bitbety

Apr 9, 2020
Saves for v0.11.2. Completed story line, almost character per page ordered. If u get some errors, install Lain's mode.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Spoiler ...
i loved the Lucy's first day on the job scenes!!
question; Kali says her mom died when she was six, when autumn talks to her she says she is around 25, and luci is 18 [19?]
whereas in the scenes at the Trenero party home, she said Luci grieved by going to her friends... she would have been under 1 year old...
what am i missing?

Nov 9, 2017
Is there any value in doing her riddles? I think theyre just for fun but by god are the one thing the game legitimately requires a guide for lol. Everything else is straightforward enough IMO once you realise right at the start of the game to skip time a bit here and there as there is little to do at the start with less girls around and actions to skip time more organically.
It doesn't help that some over her riddles come off as if they are from borderline Moon Logicland. I also wish you could "fast track" Lin as Ashley is so eager that she tends to be the first one that winds up in the dungeon and when you find out her story...it just doesn't feel right given just how emotionally "broken" she is.

Reactions: coyotegrey

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Are the devs planning to add full nude costume?

Because seriously, the ropes are not doing for me anymore

AND MORE RE PLAYABLE SCENES PLEASE

Reactions: Runey

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The Google link seems to still be down due to too any downloads, and the MEGA file is too big for me to download. In the past there was sometimes a link for a compressed version I could find, but not this time. Anyone have a link to game not listed here?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
The Google link seems to still be down due to too any downloads, and the MEGA file is too big for me to download. In the past there was sometimes a link for a compressed version I could find, but not this time. Anyone have a link to game not listed here?

If none of those work for you there's tons of sites that rip directly from f95zone new games that come out.
Do some googling and one may have ripped the latest compressed version to a different file host.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

If none of those work for you there's tons of sites that rip directly from f95zone new games that come out.
Do some googling and one may have ripped the latest compressed version to a different file host.
Thanks, man. I have been since the last update came out, and haven't come up with anything yet that I feel comfortable with downloading. (Mega, Google, Workupload and Mediafire). The barrier is the fact that the game is over 5gb in Mega. But I figure that eventually, the Google ink will work. Its just too popular.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Thanks, man. I have been since the last update came out, and haven't come up with anything yet that I feel comfortable with downloading. (Mega, Google, Workupload and Mediafire). The barrier is the fact that the game is over 5gb in Mega. But I figure that eventually, the Google ink will work. Its just too popular.
Wait I'm confused.
If you don't care about the game being compressed then download the Nopy.io link. Its easy and all uncompressed links are provided from the dev. Why wouldn't you be comfortable downloading those? None of them are unsafe.

And if you want the compressed version then the mega link for it is only 3.11gb not 5gb

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

to the horizon

Feb 15, 2020
Hi Runey, is it possible to let Ashley's original look be an option for costume change. After going through her story the second time I definitely like her the most and want to have her be in her original look at always and not just in the cutscenes.

Reactions: Runey

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Wait I'm confused.
If you don't care about the game being compressed then download the Nopy.io link. Its easy and all uncompressed links are provided from the dev. Why wouldn't you be comfortable downloading those? None of them are unsafe.

And if you want the compressed version then the mega link for it is only 3.11gb not 5gb
I had never seen that kind of link until he posted it. I tried it, but it didn't work. It said something like the download would take 5 hours, and went nowhere for me when I tried. No worries.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes