asanoturna

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
Sylvia content please, she got my attention after the event

Reactions: Runey and FroKe88

rakumen

Dec 29, 2018
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
More gags! For everyone!

Reactions: Adrian489

Saske_97

May 16, 2020
New outfits, please, Emma and Autumn deserve some love :ROFLMAO:

Possibly a group lewd scene and maybe the option to sleep with more then one person at night (like slepping with Kali and Lucia or Felicity and Emma that are close to each other).

I personally love scenes in the hot springs, so maybe a new scene there. Otherwise some repeatable scenes in the bathroom (i.e. blowjobs/handjobs/anal) if possible, instead of only having sex.

Other than that...
Some games to play at the bar? Truth or dare, drinking games, strip poker or something.

Lastly, I would love more "dates" with the girls, restaurants, cinema, anything; just hanging out with them is always wholesome.

Definitely not all in 0.12, just some ideas for future content.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I want more conflicts between girls, so gifts will be actually needed (not like 2 items for whole game) And, as result, more character development existing girls.

Like scenes when sisters, twins and slaves picking each other, already implemeted, i want more other these variants like Lin vs Luci (finesse manners), Luci vs Emma (burden "little" sisters), Ashley vs Nia vs Automn (independence), etc... like that. I think they are definetly have buisness to discuss. In high tension.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Adding more uses for gifts might be fun!. make it so giving gifts to girls could be worth while! (Actually spending money on them)
maybe if you buy a gift for a girl she might thank you in a special way unique to that girls personality or fetish!.
Could be a repeatable scene!.

Reactions: TheDevian

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Adding more uses for gifts might be fun!. make it so giving gifts to girls could be worth while! (Actually spending money on them)
maybe if you buy a gift for a girl she might thank you in a special way unique to that girls personality or fetish!.
Could be a repeatable scene!.
I feel that if you're going to do that, then the gifts should be something specific for each girl, rather than a mystery box. Clothing is already covered, as are sex toys, so maybe something more specific and personal? Maybe personalized jewelry, or a coupon for a spa day, or some other similar idea?

I know some will hate this idea, but I wouldn't mind seeing more lesbian activity, particularly kissing.

I'm guessing Autumn will have some exhibitionist training soon. Given where she's coming from, I'd like to see that move very slowly at first, like wearing more revealing clothing in public, maybe clothes shopping with the MC watching her in the changing room, slowly escalating to her being naked on the beach having sex with the MC.

Also, more Hana please. :love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I feel that if you're going to do that, then the gifts should be something specific for each girl, rather than a mystery box. Clothing is already covered, as are sex toys, so maybe something more specific and personal? Maybe personalized jewelry, or a coupon for a spa day, or some other similar idea?

I know some will hate this idea, but I wouldn't mind seeing more lesbian activity, particularly kissing.

I'm guessing Autumn will have some exhibitionist training soon. Given where she's coming from, I'd like to see that move very slowly at first, like wearing more revealing clothing in public, maybe clothes shopping with the MC watching her in the changing room, slowly escalating to her being naked on the beach having sex with the MC.

Also, more Hana please. :love:
I am almost assuming Autumn will get anal training first. It is god's loophole after all. :ROFLMAO: Not to mention the mementos she has from her mother, she likely has a propensity for that.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
There's never enough Nia content, but since we got that last time, I'm going to refrain from bringing it up further for now.

Other than that, I'd like to see more casual interactions between the hotel's inhabitants. I like the game as it is, but I feel it would also benefit from having the girls running into each other and chatting at the lobby, or at the laundry room, or meeting up at the bar. Simple, short one-off events that don't necessarily have to be story related, or end with them at each other's throats about the MC. The bar game with Maria and Moon is a good example of this.

Apr 16, 2019
There's never enough Nia content, but since we got that last time, I'm going to refrain from bringing it up further for now.

Other than that, I'd like to see more casual interactions between the hotel's inhabitants. I like the game as it is, but I feel it would also benefit from having the girls running into each other and chatting at the lobby, or at the laundry room, or meeting up at the bar. Simple, short one-off events that don't necessarily have to be story related, or end with them at each other's throats about the MC. The bar game with Maria and Moon is a good example of this.
Gonna agree with this, I guess this could be little details that will be appreciated a lot if added. But since lobby might get too full, bar or hotspring seems to be the better place for such place happening. This is just an opinion so

Reactions: Runey

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
anyone got save file for v10. please? mine was corrupted, I really cba to start from beginning but still want to see Lin storyline :(

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
1-2 new events each for the main girls some for the side characters(Sexual contents), but with this project update i think it will nice to focus in/on the "SANCTUARY & BAR CHARACTERS STORY" yeah i think the story content(love/slave route)for each elves and moon. its just my opinion but each girl story should atleast have some progress so they can catch up with with the main girls.(sorry for bad english)

Valwryn

Dec 2, 2019
Definitely more bar events. We've never seen Lin or any of the elves, Kali, Lucia, or Autumn drink. many possibilities. Juliet can stop at the bar one night, get wasted, seduce all the girls. The next day no one remembers what happens or who Juliet is, typical. ;)

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I would like the option to lock a girl into a specific fetish. Like, I would love to turn Lin into an anal-only slut, or the android into a lactating boobjob whore. With warnings so players know when they're going to cross the point of no-return. If this means potentially too much more work, then no biggie. I really love the game as is so far.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Yes, I would like some focus on most of the side characters including Nia and Sylvia, Kali's college friends Vanessa, Kim and Ami I really love their design, Moon, maybe Hanna, Autumn's sister, Kate, Peni is also cool, Violet, oh yeah and Kali's co-worker when she worked at that pizza place, haven't seen her since Kali went to university. Oh also it'd be awesome if you have time to add another way to earn some more money because I'm in -2000$ debt right now and I don't really want to rely on mods to get those money, selling pin-up is not great either, it took too long and only earn about 10-30$ per picture, if you can do something about that it'd be great, if not it's fine, I'll have spends a lot of days to earn up those debt. Thanks for all your hard work, it's amazing keep it up!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3052763

What would you guys like to see?
I would love some more and/or stronger direct action between Felicity and Emma, and also Kali and Lucy. Either as part of a threesome, but also on their own.... Of course, it is important that it is in line with their personalities and their story development, so if it doesn't fit, it doesn't.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes