Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wheres Judith, Kate and Ellen? Otherwise looking forward to seeing this one. Ashley story has kinda lost its way a little (by which i mean her story has been more and more a side character to develop the Fairies/Twins etc storylines). Here she will rightfully be centre stage again and its good to see.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thank you for the game; This is hands down one of the best games I've played on this site. DLed it for the Harem shit, but stayed for the story and the humor. Absolutely love how all the main cast of girls are getting some real character development, and at this point I'm way more excited to see how things pan out for the characters than the lewd scenes lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Make Violet Official
Violet makes almost zero sense in the context of the game and the world... do vampires exist in this game canon? I mean i like her dont get me wrong and by god she gives Jin some much needed and deserved extra exposure but nah id rather that room go to someone else on the second floor and it seems in all likelyhood it will be Moon who moves in there if im not reading into the teasers too much. In the meantime we really need some Jin and Anne development storywise, maybe Kate, Ellen and the newest slave too before we worry about making anyone else take centre stage alongside the other girls as those ones are just kinda there at the moment. Still ive found so many times with this game any content is good content as it never disappoints even if its often not on my fave characters (im not the hugest fan of Khali or Lin compared to likes of Jin or the Twins so you see the issue there lol as theyre the ones the other patreons always vote in droves in popularity polls).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right now Felicity and Emma friendship level is 23 and I still can't give them a Pet name when I knock on their door.

Am I missing something?
It has not been implemented for them yet, it is tied to the submission trait, and they just unlocked that one.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Weird question: I seem to recall that Ann had a choice of love route or slave route when you first get her but in my latest playthrough it seems to default to slave without a choice. Was this a change made or is my game being buggy due to a mod or something?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Weird question: I seem to recall that Ann had a choice of love route or slave route when you first get her but in my latest playthrough it seems to default to slave without a choice. Was this a change made or is my game being buggy due to a mod or something?
I believe that he removed the love route for her.
I think that with Elves like Ann (and Jin) who were literally re-conditioned to be Sex-Dolls, wearing a collar makes no difference; as long as the Master treats them kindly, they will show the unconditional love of a loyal lap dog and won't even contemplate any other life.

Reactions: TheDevian

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
I think that with Elves like Ann (and Jin) who were literally re-conditioned to be Sex-Dolls, wearing a collar makes no difference; as long as the Master treats them kindly, they will show the unconditional love of a loyal lap dog and won't even contemplate any other life.
Eh, I like the potential story opportunities love routes would give them since having a master that goes out of their way to treat them like people and not sex slaves was likely to mess with them and force that contemplation. I don't personally like the slave aspects of the elves and prefer having them "free" and able to make their own decisions. So I am a little disappointed I admit.

That being said I totally understand pruning branches off of character routes you and/or your players have no real interest in, especially for a small side character like Ann. Was just curious since I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be like that or if I had done something wrong or something.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes