APPDW

Jan 18, 2019
Are you extracting it into the same folder you used last time?
Are you extracting it into a windows system folder, like Documents or something?
I extract it where I extracted the previous versions. I have version 10.2 and the same thing happens, I don't know why!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I extract it where I extracted the previous versions. I have version 10.2 and the same thing happens, I don't know why!
Never overwrite your old files.
Extract it to a new folder, then copy over your saves and screnshots and stuff, and run the game from there, that should fix your problem. Then delete the old folder when you are done.

APPDW

Jan 18, 2019
Never overwrite your old files.
Extract it to a new folder, then copy over your saves and screnshots and stuff, and run the game from there, that should fix your problem. Then delete the old folder when you are done.

yes if it is what I do, I extract it to a new folder, and I just run it, I never had this problem before, and I play since version 0.6

Harem.PNG

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yes if it is what I do, I extract it to a new folder, and I just run it, I never had this problem before, and I play since version 0.6

View attachment 941823
I would suggest trying a totally new folder somewhere else, like in the root folder of a drive, and try that, if that doesn't work, try downloading from one of the other sources, like Nopy.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Oh I'm nOt tO sure what the third answer cOuld be?.... E.R.... O!. thats what it was now the letter Oh!.

Edit: and I'm still predicting the next answer will be U!. or G!

X2

May 31, 2018
Hi i want to ask.. in android version, how to hide the text box? (how to use the H button in android version?) thanks, and sorry for my english

Mikuni

Sep 9, 2018

View attachment 941823
It looks like fonts couldn't be loaded.

try this :
1. copy all files inside game --> fonts directory to C:\windows\fonts
2. when prompt to install font, select yes.
3. restart your pc
4. open the game

Reactions: TheDevian

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
hey hi guys special updates planned for hollidays ? i wish so much special xmas or/and new year events especially with ashley fairies ( fantasy for hollidays haha ). :) We can dreams haha. Happy hollidays everybody and live harem hotel. Runey

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
hey hi guys special updates planned for hollidays ? i wish so much special xmas or/and new year events especially with ashley fairies ( fantasy for hollidays haha ). :) We can dreams haha. Happy hollidays everybody and live harem hotel. Runey
That's a great idea, happy holiday.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
I need some help, I can’t load my old saves after v0.11.2, it says error, even I click ignore it or roll back it’s still the same.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I need some help, I can’t load my old saves after v0.11.2, it says error, even I click ignore it or roll back it’s still the same.
I have seen that occasionally happen with renpy games, though it is rare over all, most commonly if you were using a mod before and not now. If not, have you tried all of your saves, or just the newest one?

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
I have seen that occasionally happen with renpy games, though it is rare over all, most commonly if you were using a mod before and not now. If not, have you tried all of your saves, or just the newest one?
Ok, I reinstall the mods and it works now, thank you.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
I think this is the problem, every saves that has this little window opened is gonna be error if you don't install the updated mods.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes