CTR -X

May 25, 2017
Maybe you have already bought it? Next must check your mail at the front door to collect it (usually arrives the next day or so depending if weekend or not) and of course deliver it to her at her bedroom door.
No luck, I've bought everything available, the mod even says it's sold out but I never got it in the mail :(

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
No luck, I've bought everything available, the mod even says it's sold out but I never got it in the mail :(
I don't know if this will help, but there were some issues with the mod when HH updated to v0.11.2. Lain updated the mod yesterday, so it may fix some of the bugs some people are experiencing.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
What does version 0.11 even mean? so it can be read as 1.1 meaning that this game is complete? So like there are games here that are 0.9 therefore are nearing completion, so I'm reading this 0.11 as it's past that point right? I dunno these computer versions works but from my experience here it's something like that?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What does version 0.11 even mean? so it can be read as 1.1 meaning that this game is complete? So like there are games here that are 0.9 therefore are nearing completion, so I'm reading this 0.11 as it's past that point right? I dunno these computer versions works but from my experience here it's something like that?
0.11 means in this context whatever the dev wants it to mean, don't worry about it. A lot of devs use different numbering systems.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
it means it's the version after .10 and before .12

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Ah, this conversation again.

The way Runey is doing the numbering, v0.11 means this is the 11th release, but the game is still incomplete. Similarly, v0.11.2 means that this is the 2nd patch for the 11th release. The game won't be complete until Runey labels it v1.0.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

The way Runey is doing the numbering, v0.11 means this is the 11th release, but the game is still incomplete. Similarly, v0.11.2 means that this is the 2nd patch for the 11th release. The game won't be complete until Runey labels it v1.0.
Wow. So he presumably has a LOT more than he plans/wants to add into the game!

D

Deleted member 862093

I feel it's prudent to mention, on the topic of version numbers, that they are not decimals.

Version numbers can be anything, and anything from 0.1 to 0.9 is smaller than 0.10. 0.1 is != to 0.10. We could have a 0.9001.0 and still be just as close or far from release as 0.11.2. We could also see February have 1.0 even if January saw 0.13.4 (as an example). Just depends on when Runey sees the game as feature-complete.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

Based off off what Runey has said in the past, we'll know when the game is complete (or close to) when the "next" upgrade to the hotel is a nursery and the girls stop having their monthly mood swings.;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Runey could make himself and others their life so much easier if he only would not number his game like this. Why not use / or - as delimiter? I mean, out of the 1183 pages of this thread, at least 200 go about this topic...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Runey could make himself and others their life so much easier if he only would not number his game like this. Why not use / or - as delimiter? I mean, out of the 1183 pages of this thread, at least 200 go about this topic...
But this isn't the only game that does this. Being A Dik does it, DeLuca family does it, The Headmaster, to name a few of the big ones. Looking through my watch-list, I'd guess a little less than half of them use this style.

Personally, I prefer the simple "Ch1" "Ch2" style, but then people just ask if it contains all the chapters or not, despite there just being 1 set of download links :rolleyes:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
But this isn't the only game that does this. Being A Dik does it, DeLuca family does it, The Headmaster, to name a few of the big ones. Looking through my watch-list, I'd guess a little less than half of them use this style.

Personally, I prefer the simple "Ch1" "Ch2" style, but then people just ask if it contains all the chapters or not, despite there just being 1 set of download links :rolleyes:
No, most don't, I think. Some do. Most that do at least have a three-section numbering, like Harem Hotel currently has with version 0.11.2.

If I remember correctly, the first release always has a two-section numbering (0.11) and only the patches add the third section. Runey should at least release versions like 0.11.0 which would make things much clearer. Nobody would confuse that with a version 1+.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Many AAA titles have much more complex version notations (involving multiple decimal separators) than what Runey and some of the other developers do here, so I don't see much of a problem.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Wow. So he presumably has a LOT more than he plans/wants to add into the game!
I assume he does as well, but that has nothing to do with version numbering. Even if you get to 0.99, that doesn't automatically imply the next release will be 1.0.
You could consider the current version "Chapter 11, revision 2".
0.15 could be the final minor version (using TheDevian numbering method mentioned above) before 1.0 releases.. or 0.121. We don't know. Don't even think Runey knows for 100% sure.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes