HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Iirc there's an event we're she surprises you with the apron which makes that option available. No idea what triggers it though it'sbeen a while. I thought it was just in her story progression but maybe it's gated by one of the other stats (like sluttiness).

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Iirc there's an event we're she surprises you with the apron which makes that option available. No idea what triggers it though it'sbeen a while. I thought it was just in her story progression but maybe it's gated by one of the other stats (like sluttiness).
It was surprise to show her affection to Master after his kidnaping by other slaves. This event comes right after dungeon slavers challenge. So, right, it is connected with Lin story and her stats. You need to accept and win that challenge.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I have a bug on the android version.
I get Androids trip to Kalis college (where Android get bored and hacks a laptop for nudes and plays them on the screen in class) before Kali is accepted and does her first trip there meeting her classmates. it also mentions her new body but that event hasn't happened yet. I was getting prompts to Talk to Android but it wanted Kalis Friendship to be higher, once I raised Kalis friendship by going to her Dads party and announcement on the Elfbots, the trip to college happened without any chance to speak to Android.
I now get Androids story is complete for now and doesn't show the option to talk to her to get her new body (I had to reset my tablet and lost some progress, I'd experienced the new body story option before, that's how I know it's being missed.)

Version is the latest 0.11.2

[Edit] I also get Androids trip to the pizza store with Lin, the model shown is Androids new body, not the original one, but around the Hotel Android is always shown in her original White and Black uniform with facemask.

evilernie67

Dec 13, 2020
I first have to say I am blown away by the depth of the story in this game. Every character, even the minor ones, have well thought out back stories. There is a fully fleshed out, so far, game world in which these people have to live and survive.
I am really looking forward to how all of this will play out and I hope to see the completed game one day soon and I want to go back and experience this game world and these characters again.
Well done, I love the writing, the character development and who wouldn't want to own a hotel full of beautiful ladies.
Great job and good luck moving forward.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have a bug on the android version.
I get Androids trip to Kalis college (where Android get bored and hacks a laptop for nudes and plays them on the screen in class) before Kali is accepted and does her first trip there meeting her classmates. it also mentions her new body but that event hasn't happened yet. I was getting prompts to Talk to Android but it wanted Kalis Friendship to be higher, once I raised Kalis friendship by going to her Dads party and announcement on the Elfbots, the trip to college happened without any chance to speak to Android.
I now get Androids story is complete for now and doesn't show the option to talk to her to get her new body (I had to reset my tablet and lost some progress, I'd experienced the new body story option before, that's how I know it's being missed.)

Version is the latest 0.11.2

[Edit] I also get Androids trip to the pizza store with Lin, the model shown is Androids new body, not the original one, but around the Hotel Android is always shown in her original White and Black uniform with facemask.
This should be fixed. It sounds like you merged files when you updated? I'm not quite sure, but I don't believe this is a common experience.

I need help, can't see any letters, after download and extract the game I get this...

View attachment 940700 View attachment 940701 View attachment 940702

Pleace help!!
I've seen this error before, reinstalling usually works. I can only assume your installation was corrupted somehow.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I finally finished everyone's story through the latest update after I started a new game and i gotta say i can't for the life of me figure out why people were so bent out of shape by Vanessa. The interactions with her were pretty tame and she warms up by the end of the library scene.
Other than that the Moon Maria scene in the hot springs was super hot and maybe one of my favorites in the whole game.
Love Maria and can't wait for more Moon stuff too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Finally remembered that there were new exhibitionism events this time around and tried them, really nice. Lin and Maria's are my favorite, but Felicia's new event and even Ashley ordering for us was quite fun. (y)

Last edited:

APPDW

Jan 18, 2019
This should be fixed. It sounds like you merged files when you updated? I'm not quite sure, but I don't believe this is a common experience.

I've seen this error before, reinstalling usually works. I can only assume your installation was corrupted somehow.
I have downloaded the mega windows version again but is the same... :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Cokane0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have downloaded the mega windows version again but is the same... :cry:
Are you extracting it into the same folder you used last time?
Are you extracting it into a windows system folder, like Documents or something?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes