Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
More Hana content. Acknowledge the fact that when we fuck Maria in the room she is watching (playing with herself perhaps?). Make her clean MC's dick after fucking Maria. Some exhibition training for her would also be cool.
Which reminds me, Runey, when I fuck one of the twins in their room, is the other just awkwardly sitting there or does she leave to give us some privacy? So I suppose what I want is a brief line explaining that.

Oh! Maybe they leave by default, ask if they can stay when they have the Nympho trait, and allowed to stay if the twin you're fucking has the Exhibitionist trait. If the twin stays then they might provide some commentary. A similar thing could be done with Hana and Lucy. No new renders for any of them, just a few new conversation lines.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
All the stories are great, I'd honestly just love to see them continued.

The only specific thing coming to mind is Ms. Ren, the elf that took care of Ashley growing up, and how she turned out. (Not 100% sure about the name)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Which reminds me, Runey, when I fuck one of the twins in their room, is the other just awkwardly sitting there or does she leave to give us some privacy? So I suppose what I want is a brief line explaining that.

Oh! Maybe they leave by default, ask if they can stay when they have the Nympho trait, and allowed to stay if the twin you're fucking has the Exhibitionist trait. If the twin stays then they might provide some commentary. A similar thing could be done with Hana and Lucy. No new renders for any of them, just a few new conversation lines.
No doubt, all of the room mates need to comment, they don't even have to show up on screen, just some acknowledgment that they are there, like with Felicia's BJ. The commentary from the fairies would be funny I assume, Jin giving pointers to Lin or commenting on how proud she is of her technique's improvement, and so on.
All the stories are great, I'd honestly just love to see them continued.

The only specific thing coming to mind is Ms. Ren, the elf that took care of Ashley growing up, and how she turned out. (Not 100% sure about the name)
Oh, hell yes, I can't believe those slipped my mind this time. Curse you 2020!!!!

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I've completed every storyline and every scene, but I'm still 0/5 with Lucia. No matter how many times i have utility room sex with her. It's the only interaction i can have with her. What am I missing??

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I've completed every storyline and every scene, but I'm still 0/5 with Lucia. No matter how many times i have utility room sex with her. It's the only interaction i can have with her. What am I missing??
I believe you have to be playing the "true story" i.e. with incest enabled

Reactions: TheDevian

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I bought a Cutepie outfit for Lin. But even though it looks like it was bought on the computer, I can't find the outfit anywhere (I can't use it). Is there a mistake in my save?

• Hey there
Reactions: Cokane0

anon1012

May 25, 2018
I bought a Cutepie outfit for Lin. But even though it looks like it was bought on the computer, I can't find the outfit anywhere (I can't use it). Is there a mistake in my save?
Did you check the front door the next morning to receive the package?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Yo, sup fam.
Also yea the mail generally arrives the next morning at the front door in the lobby.

Reactions: TheDevian

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I believe you have to be playing the "true story" i.e. with incest enabled
Is it that or the "if*ckedluci' code? I've seen both promoted for the Lucia scenes. I didn't want to use truestory because I kind of like having the twins as clones. 0/5 for me as well.

asanoturna

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
Sylvia content please, she got my attention after the event

Reactions: Runey and FroKe88
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes