Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
Elves, elves everywhere!

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
More Ellen Content Please!

Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
I haven't finished the game stuff at the current version on android (That I believe its the same as pc), but damn I love your game, I love all those Ashley "real feelings" scenes and when you get to see the real side of each girl, and how you make them feel better and care about them not just as a sex object.
So my recommendation is just to keep adding all those feelings/wholesome/caring/realmoments and scenes, I cannot suggest anything specific because I havent completed the available content, but I'm pretty sure if it has that wholesome and lewd combo, it will be amazing. I want this game to never end haha.

Edit: I just realised that I have a lot to go in the game since idk who Sylvia or Moon are hahaha. And, I just remembered that I do have a request for a specific girl. I love Kate, she is really cute and Im a sucker for fit girls, so there is that.

Reactions: Runey

Transfiguration

Mar 18, 2019
More Kate events and Wheelie being added.

Reactions: Elias85

charlie_00

May 1, 2020
Runey, Thank you for continuing to work on this game. I have been enjoying the story for about a year and a half. Keep up the great work.

I would like to see more events and with Autumn and Hana. I think corruption routes with both of them would be interesting. I would also like to see more content with Nia, maybe even a few sex scenes either with MC or in the course of her various missions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey and Cokane0

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
What would you guys like to see?
Personally, I'd like to see more pregnancy talk as my top priority. More slave content would be nice, too, but Julia bits would definitely tide me over.

Story-wise, I'd like to see more from the twins and Lucia

Reactions: Runey

ZawiszaC

Jun 7, 2017
i want to see more option to kiss girls, and option to say "i love you" them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The biggest thing I would like to see is an expansion of the headpat system like I was talking about before. Allow us to give them to lin and Android in other locations like the lobby and their rooms (still once a day limit is fine). Maybe start adding some of the others to that system too.

Not sure about Sylvia, maybe a date, take her out for a nice meal and a movie, I am sure she would love to see a movie on a big screen.

I hope the Moon bj is in the bar, preferably while she is nude... :sneaky:

I still think Juliet's should start at her work, maybe you go there with one of the girls and she catches you doing something sexy, like when Lin changed her clothing in the middle of the store, or maybe going into the changing room and having sex with someone like Maria or Hana. Juliet sees you, sees you getting frisky with someone other than Ashley. So here not only does she see that you are willing to be with other girls, but gets excited watching the two of you.
Next day (or whenever), you can return alone, and she talks to you about it, showing interesting in doing something too. Something about how she was always too shy to talk to even try to go out with anyone, or whatever. Then if the player chooses to do stuff with her, it could unlock some events with her in her store and at school.
One idea is that you could eat her out behind the counter, and a customer comes in and she has to cash them out, eventually working up to sex at work.
Could maybe take her to the restroom or something at school. Start off with making out, and again, work up to sex.

Obviously, I want more progress with Autumn and her family, even granny was sexy. XD I can't wait to start expanding her repertoire.

And I always want more exhibition like stuff. I love the new Maria stuff, but I did like the ones we lost too, not sure if just bringing them back is right, or if they need alterations now, or what.

DarkDragonAC

Feb 1, 2020
More Hana content. Acknowledge the fact that when we fuck Maria in the room she is watching (playing with herself perhaps?). Make her clean MC's dick after fucking Maria. Some exhibition training for her would also be cool.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'd like to see further development with Autumn's story or perhaps teasers to who will fill the last room. That empty room has been an eyesore for a long time and I'm curious if the person to fill it will make an appearance soon. Plus Autumn has really been growing on me. I no longer see her as someone I want to just corrupt and open her to new experiences. It's rare that a character of any game becomes dear to me on a personal level. But her naiveness makes me want to protect and care for her like she's a little sister.

Reactions: Runey and Ukesu
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes