TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have lain's walkthrough mod installed in case that messes with something, also is there any other situations where things like this happen? (aside from just the exhibition extra dialogue)
You will need to remove the number from the front of the file, then copy it into your save folder. I am not 100% on this, but it won't over ride your old if not. I thought I found it, not so sure now...

Reactions: Megathron

Wraithless

Dec 25, 2020
So, played this all the way thru, even went back and fixed some things I did sub-optimally, played around with the mod some. So now I am just waiting for the next update. Anyone have any suggestions for similar games? Looked at Headmaster, not really into the humiliation/punishment route being the main focus.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, played this all the way thru, even went back and fixed some things I did sub-optimally, played around with the mod some. So now I am just waiting for the next update. Anyone have any suggestions for similar games? Looked at Headmaster, not really into the humiliation/punishment route being the main focus.
Mythic Manor is kind of similar.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Sadly Runey seems to be in a league of his own with these types of games.
I've been looking for games similar but haven't had much luck finding one I enjoy as much as HH!.
Closest I've got is "A house in the Rift".
Although its also a good game, I find its lacking something I cant quite put my finger on that Runey has with HH!.

ed458

Feb 22, 2020
Keep up the great work, the game has a great story, better than some AAA I've played.
I will try to support you when I can.
If you need help translating it into Spanish I could help, my English is not that bad.

By the way, how do I not lose saves? I know it works differently on Android than it does on PC.
Just paste the saved folder in the new version, right?

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Keep up the great work, the game has a great story, better than some AAA I've played.
I will try to support you when I can.
If you need help translating it into Spanish I could help, my English is not that bad.

By the way, how do I not lose saves? I know it works differently on Android than it does on PC.
Just paste the saved folder in the new version, right?
Yeah, just copy the savegames folder and your screenshots and stuff over to the new folder. Should work more or less the same.

Rufus20

Sep 26, 2020
Hi fellow fappers... Does this game have sound effects like cumming, slamming, moaning, boss music while fucking. Just wanted to know before downloading. Thanks.... :giggle:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Adjusting txt color to Yellow can make it more readable against most backgrounds!.
Its something i do with all my subtitled movies to make the subs easier to see and read.
Not sure how easy it would be for HH or even if it would be possible.
but it would help if its possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes