anon1012

May 25, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.12 Begins Development! Plans and Previews >
Reading through the Plans I'm really excited for the continued story.

I forgot this when you asked for suggestions but a small QoL change,
is there any chance you could add the Map of the continent (like in the desert elf image) into the game. Preferably as an option in the menu so you can look at it in the middle of a conversation. I'm horrible at names and geography and this would help me a ton with not getting confused.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.12 Begins Development! Plans and Previews >
Sounds exciting, I can't wait for more lore, and to see how we will be able to change things for the better.
Emma's pet outfit is adorable, and Felicity's is pretty sexy.
I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Best of luck!

Reactions: Runey and anon1012

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
So I've become softlocked on Moon's story path, I'm at the point where I need to spank her 10 times, I'm at 2/10 and I cannot continue because I need to do the training for her yet I have already done all the training for her much earlier in order to stop her from losing profits from dropping glasses, is there any way to fix this?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
So I've become softlocked on Moon's story path, I'm at the point where I need to spank her 10 times, I'm at 2/10 and I cannot continue because I need to do the training for her yet I have already done all the training for her much earlier in order to stop her from losing profits from dropping glasses, is there any way to fix this?
There's more than one training.
There's also training to get people to drink more, to serve faster etc

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
I would love to see more cumswapping and creampie eating from the girls.

Reactions: Adrian489

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So I saw the lesbian tag, and before downloading the game I just want to know if we can avoid the lesbian content. I mean avoid as in it never happens, not just I skip it by closing my eyes or something like that.

I'm just tired of lesbian sex in harem games (girls focusing in each other instead of the MC or having sex with each other without the MC being even there) and the girls in the harem turning bisexual all of a suddent, so I want to be sure if the lesbian scenes can be avoided or not before trying the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I saw the lesbian tag, and before downloading the game I just want to know if we can avoid the lesbian content. I mean avoid as in it never happens, not just I skip it by closing my eyes or something like that.

I'm just tired of lesbian sex in harem games (girls focusing in each other instead of the MC or having sex with each other without the MC being even there) and the girls in the harem turning bisexual all of a suddent, so I want to be sure if the lesbian scenes can be avoided or not before trying the game.
There is very little, and most, if not all can be avoided.
No on in here 'turns' anything other than sluttier.

Reactions: Mikuby

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Are there any benefits to having low affection with girls or is it still higher the better? Haven't played the game in a hot minute and was wondering if you get any scenes if you have low affections with the girls

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes