome big sister dynamic she feels she should revert to despite being separated for hundred of years and having very different lived from one another in said long break in contact. Take Jin to the dungeon and shes still trademark Jin be that helping train Lin for you or to enjoyed by the MC personally and she still doesnt deviate so if its all an act then shes not slipped in character once since she was introduced to the game a long time ago now. Im dead set against this mindset she needs to be "redeemed" or something as many have often eluded or "saved" as she is unique enough and yet people just want wholesome Lin mkII with bigger tits. I dont want another Lin and i like the contrasting dynamics they have as siblings from very different backgrounds and attitudes to things like family, servitude and sex.

I know she and almost all side characters are not very popular as they dont garner near the votes the "wholesome" mains get but thats fine and even if they come off as one dimensional at times that still makes them unique as the whole character development of getting a girl and seeing her become something very very different is what weve seen in all the main girls so we dont need that in the side ones... Lin was meek and timid but now becoming the face of elven independence, Ashley went from Yandere to sharing her man devoted momma wannabe, the twins went from bullies to mature girls with goals to achieve, Android now has her own independence in thoughts and actions and Autumn has started to deviate from her devoted religious preaching morality judge to exploring her own desires and seeking answers to questions about the past outwith the church. We see it all the time in the main girls and thats why their main girls, Jin isnt and i like her the way she is and see no reason to change her. Does anyone want Kates personality to change? or Lucies? or Anns? etc and if so why? are they not fine as they are? They can be argued as being just as one dimensional yet its always Jin who is demanded to be changed and all because Lin is so damned popular people just want to go with what that character wants despite this flying against what Jin as a character wants HERSELF. Makes little sense to me personally.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
In her story event she is still very much happy in her skin and her actions... its Lin who is again fiercely trying to force her into the wholesome big sister dynamic she feels she should revert to despite being separated for hundred of years and having very different lived from one another in said long break in contact.
Lin is trying to make her aware that she no longer needs to consider herself property but can be, under the new ownership, an individual. "Long lost big sis" is part of it, because that's exactly who Jin is to her. I'd say it's pretty cruel of Jin to immediately dismiss even an attempt at such reconciliation, especially considering that she just landed a pretty safe spot in her life precisely thanks to Lin.
Take Jin to the dungeon and shes still trademark Jin be that helping train Lin for you or to enjoyed by the MC personally and she still doesnt deviate so if its all an act then shes not slipped in character once since she was introduced to the game a long time ago now.
Because she's still in her "please the owner, I'm just something to use" mode. If she is indeed pretending (and nobody but Runey can make a call on that part), she might have been pretending for so long she's not even aware of it anymore. It'd take something major to break her out.
Im dead set against this mindset she needs to be "redeemed" or something as many have often eluded or "saved" as she is unique enough and yet people just want wholesome Lin mkII with bigger tits. I dont want another Lin and i like the contrasting dynamics they have as siblings from very different backgrounds and attitudes to things like family, servitude and sex.
But Jin becoming a person beyond one focused on being the best possible sex tool is hardly "wanting another Lin." I don't want her to be copycat personality-wise, but I'll readily admit that I do not like her currently presented personality at all.

Not because she's openly sexual (so is Maria), but because - at least to me - that attitude stems from her servile status and attempt to survive, not any particular personal preference. Again, in my opinion (which may be dead wrong, but is mine, and shapes how I perceive the character), she is just really, really good at faking. The whole "throw Lin away, I am better" part of their very first meeting completely aside (and that was such a complete kick-the-dog situation she'll need a lot of effort to redeem herself - for THAT - in my eyes).
I know she and almost all side characters are not very popular as they dont garner near the votes the "wholesome" mains get but thats fine and even if they come off as one dimensional at times that still makes them unique as the whole character development of getting a girl and seeing her become something very very different is what weve seen in all the main girls so we dont need that in the side ones...
To each of their own, I guess, since I wholeheartedly disagree. I don't want a "broken" servile Jin, I want to see her as a nuanced person, and become a better one than she started as when she crossed the treshold of the Hotel.

Don't judge me, I'll have what kinks I want, damnit ;)

As an aside, there are very few side characters that I don't like, and so far none of the "main girl+" type aside from Jin.
Lin was meek and timid but now becoming the face of elven independence,
Self-assertive Lin is fusion-powering-the-sun hot.
Ashley went from Yandere to sharing her man devoted momma wannabe
This... I'm not so keen on. I liked the open and honest brunette Ashley. The whole "I wanna lots of keeds nao!" feels like just a flip coin of her initial "crazy-girl-with-a-knife" side of personality. I hope Runey will make her mellow out in time (though presumably the patreons whose voices actually matter want her that way?)
Jin isnt and i like her the way she is and see no reason to change her. Does anyone want Kates personality to change? or Lucies? or Anns? etc and if so why? are they not fine as they are? They can be argued as being just as one dimensional yet its always Jin who is demanded to be changed and all because Lin is so damned popular people just want to go with what that character wants despite this flying against what Jin as a character wants HERSELF. Makes little sense to me personally.
I can obviously only comment from personal perspective, but the reason I want a "redeeming" path for Jin is because of her very first scene and behavior toward Lin. Plus, I'm confident that however Runey writes her "freed" personality, it will be interesting. Certainly more, for me, than the current literal sex toy she claims herself to be, but I can appreciate that somebody can see an appeal in that.

And while I don't remember at this point the exact details, the side issue of the personality-altering drugs she's taking that TheDevian mentioned already is another thing that goes against my personal preferences.

So, no. It's not that I want to see another copy of Lin (and agree that that would be boring), just want to see Jin at her best as a person.

While it's probably out of the question due to the amount of work required, it would be nice if Runey could offer two different "Jin" paths - a "slave" one retaining her current personality (and perhaps building up on it), and a "love" one, kind of like with the side-elves.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The one point I would like to say here is that Jin did not really believe that she could find a master that would treat her as a person, and even if she had, compared to her, he would not live long, and soon the two of them would be back where they started and if they got used to being treated nicely, it would hurt worse when they had to go back to 'normal'.

She took the drugs to increase her 'value', I assume Ann is taking them too.

I do like the idea of Jin having 2 paths, though I assume the 'love' path is going to be the default (maybe only, do it or not), though I also assume she will never be 'the same as Lin', but we will have to see what Runey has planned.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes